Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Aren't Shlok and Sojal,  characters in IPK...EBP ?? 
When they are in the same show and Sojal is Shlok's vahini they are bound to have common scenes and dialogues based on tracks, right !!  even if you like the actors in their real life or not, they are bound to share the screen space as part of the show.

Having said that,  please remember, Shlok and Sojal are NOT a couple in the show , hence any suggestive, indirect remarks, indicating and referring to them as a romantic couple as  ShoJal/ShloJal" will be dealt strictly,
All members should realize that the actors in real life are different from their characters in the show, hence do NOT apply your concerns and issues, love and hate for the actors, to the characters or that of the character to actor to bash them and to take digs at them. 

Criticisms should be strictly restricted to the show and not about  appearances and looks of actors.

Topic open for discussion,

Thanks ,
IPKKND...EBP Dev Team
mehersudhar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

To me, just AaShlok in one frame is enough. Lol, I've reached such stage, then who cares about intensity, passion and chemistry!🤢[
BR]

And regarding Bharijh, does any sane approve this pair?🤪Everytime, i see him with Shrenu.. his tweet abt showing off his variations shades, pops to my mind, and I keep on😆😆

Its high time, they should realize about the crap they are dishing everyday!

p.s., AaShlok surely deserves to be nominated for SPA 2015, no matter what!⭐️⭐️⭐️

<font size="1">DT Note : offensive remark edited out</font>

Agree no fool will accept bharjit. He has made astha dead which slok will give life to his astha. He doesnt act so he tweets that his love for barkha, kids mom, various shades might be shirt colors etc. I dont like him though personally he might be good. He is projecting a negative character as a lead equal to hero which is waste. Does avinash tell like this anytime. He just gives his 100 percent and goes away. He never gave info of future track his role nothing. He is pakka professional like shrenu. He doesnt believe in awards which are biased. Facing a lot of negativity from the beginning but didnt leave the show. Aslok have a special place in our heart. So they dont need awards from stages.
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now a days due to vacation and need to spend time with kid I don't get to watch episodes many at times..

I read nimmys write up..

One thing understood ..the intensity etc ...coyld be seen only in initial episodes as they focus on main lead ..to show love hate or some stoey..

Later all serials bring in chacha chachi mami etc whether needed Or not needed..

After two yrs the same intimacy cant be expected..

They say after knowing a person thoroughly even milk smmells Like sour curd sometimes..

So dont know wat to say..

The magic of these kind stopped longtime bk.

Tulsi and Mr.virani , gauri nd pratham,kushi nd arnav,madhu nd risab..these are some jodis I love watching anytime.

Ashlok lost the part after their disguise chuppi chupa romance..

Or shud i blame the ph or director who is not concerned abt main leafs but want to show other related stories dont know.

The ph ..sanjay wadwa ..if I go by their seials as of date, saath phere,jothi,balika vadu and now ebp..

All these hv women related oriented serials..

So they consider all the women related problems spread in society and show 1 j+1=100 ...

So ...some whr I hv made up my mind that ebp show is created by ph in such a way that..thru the main leads they wanna show and showcase all problems...which they are showing..

If only couple ke liye any seial shud run then hindi serials cant give..

If it is greys anatomy too...Meredith and derek main lead ...along with them we see even hawn and heart surgeon romance along with george and liz too..

The planning of each and evru stoey is correctly arranged ...in English serials unlike hindi...

So cant help it..

I understand or try to learn things from big picture..my theory too says the same..

I'm not ok with bashing...if hurts anyone's feeling sorry bfore hand dears..
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sathia007

Samma,

I can see that so many of us  thinking alike !!!!

LAST TWO episodes -  were   nothing but flop  and irriation !!!!!! _ nothing personal here !!!

I always critize the actor and actress   if i do not like  his or her performance  -  could be hero / heroin/ side characters/ director - anybody !!!! - I can not be  a  blind follower !!!!!!

I have  never  enjoyed the performces of RIYA/  SOJAL/  Jaya - no  vairation in theire expressions or body languages or  dialogue deliveries .

First RIYA was worse than  present RIYA.  But  the last two episodes of the present  RIYA - were not bad - some improvement I could see !!!!!!

But Sojal  hopeless !!! over the last 2 yeras no improvement  !!!!!

Negative character - RENUKA - I like her performances !!!!!

ARAV as a negative character getting better though we do not like BARJIT pair - that is different issue  !!!!

I do not like Shantunu - child artist -  not good at all,  Misti - so so  !!!!

SACHIN - best !!!!!! Kabya  looking good - acting so so  a little bit better than  MIsti !!!!

