Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Donno what is missing !!!! [DT Note - Page 4] (Page 5)

dv19 IF-Rockerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Now a days due to vacation and need to spend time with kid I don't get to watch episodes many at times..

I read nimmys write up..

One thing understood ..the intensity etc ...coyld be seen only in initial episodes as they focus on main lead ..to show love hate or some stoey..

Later all serials bring in chacha chachi mami etc whether needed Or not needed..

After two yrs the same intimacy cant be expected..

They say after knowing a person thoroughly even milk smmells Like sour curd sometimes..

So dont know wat to say..

The magic of these kind stopped longtime bk.

Tulsi and Mr.virani , gauri nd pratham,kushi nd arnav,madhu nd risab..these are some jodis I love watching anytime.

Ashlok lost the part after their disguise chuppi chupa romance..

Or shud i blame the ph or director who is not concerned abt main leafs but want to show other related stories dont know.

The ph ..sanjay wadwa ..if I go by their seials as of date, saath phere,jothi,balika vadu and now ebp..

All these hv women related oriented serials..

So they consider all the women related problems spread in society and show 1 j+1=100 ...

So ...some whr I hv made up my mind that ebp show is created by ph in such a way that..thru the main leads they wanna show and showcase all problems...which they are showing..

If only couple ke liye any seial shud run then hindi serials cant give..

If it is greys anatomy too...Meredith and derek main lead ...along with them we see even hawn and heart surgeon romance along with george and liz too..

The planning of each and evru stoey is correctly arranged ...in English serials unlike hindi...

So cant help it..

I understand or try to learn things from big picture..my theory too says the same..

I'm not ok with bashing...if hurts anyone's feeling sorry bfore hand dears..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinajhumjhumSathia007nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Samma,

I can see that so many of us  thinking alike !!!!

LAST TWO episodes -  were   nothing but flop  and irriation !!!!!! _ nothing personal here !!!

I always critize the actor and actress   if i do not like  his or her performance  -  could be hero / heroin/ side characters/ director - anybody !!!! - I can not be  a  blind follower !!!!!!

I have  never  enjoyed the performces of RIYA/  SOJAL/  Jaya - no  vairation in theire expressions or body languages or  dialogue deliveries .

First RIYA was worse than  present RIYA.  But  the last two episodes of the present  RIYA - were not bad - some improvement I could see !!!!!!

But Sojal  hopeless !!! over the last 2 yeras no improvement  !!!!!

Negative character - RENUKA - I like her performances !!!!!

ARAV as a negative character getting better though we do not like BARJIT pair - that is different issue  !!!!

I do not like Shantunu - child artist -  not good at all,  Misti - so so  !!!!

SACHIN - best !!!!!! Kabya  looking good - acting so so  a little bit better than  MIsti !!!!

During Wassemji's period also, we  got so many  irritating episodes - dragging of Domestic violence /  Goldies/  NA 's same type of acting -  grinding teeth and clenching fists though he is an excellent actor !!!!! BUT  at that time ASHLOK chemistry was realy sizzling !!!!!

In what  ground Cvs are showing decked up Vahini - no sign of grief on her face helping bauji  ( SHLOK was never seen close to be his VAHINI - all on a sudden how can  he be dependent onVahini so much  !!!) -  CVS  have sent VARAD to Singapore  - they do not want Varad character anymore in SHLOK's life but  they want to keep VAHINI alone in SHLOK's life  when  I could not see any  sadness in her face !!!!

Yesterday's episode - what languages   CVS have chosen for SOJAl's character to  fight  with Aastha !!!!! -  HILARIOUS LANGUAGE OF THE DAY !!!!!!

It seemed to me the reformation of creative visionary team of the show  !!!!!

Sorrry for being so much critical  !!!!- I am a helpless fan of  ASKLOK & well wisher of EBP !!!!

Swathya,

great obs on all the chars. 

