India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What happened to this show? (Page 8)

-ishqshava- Newbie
-ishqshava-
-ishqshava-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Nice post...i think they dragged FC too much no doubt..unnecessary.i too dont like new entries one after one.also manan are getting repetitive..too much manan no?.like what manan say, lets take brake cvs and focus on their past,nyo-manik,rishabh-dhruv attack etc

let me say Evn first 1-80 episodes it was all about hate-love story (60%)...thats only thing what made most ppl to watch kyy.Honestly..even those days exceptt Manan nd kabir.all other characters were boring for me..their acting is more blah than their character sketch.

now c recent..mukbhi, dhrulya n now cavya they tried naa but didnt work..i toh hate navya like anything.so i dont think other characters have been sideline.No offence just my view

Edited by -ishqshava- - 02 May 2015 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I think the show has changed too many writers, and directors too. That's why we as audience cannot feel the flow of the story.

I also agree that there's no more subtlely. When i first started watching KY2 on a marathon spree, I remembered thinking that finally there were people out there who thought like me. For me, it all started going wrong after the valentine track. I could understand and maybe even forgive Nandini for doubting Manik, but it never made sense that she would put his future at stake without being sure. As for Manik - agree he felt betrayed but then Nandini was played by a master, Nyonika herself. After that, there has been no coherence in the storyline. As most of you rightly said, we got scenes and not story progression.

Sad truth is that Manan has become the obstacle. We all love Manan, we need our daily dose. CVs and PH know this. In trying to cater to our wants, they have compromised on quality. I think we should all take the blame. Hopefully, someone from the show will come across this post, and all our messages can be passed on to the concerned parties.

Edited by Spero - 02 May 2015 at 12:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowpavi_poopymasterTRawMKrayZeeCat.Flame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.EXOLshibzAreYaar

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Rida, I keep forgetting to tell you but I love your avatar/sig right now...good timesLOL

Also, just saw this in someone's sigbox and got all nostalgic...aww

Haina? my DABBA IS ALL KINDS OF HOTROFL

Noor made that, OMG DO NOT, JUST DOOO NOT REMIND ME OF THE OLD TIMES. DON'T DONT DONT. THIS SCENE THOUDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowTheFaerieQueenzohasad2.0Flame.Of.Rose

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Come lets make out RidaDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowFlame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Originally posted by -Aarya-

At this junction in story, they are already passed that stage, where friendships were on verge of breaking and relationships were hanging on thin strings, but then those things will always linger around in the story (Manik/Dhruv's friendship). And if we ask for the same scenes again and again, you will loose more audience than what you already have. A change is must and invertible..

The audience is already lost to a large extent Mehr. And sorry melodrama or psychos as focal point doesnt cut it.

Is the show  still ranking as No 1 Youth Show in India? The IF/Twitter/FB (social media) is just 20% of the entire audience who watches the show, the vast audience is outside of these means of social media and their opinions are based on TRPs.

Dont know abt that but in the TC interview of Abhishek, he said they lost viewers or something. Also the writers have been changed! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadow-Aarya-FleetingWishes.Flame.Of.Rose

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Come lets make out RidaDay Dreaming
give me your fidelity first.Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowFlame.Of.RoseCat.

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Adhi and Rida... 
Just wanna reply to a few points but before that let me say as adhi says its subjective, everyone has their own opinion and taste and perception... and just wanna put mine forward...

Show cannot be about day to day activities like a show in star plus... it has to have drama to hook in the viewers... earlier too there was with Harshadh , then came Soha , then came Pandit, then now Aryaman...

These characters stir up the story line bringing in the Drama...

@Rida...  even in the starting epis... Harshadh was the one ... external influence that took MaNan to next stage
similarly Soha and Pandit...

Its not the question of if they cant realize on their own... its the question of writers consistency... they have been using external factors like Harshad , Soha and Pandit... its been their USP and style right from beginning...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I dont mind cameos...they r needed for story progression...but all of them need not be creep ..and we need a breathing space after each track...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowanita0-KP-arathimTheFaerieQueenfilter.coffeeFlame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.

Go to top