During Wassemji's period also, we  got so many  irritating episodes - dragging of Domestic violence /  Goldies/  NA 's same type of acting -  grinding teeth and clenching fists though he is an excellent actor !!!!! BUT  at that time ASHLOK chemistry was realy sizzling !!!!!

In what  ground Cvs are showing decked up Vahini - no sign of grief on her face helping bauji  ( SHLOK was never seen close to be his VAHINI - all on a sudden how can  he be dependent onVahini so much  !!!) -  CVS  have sent VARAD to Singapore  - they do not want Varad character anymore in SHLOK's life but  they want to keep VAHINI alone in SHLOK's life  when  I could not see any  sadness in her face !!!!

Yesterday's episode - what languages   CVS have chosen for SOJAl's character to  fight  with Aastha !!!!! -  HILARIOUS LANGUAGE OF THE DAY !!!!!!

It seemed to me the reformation of creative visionary team of the show  !!!!!

Sorrry for being so much critical  !!!!- I am a helpless fan of  ASKLOK & well wisher of EBP !!!!

Swathya,

great obs on all the chars. 

Off late the dialogue writers have been terrible..some of the lines are just so lame..they can't come up with anything better. wonder what happ to all the previous ones...they must have been roped in to write lines for the PH's other upcoming shows.  As for Shlok relying on his family..he has lost his ayi n baba is cuckoo... so he needs a helping hand... so it is Varad n Sojal now. Guess..Sojal has replaced the role of ayi.. in his life.. as she has become the badi bahu n dresses like Anjali too. She has come a long way from the petty vain n obssessed with the Agni riches bahu. Her redemption too. my 2 cents. 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm commenting here only after watching the episode n i dont feel much difference... now shlok is acting infront of aastha mayb there comes any changes.dont knw 🤔 
But i really dnt understand how ppls r calling shlok n sojal as shlojal...did he ever hugged her ,kissd her,shared eyelock 🤔 . .they r devar n bhabhi so defo they would come together n screen...hav been watching shows since ksbkbt and had seen lots of devar-bhabhi bonding but no1 wrote abt them...same is happening here...there is nothing wrong if shlok n sojal comes together n a scene 😳

and i disagree that shal cant act ,she is not less than anyone n is a good actress...frm first epis to last epis sojal character had sea change n she was awesome playing sojal 👍🏼

My 2cs :)
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

I'm commenting here only after watching the episode n i dont feel much difference... now shlok is acting infront of aastha mayb there comes any changes.dont knw 🤔 
But i really dnt understand how ppls r calling shlok n sojal as shlojal...did he ever hugged her ,kissd her,shared eyelock 🤔 . .they r devar n bhabhi so defo they would come together n screen...hav been watching shows since ksbkbt and had seen lots of devar-bhabhi bonding but no1 wrote abt them...same is happening here...there is nothing wrong if shlok n sojal comes together n a scene 😳

and i disagree that shal cant act ,she is not less than anyone n is a good actress...frm first epis to last epis sojal character had sea change n she was awesome playing sojal 👍🏼

My 2cs :)

completely agree with u...
Here people unnecessary make a Shlok and Sojal as a Couple purely based on off screen rumor if it true... completely agree they just talk about Aastha did they ever come each other likes and dislikes... did thy ever talk like a  friend they never ever have funny scene like other Devar Bhabi scene in other shows... But only talk seriousaly on seruous matter if fact they never come alone onscreen together in yesterday also... Shlok and Sojal scene  every time other person included ;like Surbhi, Motabhia, Sachin etc etc...
We dont have any problem much when Avinash is shooting with other Coactor like Riya. Apasara, poornima etc.. We only critcise their if dont like like onscreen presence but never make offscreen mix with onscreen but we helll bend to mix Offscren with onscrren between shlok and Shojal aka Avinash and shamlee..

And as for acting Shamlee is really good Acterss .. I know she is not best but doing a good Job... And she actually poitrated every shades negative to Caring person beautiful... So I dont have any prolem with shalmee acting...

If in this serial any one is weak in Acting its only Arav becoz we all knew he cant act...
 At least sojla aka Shalmlee doing a better Job than aran becoz its her first serial and after that she do cemo in other serial s Also... But Arav being a experienced actor can t able to act properly...

So in my Virew Shalmee doing a good Job while playing Sojal Character and  I appreciate her effort..

Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

sammna, i can understand what u feeling now but i have only problem with bharjith🤢 bcoz i didn't like shrenu-aarav pair😡worst pair ever🤢 about shlojal, i have no prob.if there is no linkup with avi and shal, we will not have any problem with seeing them together😃if sojal feed shlok,TC shlok, we don't mind😆don't think i am changed😲 i just want to create positivity😳so sit back and enjoy w/o thinking offscreen. am doing that now. so i am enjoying EBP except barjith 🤢

😲You shocked me, to an extent!😆