FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
give me your fidelity first.😳
arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Adhi and Rida... 
Just wanna reply to a few points but before that let me say as adhi says its subjective, everyone has their own opinion and taste and perception... and just wanna put mine forward...

Show cannot be about day to day activities like a show in star plus... it has to have drama to hook in the viewers... earlier too there was with Harshadh , then came Soha , then came Pandit, then now Aryaman...

These characters stir up the story line bringing in the Drama...

@Rida...  even in the starting epis... Harshadh was the one ... external influence that took MaNan to next stage
similarly Soha and Pandit...

Its not the question of if they cant realize on their own... its the question of writers consistency... they have been using external factors like Harshad , Soha and Pandit... its been their USP and style right from beginning...

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
I dont mind cameos...they r needed for story progression...but all of them need not be creep ..and we need a breathing space after each track...
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arathim

Adhi and Rida... 

Just wanna reply to a few points but before that let me say as adhi says its subjective, everyone has their own opinion and taste and perception... and just wanna put mine forward...

Show cannot be about day to day activities like a show in star plus... it has to have drama to hook in the viewers... earlier too there was with Harshadh , then came Soha , then came Pandit, then now Aryaman...

the shows in star plus are actually famous for their 'drama' and external factors and never ending thrilling saas bahu ke loche and patanahi kya kya. That is the drama, they don't show day to day activities. The first 100 episodes weren't day to day activities. For all I remember ky2 became the number 1 show and had beaten all shows in the musicana week. That is because people loved it for the change and subtlety, for the brilliant characters and the storyline. That's what had lead to a building viewership. The show had simply and simply spread because of all our word of mouth. I REMEMBER the amount of people i'd pitched the show to because i was proud enough to pitch it back then. Now people stick to it for manan and Pani. That's the hard truth. Not what had pulled them in.

These characters stir up the story line bringing in the Drama...

@Rida...  even in the starting epis... Harshadh was the one ... external influence that took MaNan to next stage
similarly Soha and Pandit...

Its not the question of if they cant realize on their own... its the question of writers consistency... they have been using external factors like Harshad , Soha and Pandit... its been their USP and style right from beginning...

lol, we don't agree here. Harshad NEVER was an external factor. He was as much of a main character as the rest were in the story. Nandini and Navya survived a lot to an extent because of him. They ruined his story later but that in no way makes him an external factor. Manan did not NEVER ever went to next stage because of Harshad. Saying that external factors are responsible for their lovestoy in anyway makes their lovestory seem shallow. It was always them for one another. And Harshad-manan angle wasn't even explored the way it was hinted at. The first 70 episodes of the show needed no soha and pandit lol. Why not cameos like Rose then? She was a much needed comical relief. If I go to the cinema to watch a thriller movie, i enjoy it because it has a lasting period, I will not sit in my seat and watch the nonstop unrealistic thriller/psycotic behaviour going on for let's say 10 hours. anyone will be fedup. It's like signing up for a romance novel in the mystery genre and on page 400 you get to know oh the hero is a vampire! Damn. This is not exciting in anyway. This is not what the show had promised but is being shoved down our throats

Anyway, it's more subjective. Thankyou for replying.😳
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i agree that the show is not what it used to be... but i hope after harshad's re entry things change back to normal... for once after pandit the writers should leave manan alone... they deserve it... they need to cls all the secrets from the initial episodes... i dont think they brought back harshad just like that... also abhishek is doing one more show and he wont be having time to just come to kyy set and do nothing... so they may concentrate on BOBs and nyo harshad track (hope so)...
manik's change in character was expected... in all the shows wheather indian or not if the bad guy falls for the gud girl he changes...
nandini from the start itself she never had any gone or ambition so her investment is manik is also understandable..
alya and cabir changed alot.. infact they were the only characters to have positive growth..
mukti and navya.. i dont care about them eventhough veebha is a gud actress. but due to harshad's come back we have to bare them a lot... these two should stop blaming harshad for everything wrong happening in their life... navya becoming pregnant was both navshad's fault not just harshad's.. the only thing he can be blamed of was forcing her for abortion... all the other things happened coz she was dump.. we dont know anything abt mukshad... harshad never admitted that he cheated on mukti and at times seems like he care for her. they are complicated..
dhruv this is one charatcer they destroyed completely... character development by  the writes and acting by utkarsh both are terrible...
i hope the pandit track ends without manan seperation...
one thing that makes kyy still different from other shows are it still has hope to be charming again unlike other indian sopes with losses everythink after 1 or 2 mnths... kyy is still better than most of the indian shows including youth oriented and saas bhahu types...

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haha opening a can of worms 😆
what was that great quote: "picture abhi baaki hai mere dost"

Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Because you crieeverytime and are DQ, came here to say, 

I AGREE. 

k bye. 
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I hate apple pie. Disgusting. And the cinnamon they add in it. EW. 

Chocolate lava cake on the other hand. I heart it. Dripping chocolate that pours out. Best.

I think I was going to make a point. But ain't no body got time for that. 

Muhaa ma lab. You're best. Now go study. Exam>KYY
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice Edited by TheShipWeirdo - 8 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I 100% agree, the spark of KY2 is starting to fade away for me. The initial episodes, were pure brilliance but ever since New Years or even from the introduction of Soha, I felt like the episodes were not so great.
One of the major issues I have with show right now, is how Fab 5 (minus Manik) and Navya are just treated as side characters, their scenes/stories based around them seem like fillers. When before, they all had real stories and amazing scenes. Yes I do love MaNan but I want to see progress in the stories of the other MAIN characters too. Navya's pregnancy has such huge potential, if the CV's quit treating her situation as a joke, like why the hell did the CV's introduce Sunny, really?! Very unnecessary move. Villains such as Soha and Pandit, ruined the authenticness of KY2 for me like it was too much OTT drama which didn't really enhance the story. The only villain we require is Harshad, a realistic villian who simply represents the jerk that we all love to hate. I'm so glad he is back, now hopefully the loop hole of the band of brothers/harshad and Neyonika situation can be closed.

What I don't understand, is how the CV's decide to completely ignore the Dhruv/Rishab situation which is basically the foundation of MaNan's relationship. Like how the frick does Dhruv, who pretty much had attacks quite often go to being completely fine. The story needs to progress with closing the loopholes and explaining past events instead of introducing 133773 cameos that have no real impact to the story.