seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I understand you than anyone! 🀒
I console myself by thinking dat it might be my illusion due to my ship wreck 🀣
But sadly it isnt to a certain extent πŸ˜”
I aint blind πŸ˜†
Yeah! But I believe they can bring back that pretty hawt chemistry bak πŸ˜‰
Lag scenes, dramatic scripts and many more imperfections are seriously being d reason behind this!
Once we got an intense occasion, it might be done just like d forest wala cheek kiss ☺️
For dat d aimless heading of d storyline should b bak under control, 4 which I've almost lost hope πŸ˜’
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..AngelicAnu..

I understand you than anyone! 🀒

I console myself by thinking dat it might be my illusion due to my ship wreck 🀣
But sadly it isnt to a certain extent πŸ˜”
I aint blind πŸ˜†
Yeah! But I believe they can bring back that pretty hawt chemistry bak πŸ˜‰
Lag scenes, dramatic scripts and many more imperfections are seriously being d reason behind this!
Once we got an intense occasion, it might be done just like d forest wala cheek kiss ☺️
For dat d aimless heading of d storyline should b bak under control, 4 which I've almost lost hope πŸ˜’

agree anu !!!!
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aashlok chemistry lost, scenes are pale,poor comforts level ..better to end rather to spoil more

Aashlok no more a best romantic jodi

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
samna...I dont watch eps ..just reading reviews and saving myself from allthis ...OFFSCREEN FUNDAπŸ˜ƒ...DONT LIKE DONT WATCH ..is my policy ...so i am following the same ...Re the SPA ..i totally agree..there might be other JODIS who are truly DESERVING ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

I'm with u 😭 no more EBP more than 1 mnth ...just read nimmy write up...that's all...

and surprisingly I dont miss watching viji ...
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To me, just AaShlok in one frame is enough. Lol, I've reached such stage, then who cares about intensity, passion and chemistry!🀒
And regarding Bharijh, does any sane approve this pair?πŸ€ͺEverytime, i see him with Shrenu.. his tweet abt showing off his variations shades, pops to my mind, and I keep on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its high time, they should realize about the crap they are dishing everyday!

p.s., AaShlok surely deserves to be nominated for SPA 2015, no matter what!⭐️⭐️⭐️

DT Note : offensive remark edited out 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am thinking of sensational episode which AC treated in his twitter!
What kind of scene that would be; This is a million dollar question in my mind.
What are the possibilities we could get from CV's?

samprettyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm.
Originally posted by: sammna

after a long time got to see an angry shlok !!!!
but donno guys, just dont feel the intensity of ashlok anymore !!!
kahan kho gya hai humara ashlok wala romance and chemistry !!

the barjeet and shlojal scenes r irritating to the core now !!!! donno how long to handle ths now !!! though shrenu is giving her best in each and every scene of hers avi is not performing to hs calibre specially in hs scenes with shrenu !!! inspite of so many requests cvs r hell bent on showing shlojal in each and every frame !!! the scene where thy were all hiding to see aastha bhauji just behind vahini and the looks thy were giving each other!!! just donno wat is going on !!!

even if ashlok unites i just dont expect much from ashlok scenes cause the magic is just not there now guys !!! our fav shravi and ashlok is long lost somewhere !!!! i once hd adored ths couple but all the offscreen rumours etc etc hs just done the damage i guess !!!

in a way its gud tht shravi is not even nominated fr jodi award cause thy just dont deserve it guys!!! thy dont care fr their fans and dont even post an offscreen picture fr reasons best known to them !!! i dont even expect them to gve a dance performance together guys !!!! with no nominations its best our team boycotts the function !!! shrenu deserved some nomination guys. avi to no
hope cause looks like he too is waiting fr the show to end soon !!!!

i just hope ebp ends with ths barjit track cause nothing more to expect from the dumb cvs who r more interested in promoting offscreen romance !!!

ashlok and shravi ws a charishma fr me and want them to remain in my memories, some really magical moments of ebp!! but the magic hs disappeared long back !'

how many of u r sailing on the same boat ????

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Samma,

I can see that so many of us  thinking alike !!!!

