Bye for gud n to hell wid ssel - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I don't blame you for leaving this show one bit. I kept cool through all this stupid plotting and planning because I thought at the end Stalin-Dadi and snaky will be greatly humiliated and our spineless hero will finally speak up the truth. But no. He is muter than a mute person, God made his backbone with melted butter. As for Suhani, a girl from slum has more self respect than her. Why didn't she tell Dadi and her 3 chamsis to shove the decoration up their 'you know what I mean' body parts? And then she was trying to convince snaky? Really? Didn't she have a skillet to beat some sense into her? Cvs should get their heads out of their 'again you know what I mean' body parts.
Originally posted by dunceHat

aww...anitams! mah saviour, my knight in shining armor!πŸ€—

DH, nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. You rock.  
Originally posted by appuaks

DH, nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. You rock.  

tQ😊

right now, I don't mind calling a bulldozer a bulldozer and ram down few CV-items!
but then...in the serial world it's one-way traffic...only cvs can ram down the sudienceπŸ˜•
that's bulldozer

and that's CVs distributing duncehats to audience after shovelling bad story πŸ˜†
Edited by dunceHat - 8 years ago
Its not our fault that we cnt tolerate a pathetic storyline and aint interest to watch vomit romance. I dnt get why the indian writers are scared to show a real strong woman on tv who wnt take shit and will give back as good as she gets. The ideal they try to show the world doesn't even exist.
I shouted to suhan8 theow that bridal dress away.. throw it on dadis face.. how dare dadi give it to her... suhani didnt stand up for herself yes as always, nopne else did either, let alone dumbraj... whn pratima was fighting with dadi yuvraj muted her.. seriously just bcx we love saraj the cvs think they can steer yuvani any way they want.. not fair
:(
Originally posted by sandiab

Its not our fault that we cnt tolerate a pathetic storyline and aint interest to watch vomit romance. I dnt get why the indian writers are scared to show a real strong woman on tv who wnt take shit and will give back as good as she gets. The ideal they try to show the world doesn't even exist.

u r right! why do they show crawly weepy bechari zeros as heroines...or if the heroine is initially strong they become becharier day by day!?
hmmm...? point sandia πŸ‘πŸΌ its kinda sazish of CVs on the audience!

i'll put all my braincells behind this and keep you posted if get the logic

I feel your pain.
Yuvraaj who has no backbone and will not stand up to his Dadi... a pathetic looser

Suhaani why would you decorate the room and why would you help Soumya get ready...a pathetic loser

a pathetic loser + a pathetic loser = YuVani  πŸ˜†
The CV's created a beautiful idea which people loved and then they actually executed that idea by turning it into a roller coaster , it went down and it went up , but now ...that rollercoaster is staying down..

I couldn't agree with you anymore , the only reason why I'm watching this serial is that my mother still likes it ( it gives her half an hour at least to take a break from her busy life) and just to 'spend time with her' and give her company I watch it with her . If this silly ironic illogical drama continues for another week or two , I've had it .

CV's ? If you're reading this just wanted to say you are nearly there to losing a fan . Just putting that out there .

Rant over πŸ˜†Edited by unicornlover - 8 years ago
Originally posted by amni375

...a pathetic loser + a pathetic loser = YuVani  πŸ˜†

Yep, and this has been obvious for ages yet still people complain? πŸ˜›

Sometimes it's compelling viewing watching how badly written a drama is, this is one of those serials. 

As for the 'potential' Suhani had that people keep referring to. The day she continued responding to that hag who only calls her  'Eh Ladki' πŸ˜‘😑, she was a permanent loser in my eyes right there.  

The big disappointment for me has been her Loser hubby with his Non-existent balls and stunningly weak 'plans'. Still it's always encouraging to see him looking after his dog so well.  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SKS74

Yep, and this has been obvious for ages yet still people complain? πŸ˜›

Sometimes it's compelling viewing watching how badly written a drama is, this is one of those serials. 

As for the 'potential' Suhani had that people keep referring to. The day she continued responding to that hag who only calls her  'Eh Ladki' πŸ˜‘😑, she was a permanent loser in my eyes right there.  

The big disappointment for me has been her Loser hubby with his Non-existent balls and stunningly weak 'plans'. Still it's always encouraging to see him looking after his dog so well.  πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
you made my night πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£