Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Donno what is missing !!!! [DT Note - Page 4] (Page 4)

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

I'm with u Cry no more EBP more than 1 mnth ...just read nimmy write up...that's all...
and surprisingly I dont miss watching viji ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007dv19

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
To me, just AaShlok in one frame is enough. Lol, I've reached such stage, then who cares about intensity, passion and chemistry!Dead
And regarding Bharijh, does any sane approve this pair?SillyEverytime, i see him with Shrenu.. his tweet abt showing off his variations shades, pops to my mind, and I keep on LOLLOL

Its high time, they should realize about the crap they are dishing everyday!D'oh

p.s., AaShlok surely deserves to be nominated for SPA 2015, no matter what!StarStarStar

DT Note : offensive remark edited out 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 May 2015 at 6:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumakashavanidv19potomack.taddy1234Prads

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I am thinking of sensational episode which AC treated in his twitter!
What kind of scene that would be; This is a million dollar question in my mind.
What are the possibilities we could get from CV's?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007akashavanidv19k.taddy1234

samprettyy Senior Member
samprettyy
samprettyy

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.
Originally posted by sammna

after a long time got to see an angry shlok !!!!
but donno guys, just dont feel the intensity of ashlok anymore !!!
kahan kho gya hai humara ashlok wala romance and chemistry !!

the barjeet and shlojal scenes r irritating to the core now !!!! donno how long to handle ths now !!! though shrenu is giving her best in each and every scene of hers avi is not performing to hs calibre specially in hs scenes with shrenu !!! inspite of so many requests cvs r hell bent on showing shlojal in each and every frame !!! the scene where thy were all hiding to see aastha bhauji just behind vahini and the looks thy were giving each other!!! just donno wat is going on !!!

even if ashlok unites i just dont expect much from ashlok scenes cause the magic is just not there now guys !!! our fav shravi and ashlok is long lost somewhere !!!! i once hd adored ths couple but all the offscreen rumours etc etc hs just done the damage i guess !!!

in a way its gud tht shravi is not even nominated fr jodi award cause thy just dont deserve it guys!!! thy dont care fr their fans and dont even post an offscreen picture fr reasons best known to them !!! i dont even expect them to gve a dance performance together guys !!!! with no nominations its best our team boycotts the function !!! shrenu deserved some nomination guys. avi to no
hope cause looks like he too is waiting fr the show to end soon !!!!

i just hope ebp ends with ths barjit track cause nothing more to expect from the dumb cvs who r more interested in promoting offscreen romance !!!

ashlok and shravi ws a charishma fr me and want them to remain in my memories, some really magical moments of ebp!! but the magic hs disappeared long back !'

how many of u r sailing on the same boat ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiedhillon

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Samma,

I can see that so many of us  thinking alike !!!!

LAST TWO episodes -  were   nothing but flop  and irriation !!!!!! _ nothing personal here !!!

I always critize the actor and actress   if i do not like  his or her performance  -  could be hero / heroin/ side characters/ director - anybody !!!! - I can not be  a  blind follower !!!!!!

I have  never  enjoyed the performces of RIYA/  SOJAL/  Jaya - no  vairation in theire expressions or body languages or  dialogue deliveries .

First RIYA was worse than  present RIYA.  But  the last two episodes of the present  RIYA - were not bad - some improvement I could see !!!!!!

But Sojal  hopeless !!! over the last 2 yeras no improvement  !!!!!

Negative character - RENUKA - I like her performances !!!!!

ARAV as a negative character getting better though we do not like BARJIT pair - that is different issue  !!!!

I do not like Shantunu - child artist -  not good at all,  Misti - so so  !!!!

SACHIN - best !!!!!! Kabya  looking good - acting so so  a little bit better than  MIsti !!!!

During Wassemji's period also, we  got so many  irritating episodes - dragging of Domestic violence /  Goldies/  NA 's same type of acting -  grinding teeth and clenching fists though he is an excellent actor !!!!! BUT  at that time ASHLOK chemistry was realy sizzling !!!!!

In what  ground Cvs are showing decked up Vahini - no sign of grief on her face helping bauji  ( SHLOK was never seen close to be his VAHINI - all on a sudden how can  he be dependent onVahini so much  !!!) -  CVS  have sent VARAD to Singapore  - they do not want Varad character anymore in SHLOK's life but  they want to keep VAHINI alone in SHLOK's life  when  I could not see any  sadness in her face !!!!

Yesterday's episode - what languages   CVS have chosen for SOJAl's character to  fight  with Aastha !!!!! -  HILARIOUS LANGUAGE OF THE DAY !!!!!!

It seemed to me the reformation of creative visionary team of the show  !!!!!

