Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Bye for gud n to hell wid ssel

dunceHat thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
firstly a to

all the peeps who want the 🤢 falling on each other and looking dully at each other kinda dumbass YUVANI.SICKO.🤢  *MOMENTS*

Helllooo Ebdy!!

Caught up and I could be a factory emitting furious fumes😡

Finally life mein, ek serial dekhne ko chuna to
it turns out to have two of the biggest becharas in the world

Whatever twists and turns the stupid cvs show later and justify

It is impossible to have any hero who is more bechara and bewakuf than sickRaj🤢
It is impossible to have any heroine who is more becharee and bewakuf than sickRani🤢

Thanks forumites(luv u all)! checked out a lotta other serials...every other serial has more watcheability and sense quotient! Surprisingly even the most bechara sounding serials like Hello Pratibha too are better than this crap!!
And practically all serials on &TV including the really vulgar desperate for marraige 'badi devrani'! and that means only one thing

that our ssel is beating all these serials in vulgar amounts of cheapness! what a thing to top in!

Kill me if ever I ever watch this crap again...now tho I don't even care if maidSu-ultraCheapy who speaks of aurat ki izzat and takes truckloads of shit...what brand of human is she...not aurat?
She in a disgustingly sick way takes tray for bride decoration, room decoration...is she mentally sick?

or are we, to watch this crap?

whateve...I'm outta this crapola forum for good! enuf!

bye guys! 'ts been fun though and again luv u lots🤗❤️

& btw since I'm anyway going I can tell what's on my mind...
YUVANI get lost desperate and dull sickos you two!😡

Edited by dunceHat - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
well i m sorry the topic maker if i offend you but this is really not a nice post to make... 
you can have choose less impact words to show your emotions/frustration/hatred
i mean mujhay kitna bhi gusa ho i don't really write in that manner.. 

and if this isn't a negative post i don't know what is it than??? 
you were the one who actually gave me a half paragraph on my topic which was named as to the real fans of yuvraj ??? 
i feel you should really check out your post again.. 
i read it by chance 
i am sorry again 

to have a opinion is something else to show it like this is a really bad way... 
dunceHat thumbnail
Originally posted by: yusramazhar1

well i m sorry the topic maker if i offend you but this is really not a nice post to make... 

you can have choose less impact words to show your emotions/frustration/hatred
i mean mujhay kitna bhi gusa ho i don't really write in that manner.. 

and if this isn't a negative post i don't know what is it than??? 
you were the one who actually gave me a half paragraph on my topic which was named as to the real fans of yuvraj ??? 
i feel you should really check out your post again.. 
i read it by chance 
i am sorry again 

to have a opinion is something else to show it like this is a really bad way... 

help out guys! sry...luks like you got me confused with someone else!

& Ym! you are absolutely entitled to think what you do! and I reserve mine! fair enuf? pls don't say sorry cause I'm not at all sorry to have posted my opinion on ssel...which is now ultra and uber low
Edited by dunceHat - 8 years ago
yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dunceHat

help out guys! sry...luks like you got me confused with someone else!

& Ym! you are absolutely entitled to think what you do! and I reserve mine! fair enuf? pls don't say sorry cause I'm not at all sorry to have posted my opinion on ssel...which is now ultra and uber low

omg i am sorry i have to apologize thats another D i am talking about ... she lectured me for no reason 

ya but you were the one who said that everyone titling some of you as negative post maker and it was not right but now see your post is katilana behen bhai whatever you are 

anyhow what i wanna say is  your post is bad lol... 
its making me sad 
some of the words are really i am sorry again
 are really sick !

anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with almost everything dH says. This serial had so much potential, and has degenerated into one where you have to search for bits that aren't totally obnoxious. The leads have been rendered powerless, unprincipled, dull and dumb.
The full written update still not up, but what I read was bad enough. Okay, villians are tasteless, nasty, vengeful. What do the heroes do? Nothing. Not a word of protest at unfairness, low-down dirty jibes or crass orders from BQ? Su the Great Stood Up for snaky's stupid shuddhikaran, but can't tell the hag she's a sicko, go decorate the effing bed yourself? Yuvraj ko toh chulubhar paani mein doob marna chahiye--ineffectual, gutless no-good who only had the guts to shout at su. Ab muh kyun nahi khulta? His apologies and being nice are pointless if he can't stand up for his mother, leave alone his unwanted wife.
Sick of Suhani acting like she's a devi who bears noone ill-will. It's unnatural and unbelievable.
I know a lot of you still like the serial, and I don't want to spoil your enjoyment, but it's getting harder and harder to forgive what these leads are doing and have become. I've not yet reached the level of anathema duncey has, but I empathise and know how angry I've felt at what's become of this.
Sorry, yusra, duncey may be too frank, but she's not wrong. IMO.
dunceHat thumbnail
Originally posted by: yusramazhar1

