Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SKS74

Yep, and this has been obvious for ages yet still people complain? 😛

Sometimes it's compelling viewing watching how badly written a drama is, this is one of those serials. 

As for the 'potential' Suhani had that people keep referring to. The day she continued responding to that hag who only calls her  'Eh Ladki' 😡😡, she was a permanent loser in my eyes right there.  

The big disappointment for me has been her Loser hubby with his Non-existent balls and stunningly weak 'plans'. Still it's always encouraging to see him looking after his dog so well.  😆

u so right once she started responding to her pet name automatically we should have known that her self respect, izzat, pride in herself was no more. i thnk that yuvani have been married for nearly 10 months if i am correct and she has been called eh ladki the entire time i  cnt believe i watched this vomit show for so long and am still hoping that there a miracle could happen i would serious forget everything i watched if they just made suhani have some self respect in herself and stop using her baby voice for yuvraj as if he was a 5 yr old
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You said it all Dunce! 👏

I would watch the Nagin crap in Sasural Simar Ka for once but this crap... NO! I have had enough of it. I can make a long list of shows which are hated by people and are still better than this stupid show.

Sns - Blah! It would watch it in place of SSEL. Even if I faint midway.😆
BV - still better than dadi crap here. They have got a nice dadisaa at least.
Dabh - At least the female lead has some voice.
Yrkkh - They cry less, as of I heard. 
Meri asshiqui - The useless drama created there is at least watchable.

Every show! Every show! It would watch anything but the crap CVs are dishing out here.
crusty thumbnail
@Dunce: I totally loved you post.👍🏼 I think I'm done too... My only love for this show is off-screen fun... but don't think it will hold me long enough either. But so good to see you🤗
And you were accused in my place by yusramazhar😆 Sorry about that buddy!😆

@Yusramazhar: Quite provocative, aren't you? "lecture", "negative post"... etc etc 

And I really don't want to carry this on as a fight/start accusing but I hope you know the DIFFERENCE between a so-called negative post about the show and a negative post about the fans.

Fans/Actors are real people. Characters/show is fictional. That day I asked not to do this divide of fans because you used Sahil's name in the post/title too...isn't that an unhealthy divide? ... I think I mentioned in your post that it was your title which was provocative but the not the post itself? I said same in other post related to same incident too.

Don't get what's your problem exactly?! 

Edited by drummedup - 8 years ago
dunceHat thumbnail
Originally posted by: drummedup

@Dunce: I totally loved you post.👍🏼 I think I'm done too... My only love for this show is off-screen fun... but don't think it will hold me long enough either. But so good to see you🤗

And you were accused in my place by yusramazhar😆 Sorry about that buddy!😆

No problemo du!
u -ve ion, I -ve ion big deal!
my weight behind da truth and da full truth...The Force Awakens!

addicted, we may have gotten
ssel, stands still and got rotten

wah wah!! shayari tha!😆😆

@Yusramazhar: Quite provocative, aren't you? "lecture", "negative post"... etc etc 

aren't you? aren't you?
n I'm wid du on this!
still, ym, ..i ttlly liked the kalilana behen bhai bit, very positive😛
loved it! ttlly honoured😊 

And I really don't want to carry this on as a fight/start accusing but I hope you know the DIFFERENCE between a so-called negative post about the show and a negative post about the fans.

Fans/Actors are real people. Characters/show is fictional. That day I asked not to do this divide of fans because you used Sahil's name in the post/title too...isn't that an unhealthy divide? ... I think I mentioned in your post that it was your title which was provocative but the not the post itself? I said same in other post related to same incident too.

Don't get what's your problem exactly?! 

du, I don't think ym is really warring, I think she's defending yuvani...while we are venting about ssel..it's okay that ym likes ssel! chad na!

chee...I do sound like su.mahanta.devi.com🤢 but...