LAST TWO episodes -  were   nothing but flop  and irriation !!!!!! _ nothing personal here !!!

I always critize the actor and actress   if i do not like  his or her performance  -  could be hero / heroin/ side characters/ director - anybody !!!! - I can not be  a  blind follower !!!!!!

I have  never  enjoyed the performces of RIYA/  SOJAL/  Jaya - no  vairation in theire expressions or body languages or  dialogue deliveries .

First RIYA was worse than  present RIYA.  But  the last two episodes of the present  RIYA - were not bad - some improvement I could see !!!!!!

But Sojal  hopeless !!! over the last 2 yeras no improvement  !!!!!

Negative character - RENUKA - I like her performances !!!!!

ARAV as a negative character getting better though we do not like BARJIT pair - that is different issue  !!!!

I do not like Shantunu - child artist -  not good at all,  Misti - so so  !!!!

SACHIN - best !!!!!! Kabya  looking good - acting so so  a little bit better than  MIsti !!!!

During Wassemji's period also, we  got so many  irritating episodes - dragging of Domestic violence /  Goldies/  NA 's same type of acting -  grinding teeth and clenching fists though he is an excellent actor !!!!! BUT  at that time ASHLOK chemistry was realy sizzling !!!!!

In what  ground Cvs are showing decked up Vahini - no sign of grief on her face helping bauji  ( SHLOK was never seen close to be his VAHINI - all on a sudden how can  he be dependent onVahini so much  !!!) -  CVS  have sent VARAD to Singapore  - they do not want Varad character anymore in SHLOK's life but  they want to keep VAHINI alone in SHLOK's life  when  I could not see any  sadness in her face !!!!

Yesterday's episode - what languages   CVS have chosen for SOJAl's character to  fight  with Aastha !!!!! -  HILARIOUS LANGUAGE OF THE DAY !!!!!!

It seemed to me the reformation of creative visionary team of the show  !!!!!

Sorrry for being so much critical  !!!!- I am a helpless fan of  ASKLOK & well wisher of EBP !!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

Samma,

I can see that so many of us  thinking alike !!!!

LAST TWO episodes -  were   nothing but flop  and irriation !!!!!! _ nothing personal here !!!

I always critize the actor and actress   if i do not like  his or her performance  -  could be hero / heroin/ side characters/ director - anybody !!!! - I can not be  a  blind followers !!!!!!

I have  never  enjoyed the performces of RIYA/  SOJAL/  Jaya - no  vairation in theire expressions or body languages or  dialogue deliveries .

First RIYA was worse than  present RIYA.  But  the last two episodes of the present  RIYA - were not bad - some improvement I could see !!!!!!

But Sojal  hopeless !!! over the last 2 yeras no improvement  !!!!!

Negative character - RENUKA - I like her performances !!!!!

ARAV as a negative character getting better though we do not like BARJIT pair - that is different issue  !!!!

I do not like Shantunu - child artist -  not good at all,  Misti - so so  !!!!

SACHIN - best !!!!!! Kabya  looking good - acting so so  a little bit better than  MIsti !!!!

During Wassemji's period also, we  got so many  irritating episodes - dragging of Domestic violence /  Goldies/  NA 's same type of acting -  grinding teeth and clenching fists though he is an excellent actor !!!!! BUT  At that time ASHLOK chemistry was realy sizzling !!!!!

In what  ground Cvs are showing decked up Vahini - no sign of grief on her face helping bauji  ( SHLOK was never seen close to be his VAHINI - all on a sudden how can  he be dependent of Vahini so much  !!!) -  CVS  have sent VARAD to Singapore  - they do not want Varad character anymore in SHLOK's life but  they want to keep VAHINI alone in SHLOK's life  when  I could not see any  sadness in her face !!!!

Yesterday's episode - what languages   CVS have chosen for SOJAl's character to  fight  with Aastha !!!!! -  HILARIOUS LANGUAGE OF THE DAY !!!!!!

It seemed to me the reformation of creative visionary team of the show  !!!!!

Sorrry for being so much critical  !!!!- I am a helpless fan of  ASKLOK & well wisher of EBP !!!!

U wrote exactly wat m feeling..agree to each n every word..

Too tired to write now