omg i am sorry i have to apologize thats another D i am talking about ... she lectured me for no reason 

ya but you were the one who said that everyone titling some of you as negative post maker and it was not right but now see your post is katilana behen bhai whatever you are 

anyhow what i wanna say is  your post is bad lol... 
its making me sad 
some of the words are really i am sorry again
 are really sick !

luks like you seriously got me confused with someone else! ym! I don't what you are talking about really...feel free to lol etc etc etc but still I'm completely confused as I rearely respond to anyone that I'm not vibing with..other than at most hit like button...
not kidding ym! I really think you got the wrong person

yet! you don't like the post! I got it! it's okay by me! anything else?
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Duncy I totally get u. After yesterdays episode I was like biggest mistake to start watching this show again in anticipation to suhani leaving that sickRaj. Really I have never seen such a pathetic character like him. Utterly hate him. I would love it if some1 kills this guy in an OS or ff. Please some1 kill him off in an os coz if I have to write it I will describe his death I will research hw I want him to die and I got no time for that. Bt I still love my Shame Su she just needs to get away from that sicko. Chii he is a flithy character his whole family are a worthless bunch.
dunceHat thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_m

I agree with almost everything dH says. This serial had so much potential, and has degenerated into one where you have to search for bits that aren't totally obnoxious. The leads have been rendered powerless, unprincipled, dull and dumb.
The full written update still not up, but what I read was bad enough. Okay, villians are tasteless, nasty, vengeful. What do the heroes do? Nothing. Not a word of protest at unfairness, low-down dirty jibes or crass orders from BQ? Su the Great Stood Up for snaky's stupid shuddhikaran, but can't tell the hag she's a sicko, go decorate the effing bed yourself? Yuvraj ko toh chulubhar paani mein doob marna chahiye--ineffectual, gutless no-good who only had the guts to shout at su. Ab muh kyun nahi khulta? His apologies and being nice are pointless if he can't stand up for his mother, leave alone his unwanted wife.
Sick of Suhani acting like she's a devi who bears noone ill-will. It's unnatural and unbelievable.
I know a lot of you still like the serial, and I don't want to spoil your enjoyment, but it's getting harder and harder to forgive what these leads are doing and have become. I've not yet reached the level of anathema duncey has, but I empathise and know how angry I've felt at what's become of this.
Sorry, yusra, duncey may be too frank, but she's not wrong. IMO.

aww...anitams! mah saviour, my knight in shining armor!🤗
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And dunce I have been watching other shows and really this great yuvani who the cvs thought would get spoilt if they where shown to much. Let me just say that the badi devrani couple is kicking butt that couple hasn't been on for even a month and I swear the chemsitry they have is on the same level as those 2. What a total waste of talent and chemsitry btw saraj. U watch an other show and the couple have proper scenes. Indepth scenes. Kalash, to piya ragrezz, to yeh hai mohabetein the lead couple all have nice scene. Even gohem have better scenes than those 2. I literally want to vomit when I see this golden couple together.
dunceHat thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

And dunce I have been watching other shows and really this great yuvani who the cvs thought would get spoilt if they where shown to much. Let me just say that the badi devrani couple is kicking butt that couple hasn't been on for even a month and I swear the chemsitry they have is on the same level as those 2. What a total waste of talent and chemsitry btw saraj. U watch an other show and the couple have proper scenes. Indepth scenes. Kalash, to piya ragrezz, to yeh hai mohabetein the lead couple all have nice scene. Even gohem have better scenes than those 2. I literally want to vomit when I see this golden couple together.

hai na?

I think the 2 stopped believing in the story and it shows...it's as if they are sleep walking dully in it.
agree...both have fab potensh...
varna...I doubt if we could wade thr the sodaragmen era hoping things would get bettah
but cvs did this plan🤢 on the auds