Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What happened to this show? (Page 3)

SPraba IF-Sizzlerz
SPraba
SPraba

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Very good points rida. Very aptly put down
I just hope the makers do pull up their socks now and give us back the old show we used to like.
I just started watching the show  and now I do realise the makers really have a lost the touch in between like after musicana but the FC dragging has got onto most of the viewers. Really hope after this Pandit track wraps up we do get some light moments.

Hope the CV's do read this post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowFlame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.shibz

TRaw Senior Member
TRaw
TRaw

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Good points.
I love this show, I have raved about it to many others. Because quite frankly this show did highlight some great issues, depicted friendship in a realistic manner. Even the love story aspect has been great, not cliche. All 8 characters from the start, had so much to offer. And I'm really hoping, the CVs or someone that has some strong control on this show, comes here and has a read.

Changes can be made, and the show can redeem itself. Popularity is huge of this show. 

The reason it has worked is cause it was different, and I hope they realize. And no more cameos, so irritating. The original 8 characters have so much to offer, no need for new characters, work with what you already haveSmile

Im loyal to my shows, don't ruin this one please.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowFlame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.shibz

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Finally someone spoke my mind.

Kudos Rida!!!

NOw getting to the topic...this show was SO much when it started...not primarily about LAUUU...but there were so many aspects to it, so many nuances and so many cliches getting rid off.

100 episodes the characters start moving backward with a negative acceleration and it hits you...that damn! this was not what we signed for.

Another 100 and you realise melodrama is there to stay...like in literal sense and you feel like smashing the heads of the makers of the show against a wall.

How about I try doing it...someone wants to give me a hand?

Manik Nandini were not the ONLY ones I was interested in...never. Yes, they're the sole reason I'm sticking onto this...but I want it to be back to KY2.Make it a happy space as you said.

Cabir;s gay track was the last thing i wanted to see getting destroyed with Navya's shit.

Mukti and Abhi were handled so poorly.

Alya...well I thought there'll be character developement..and I've been waiting since Diwali for it.But I see no hopes.

Harshad...oh my poor villain! Yes, the actor sucks...but give him something...give Harshad something...make him evil and mean...but strong...not some superhero who hits 10 goons and who runs away like a coward.

Dhruv...the lesser I say...the better it is.

Overall...the writer's brains got peed over I suppose and they thought it's JUST MaNan for us...whereas they made it this way.

And trust me when I say this...for me Manik Nandini also seem to have lost their charm...as a unit they're still perfect and intact...but individually not really.

What should I add to this...KY2 writers so need to get their act straight and ass in line.

NOW! ASAP! ABHIII!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figueresilvershadowpavi_moonstonespirit-Loq-medha16Flame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.Cat.foram.shibz

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Awesome post. Clap
Well let me say frankly the show should wrap up. And that is the only solution to the problems i see. Because although there are side tracks, the show is primarily a love story. And a love story if stretched beyond a certain point loses its stream. It leads to character assassinations & lame tracks. Its sad too. the side tracks were given good screen space apart from Manan in the beginning, which stopped & it has reached a stage where i am not bothered about it. Manan story has reached a saturation point. Its complete, it cannot go beyond this. So the best way is to close the tracks like Manik-harshad, Manik-Nyo or dhruv-rishabh dramas & end the show on a good note. The show has NO story left.  And if there is no story, it will look dragged no matter what route they take. Such lame cameos, with half-baked characterisation never sells. What was the point of this Pandit track, FC & kidnapping drama? It was one of the worst tracks of the show. There is no head or tail of this track.
The only thing they can do is complete the little story they have left & let manan be together alongside complete the side tracks left. And then please a happy ending to our miseries.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

blazingflame Senior Member
blazingflame
blazingflame

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i completely agree there was a time when i use to love all 8 characters but now its only manan plz Cv get back to your main plot stop bringing new entry every month. focus on your 8 main characters and yeah fusion concert was worst track till now in ky2.I miss my old ky2 those 70 gem of episode

Edited by s45ve7 - 02 May 2015 at 9:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowpavi_Flame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.Cat.foram.shibz

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Rida, Thank you for making the post!!

The crisp and tight story lines which made fall in love with the show has been missing. I hope they focus on all the glaring loop holes like the attacks, band of brothers rather than bringing in unwanted new-entries for the sake of drama. Also, the overlap between the story lines of different characters was something I loved about the show. That connect between the characters is now messed up. 
As for the fusion track, in spite of the drag I sort of liked the idea of his trust evolving into her idea of trust. But this could have been shown without all the added melodrama. The kidnapping was totally unnecessary and spoiled it for me. Also the Manruv confrontation fell short. No proper build up or execution. 
I wish they would pull up their sock and move the plot forward instead of running around in circles.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowparthmaniapavi_Flame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.Cat.shibz

drnidsur Goldie
drnidsur
drnidsur

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
very very apt 
srsly , the pandit track could have played out in a very amazing manner had they not butchered it in between , but now that they realise something has gone wrong , i really think writers should wrap it up  without any further a do and start with many tracks which were actually the most imp and interesting ones and actually got us hooked to the show .
also one think i would love to see is , if instead of again getting a guy to fall for nandini or any possible way be a threat to manan , why cant he be some childhood friend of nandu , then they can very easily showcase the past of nandini , which i feel is very important for manik to know , that after losing everyone in her life , it is only him now for her . 
well , that's the only good possibility my mind could think after the introduction of this new character out of nowhere . but i really hope that writers who hav handled things like cabir's sexuality and manik's past in such an amazing manner don't disappoint us .
p.s.: sry for the huge rant ...n also u r an amazing writer , the way u put all the imp things in one essay ..thanks Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowfigueremoonstonespirit-GrilledCheese-Cat.Flame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.shibz

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Honest opinion? Watching KY2 is a chore now. I've appreciated and criticised this show in equal measure when I saw the potential, now the time for it is long past and I don't really care for rants or analysis anymore. All concepts and no execution make a dull show, and that is what has been happening for a while, but most particularly in this fusion concert track. It was tacky and terrible and plain confused, and ended up completely killing my connect to the show. 
I still watch the occasional episode because PaNi are pretty and in spite of the overdose of drama, MaNan do have that pull which makes you want to root for them, but overall, big disappointment. I don't know if it's the changing writers or main-streaming by the channel or extensions or whatever, but something did happen to this show, no denying that.  

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

silvershadowpavi_parthmaniapoopymastermoonstonespiritblazingflameTRaw-KP-DivyaMukhimedha16TheFaerieQueenEXOLFlame.Of.Rose.Kiran.FleetingWishes....Tanu...Cat.Jiyagulabiforam.shibzAreYaar

Go to top