Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Donno what is missing !!!! [DT Note - Page 4] (Page 2)

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I'm with u Cry no more EBP more than 1 mnth ...just read nimmy write up...that's all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumSathia007mainkyanaamdoonpotomac

ifreader1 Senior Member
ifreader1
ifreader1

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
In the first six months, Shlok was angry with Asth. So,on 26th August it was real anger. Today he was acting to be angry,  however he loves Astha sosouch that he can't live with her. So, it would be difficult for him to show that intensity.  I think it is  apt to current situation. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ganeshvijayaashlokfan007PiuPereranandu_nantalkie14akashavanik.taddy1234Dogan1

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
its u r view... That u have a problem with Sojal and Shlok presence with each other in scene... but Dont agree with u..
And i enjoyed the scene if Sojal was present becoz she is the part of story... And just for some fan she is not CV cant negelege Sojal becoz Shamlee also doing a good job as sojal.. As an actress I appreciate her work... i know she is not best but she is not bad at all also...
If u think Shrenu is good oky Avi is bad its okay...
But acc to me and most of people of the forum knows Ashlok is best And ShrAvi give their best...
And I love the Show and Current Track and new Journey of Ashlok...
And Appreciate Both ShrAvi hard work...
Its just my View..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ganeshvijayifreader1p1archPiuPereraakashavanitalkie14

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifreader1

In the first six months, Shlok was angry with Asth. So,on 26th August it was real anger. Today he was acting to be angry,  however he loves Astha sosouch that he can't live with her. So, it would be difficult for him to show that intensity.  I think it is  apt to current situation. 
Completely agree with u.. Instenty is lack becoz at that point of time shlok completely hate Aastha but this time he acted to hate her.. But in rel he love her a lot..

p1archifreader1talkie14akashavani

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

We r ueed to waseemji. So his intensity is missing in the scenes. Other than that everyone is good in their roles. Sojal is his vahini in the story so we cant stop their scenes. And in this industry they have so many friends. she looks older to him. If they r friends what is problem for us. Let cvs bring aslok together again. If that rumour of their marrisge is true then aslok will be together soon. They have to take some leave for marr so unnecessarily we feel for them. Just enjoy and watch for aslok.
completely agree with u..
bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Sojal is getting more screen time than the leads.   That is making a point...Wink

decemaprSg2013SahriShrAviPrads

Swetha.Aamir IF-Rockerz
Swetha.Aamir
Swetha.Aamir

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
u know summna,bharjith spoiled my mood many times Dead shlojal and others can't, bharjith did that. to stop me from watching EBP.its very visible shrenu is uncomfortable in many bharjith scenesShocked especiall in all scenes when IS touches Aasthas shoulder.. if cvs shows any bharjith intense scene, i will deff. slip into comaDead i want to kill that person, who is cast Aarav as IS   Angry bcoz i hate bharjith only bcoz Aarav is IS Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

u know summna,bharjith spoiled my mood many times Dead shlojal and others can't, bharjith did that. to stop me from watching EBP.its very visible shrenu is uncomfortable in many bharjith scenesShocked especiall in all scenes when IS touches Aasthas shoulder.. if cvs shows any bharjith intense scene, i will deff. slip into comaDead i want to kill that person, who is cast Aarav as IS   Angry bcoz i hate bharjith only bcoz Aarav is IS Ouch

May be I missed those scenes because I see Barkha initiating contact with Inderjeet in every episode.   She is either hugging him or calling him for rescue.  I am still traumatized by those images.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

Go to top