India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Donno what is missing !!!! [DT Note - Page 4]

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
after a long time got to see an angry shlok !!!!
but donno guys, just dont feel the intensity of ashlok anymore !!!
kahan kho gya hai humara ashlok wala romance and chemistry !!

the barjeet and shlojal scenes r irritating to the core now !!!! donno how long to handle ths now !!! though shrenu is giving her best in each and every scene of hers avi is not performing to hs calibre specially in hs scenes with shrenu !!! inspite of so many requests cvs r hell bent on showing shlojal in each and every frame !!! the scene where thy were all hiding to see aastha bhauji just behind vahini and the looks thy were giving each other!!! just donno wat is going on !!!

even if ashlok unites i just dont expect much from ashlok scenes cause the magic is just not there now guys !!! our fav shravi and ashlok is long lost somewhere !!!! i once hd adored ths couple but all the offscreen rumours etc etc hs just done the damage i guess !!!

in a way its gud tht shravi is not even nominated fr jodi award cause thy just dont deserve it guys!!! thy dont care fr their fans and dont even post an offscreen picture fr reasons best known to them !!! i dont even expect them to gve a dance performance together guys !!!! with no nominations its best our team boycotts the function !!! shrenu deserved some nomination guys. avi to no
hope cause looks like he too is waiting fr the show to end soon !!!!

i just hope ebp ends with ths barjit track cause nothing more to expect from the dumb cvs who r more interested in promoting offscreen romance !!!

ashlok and shravi ws a charishma fr me and want them to remain in my memories, some really magical moments of ebp!! but the magic hs disappeared long back !'

how many of u r sailing on the same boat ????

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222gudgirl21muktha_cutemaitydeblinaGoWithTheRhythmvj3072decemaprjhumjhumSathia007nandu_nan26nightingalebobbiedhillonnim_varElationSahriShrAvidv19potomacPrads.Biggi.

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Sammna agree with u Ashlok magic lost n they trying to saw all old Ashlok scene EBP with presence of Shojal in same scene well than it's a big Thumbs Down for me. Ashlok intensity missing totally n by sawing all old Ashlok scene without chemistry it's more like ruining those beautiful memory for me. I stop expecting from EBP only watching for Shrenu n her dedication hope she get all success n love which she really deserve Heart her Hug.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014muktha_cutedecemaprSathia007mainkyanaamdoonvj3072nandu_nanSahriShrAvinim_varPrads.Biggi.

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Sammna agree with u Ashlok magic lost n they trying to saw all old Ashlok scene EBP with presence of Shojal in same scene well than it's a big Thumbs Down for me. Ashlok intensity missing totally n by sawing all old Ashlok scene without chemistry it's more like ruining those beautiful memory for me. I stop expecting from EBP only watching for Shrenu n her dedication hope she get all success n love which she really deserve Heart her Hug.
whatever these guys try dear, the old ashlok magic can never be recreated!!!!! those days were different guys !!!! if u see the old scenes cannot even imagine tht these scenes were enacted by the same shravi and with such passion and intensity !!!! personally nothing against avi or shalmalee but offscreen story hs destroyed the charm of ashlok !!!

me too watching fr shrenu only now !!! i just adore her as an actress and a person who hs held her head high amidst all these negativity !!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014muktha_cutedecemaprjhumjhumSathia007vj3072mainkyanaamdoonSahriShrAviPrads.Biggi.

Swetha.Aamir IF-Rockerz
Swetha.Aamir
Swetha.Aamir

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
sammna, i can understand what u feeling now Ouch but i have only problem with bharjithDead bcoz i didn't like shrenu-aarav pairAngryworst pair everDead about shlojal, i have no prob.if there is no linkup with avi and shal, we will not have any problem with seeing them togetherBig smileif sojal feed shlok,TC shlok, we don't mindLOLdon't think i am changedShocked i just want to create positivityEmbarrassedso sit back and enjoy w/o thinking offscreen. am doing that now. so i am enjoying EBP except barjith Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutemaitydeblinavj3072nandu_nantalkie14akashavaniSahriShrAviPrads

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
We r ueed to waseemji. So his intensity is missing in the scenes. Other than that everyone is good in their roles. Sojal is his vahini in the story so we cant stop their scenes. And in this industry they have so many friends. she looks older to him. If they r friends what is problem for us. Let cvs bring aslok together again. If that rumour of their marrisge is true then aslok will be together soon. They have to take some leave for marr so unnecessarily we feel for them. Just enjoy and watch for aslok.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014muktha_cuteSathia007akashavanitalkie14nim_vark.taddy1234PradsSahriShrAvi

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

sammna, i can understand what u feeling now Ouch but i have only problem with bharjithDead bcoz i didn't like shrenu-aarav pairAngryworst pair everDead about shlojal, i have no prob.if there is no linkup with avi and shal, we will not have any problem with seeing them togetherBig smileif sojal feed shlok,TC shlok, we don't mindLOLdon't think i am changedShocked i just want to create positivityEmbarrassedso sit back and enjoy w/o thinking offscreen. am doing that now. so i am enjoying EBP except barjith Dead

Bharjit scenes made us desperate yaar. I got palpitations and till next day i was feverish. So we should be positive orelse they plan for grand night of bharjit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutemaitydeblinatalkie14akashavanibobbiedhillonPrads

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

Bharjit scenes made us desperate yaar. I got palpitations and till next day i was feverish. So we should be positive orelse they plan for grand night of bharjit.
hey meher, if we hve to witness bharjit grand night then expect me to be in coma in some hospital bed !!!! wont be able to tke such intense scenes !!!!! Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutemaitydeblinavj3072akashavanitalkie14nim_varbobbiedhillon

aashlokfan007 Groupbie
aashlokfan007
aashlokfan007

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
A good direction, wasim magic is missing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainkyanaamdoon

Go to top