Sorrry for being so much critical  !!!!- I am a helpless fan of  ASKLOK & well wisher of EBP !!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 02 May 2015 at 4:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014sammnakrithi1990SajSassySg2013jhumjhumnandu_nanPradsbobbiedhillonSahriShrAvidv19potomac

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Samma,

I can see that so many of us  thinking alike !!!!

LAST TWO episodes -  were   nothing but flop  and irriation !!!!!! _ nothing personal here !!!

I always critize the actor and actress   if i do not like  his or her performance  -  could be hero / heroin/ side characters/ director - anybody !!!! - I can not be  a  blind followers !!!!!!

I have  never  enjoyed the performces of RIYA/  SOJAL/  Jaya - no  vairation in theire expressions or body languages or  dialogue deliveries .

First RIYA was worse than  present RIYA.  But  the last two episodes of the present  RIYA - were not bad - some improvement I could see !!!!!!

But Sojal  hopeless !!! over the last 2 yeras no improvement  !!!!!

Negative character - RENUKA - I like her performances !!!!!

ARAV as a negative character getting better though we do not like BARJIT pair - that is different issue  !!!!

I do not like Shantunu - child artist -  not good at all,  Misti - so so  !!!!

SACHIN - best !!!!!! Kabya  looking good - acting so so  a little bit better than  MIsti !!!!

During Wassemji's period also, we  got so many  irritating episodes - dragging of Domestic violence /  Goldies/  NA 's same type of acting -  grinding teeth and clenching fists though he is an excellent actor !!!!! BUT  At that time ASHLOK chemistry was realy sizzling !!!!!

In what  ground Cvs are showing decked up Vahini - no sign of grief on her face helping bauji  ( SHLOK was never seen close to be his VAHINI - all on a sudden how can  he be dependent of Vahini so much  !!!) -  CVS  have sent VARAD to Singapore  - they do not want Varad character anymore in SHLOK's life but  they want to keep VAHINI alone in SHLOK's life  when  I could not see any  sadness in her face !!!!

Yesterday's episode - what languages   CVS have chosen for SOJAl's character to  fight  with Aastha !!!!! -  HILARIOUS LANGUAGE OF THE DAY !!!!!!

It seemed to me the reformation of creative visionary team of the show  !!!!!

Sorrry for being so much critical  !!!!- I am a helpless fan of  ASKLOK & well wisher of EBP !!!!

U wrote exactly wat m feeling..agree to each n every word..

Too tired to write now

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014sammnaSathia007Sg2013SahriShrAvidv19potomac

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Aren't Shlok and Sojal,  characters in IPK...EBP ?? 
When they are in the same show and Sojal is Shlok's vahini they are bound to have common scenes and dialogues based on tracks, right !!  even if you like the actors in their real life or not, they are bound to share the screen space as part of the show.

Having said that,  please remember, Shlok and Sojal are NOT a couple in the show , hence any suggestive, indirect remarks, indicating and referring to them as a romantic couple as  ShoJal/ShloJal" will be dealt strictly,
All members should realize that the actors in real life are different from their characters in the show, hence do NOT apply your concerns and issues, love and hate for the actors, to the characters or that of the character to actor to bash them and to take digs at them. 

Criticisms should be strictly restricted to the show and not about  appearances and looks of actors.

Topic open for discussion,

Thanks ,
IPKKND...EBP Dev Team

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Miranmaitydeblinakala16Dhth1ElationAsherkibiwik.taddy1234

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

To me, just AaShlok in one frame is enough. Lol, I've reached such stage, then who cares about intensity, passion and chemistry!Dead[
BR]
And regarding Bharijh, does any sane approve this pair?SillyEverytime, i see him with Shrenu.. his tweet abt showing off his variations shades, pops to my mind, and I keep onLOLLOL

Its high time, they should realize about the crap they are dishing everyday!D'oh

p.s., AaShlok surely deserves to be nominated for SPA 2015, no matter what!StarStarStar

<font size="1">DT Note : offensive remark edited out</font>

Agree no fool will accept bharjit. He has made astha dead which slok will give life to his astha. He doesnt act so he tweets that his love for barkha, kids mom, various shades might be shirt colors etc. I dont like him though personally he might be good. He is projecting a negative character as a lead equal to hero which is waste. Does avinash tell like this anytime. He just gives his 100 percent and goes away. He never gave info of future track his role nothing. He is pakka professional like shrenu. He doesnt believe in awards which are biased. Facing a lot of negativity from the beginning but didnt leave the show. Aslok have a special place in our heart. So they dont need awards from stages.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaakashavanik.taddy1234

Go to top