Off late the dialogue writers have been terrible..some of the lines are just so lame..they can't come up with anything better. wonder what happ to all the previous ones...they must have been roped in to write lines for the PH's other upcoming shows. OuchOuch As for Shlok relying on his family..he has lost his ayi n baba is cuckoo... so he needs a helping hand... so it is Varad n Sojal now. Guess..Sojal has replaced the role of ayi.. in his life.. as she has become the badi bahu n dresses like Anjali too. She has come a long way from the petty vain n obssessed with the Agni riches bahu. Her redemption too. my 2 cents. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSathia007SahriShrAvi

Asherkibiwi IF-Sizzlerz
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I'm commenting here only after watching the episode n i dont feel much difference... now shlok is acting infront of aastha mayb there comes any changes.dont knw Ermm 
But i really dnt understand how ppls r calling shlok n sojal as shlojal...did he ever hugged her ,kissd her,shared eyelock Ermm . .they r devar n bhabhi so defo they would come together n screen...hav been watching shows since ksbkbt and had seen lots of devar-bhabhi bonding but no1 wrote abt them...same is happening here...there is nothing wrong if shlok n sojal comes together n a scene Embarrassed

and i disagree that shal cant act ,she is not less than anyone n is a good actress...frm first epis to last epis sojal character had sea change n she was awesome playing sojal Thumbs Up

My 2cs :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinakala16akashavanicharanyaajk.taddy1234

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

I'm commenting here only after watching the episode n i dont feel much difference... now shlok is acting infront of aastha mayb there comes any changes.dont knw Ermm 
But i really dnt understand how ppls r calling shlok n sojal as shlojal...did he ever hugged her ,kissd her,shared eyelock Ermm . .they r devar n bhabhi so defo they would come together n screen...hav been watching shows since ksbkbt and had seen lots of devar-bhabhi bonding but no1 wrote abt them...same is happening here...there is nothing wrong if shlok n sojal comes together n a scene Embarrassed

and i disagree that shal cant act ,she is not less than anyone n is a good actress...frm first epis to last epis sojal character had sea change n she was awesome playing sojal Thumbs Up

My 2cs :)
completely agree with u...
Here people unnecessary make a Shlok and Sojal as a Couple purely based on off screen rumor if it true... completely agree they just talk about Aastha did they ever come each other likes and dislikes... did thy ever talk like a  friend they never ever have funny scene like other Devar Bhabi scene in other shows... But only talk seriousaly on seruous matter if fact they never come alone onscreen together in yesterday also... Shlok and Sojal scene  every time other person included ;like Surbhi, Motabhia, Sachin etc etc...
We dont have any problem much when Avinash is shooting with other Coactor like Riya. Apasara, poornima etc.. We only critcise their if dont like like onscreen presence but never make offscreen mix with onscreen but we helll bend to mix Offscren with onscrren between shlok and Shojal aka Avinash and shamlee..

And as for acting Shamlee is really good Acterss .. I know she is not best but doing a good Job... And she actually poitrated every shades negative to Caring person beautiful... So I dont have any prolem with shalmee acting...

If in this serial any one is weak in Acting its only Arav becoz we all knew he cant act...
 At least sojla aka Shalmlee doing a better Job than aran becoz its her first serial and after that she do cemo in other serial s Also... But Arav being a experienced actor can t able to act properly...

So in my Virew Shalmee doing a good Job while playing Sojal Character and  I appreciate her effort..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwi

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

sammna, i can understand what u feeling now Ouch but i have only problem with bharjithDead bcoz i didn't like shrenu-aarav pairAngryworst pair everDead about shlojal, i have no prob.if there is no linkup with avi and shal, we will not have any problem with seeing them togetherBig smileif sojal feed shlok,TC shlok, we don't mindLOLdon't think i am changedShocked i just want to create positivityEmbarrassedso sit back and enjoy w/o thinking offscreen. am doing that now. so i am enjoying EBP except barjith Dead
ShockedYou shocked me, to an extent!LOL

Go to top