Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i completely agree there was a time when i use to love all 8 characters but now its only manan plz Cv get back to your main plot stop bringing new entry every month. focus on your 8 main characters and yeah fusion concert was worst track till now in ky2.I miss my old ky2 those 70 gem of episodeEdited by s45ve7 - 8 years ago
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rida, Thank you for making the post!!

The crisp and tight story lines which made fall in love with the show has been missing. I hope they focus on all the glaring loop holes like the attacks, band of brothers rather than bringing in unwanted new-entries for the sake of drama. Also, the overlap between the story lines of different characters was something I loved about the show. That connect between the characters is now messed up. 
As for the fusion track, in spite of the drag I sort of liked the idea of his trust evolving into her idea of trust. But this could have been shown without all the added melodrama. The kidnapping was totally unnecessary and spoiled it for me. Also the Manruv confrontation fell short. No proper build up or execution. 
I wish they would pull up their sock and move the plot forward instead of running around in circles.

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very very apt 
srsly , the pandit track could have played out in a very amazing manner had they not butchered it in between , but now that they realise something has gone wrong , i really think writers should wrap it up  without any further a do and start with many tracks which were actually the most imp and interesting ones and actually got us hooked to the show .
also one think i would love to see is , if instead of again getting a guy to fall for nandini or any possible way be a threat to manan , why cant he be some childhood friend of nandu , then they can very easily showcase the past of nandini , which i feel is very important for manik to know , that after losing everyone in her life , it is only him now for her . 
well , that's the only good possibility my mind could think after the introduction of this new character out of nowhere . but i really hope that writers who hav handled things like cabir's sexuality and manik's past in such an amazing manner don't disappoint us .
p.s.: sry for the huge rant ...n also u r an amazing writer , the way u put all the imp things in one essay ..thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Honest opinion? Watching KY2 is a chore now. I've appreciated and criticised this show in equal measure when I saw the potential, now the time for it is long past and I don't really care for rants or analysis anymore. All concepts and no execution make a dull show, and that is what has been happening for a while, but most particularly in this fusion concert track. It was tacky and terrible and plain confused, and ended up completely killing my connect to the show. 
I still watch the occasional episode because PaNi are pretty and in spite of the overdose of drama, MaNan do have that pull which makes you want to root for them, but overall, big disappointment. I don't know if it's the changing writers or main-streaming by the channel or extensions or whatever, but something did happen to this show, no denying that.  
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
And then you brought in the dragfest and unnecessary characters and pushed the ones whose story this was about back. ๐Ÿ‘ rida you said it all.
Bravo ๐Ÿ‘
Tweet this to salsa madam
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Honest opinion? Watching KY2 is a chore now. I've appreciated and criticised this show in equal measure when I saw the potential, now the time for it is long past and I don't really care for rants or analysis anymore. All concepts and no execution make a dull show, and that is what has been happening for a while, but most particularly in this fusion concert track. It was tacky and terrible and plain confused, and ended up completely killing my connect to the show. 

I still watch the occasional episode because PaNi are pretty and in spite of the overdose of drama, MaNan do have that pull which makes you want to root for them, but overall, big disappointment. I don't know if it's the changing writers or main-streaming by the channel or extensions or whatever, but something did happen to this show, no denying that.  

Boxy ๐Ÿ˜ณ I missed you...
SexBox needs to belt out some tunes...
I've seen kiss on a loop and done some shallow fangurling that apart dunno what's happening๐Ÿ˜•
shibz thumbnail
Rida you spoke my mind.. like literally..every single thing you pointed out!

The first full episode I watched of this show that got me intrigued was episode 27. It had basically Dhruv, Nandini, Manik, ManRuv bond, Manik's angst,
Dhruv's attacks, shooting star, the mystery element and music and I became a regular viewer of this show. I went back and watched all the episodes that I had missed and I remember how much I had gushed about the show once I was up to date with it. I recommended the show to everyone I knew could watch.
I liked the storytelling, flow, the characters, their bonding, emotions, the suspense element, every thing! There was not a single character that I hated. I liked that all the characters were gray and human. I wanted to know all of their stories, their past and their families too.
I was so impressed that the writers knew how to keep the mystery element still intact while working on the MaNan story and the character development. I was so confident that this would be one Indian show that wouldn't disappoint me for it seemed like the writers really knew what they were writing back then.
But today, sadly I have to take back my words because of what they have done to the show and the characters and every plot revolving around the lead characters. The show has lost its essence, its originality with unnecessary, numerous new entries back to back taking away from the original storyline and characters that I can no more connect with those characters I wanted to know about some time back. I don't know how they can repair that. I don't see that happening. MaNan are the main thing and the USP of the show but that doesn't mean the rest of the characters aren't important. The show had enough characters to add the necessary spice, drama in MaNan's story including Harshad and Nyonika. Once in a while a new-entry/cameo is okay but now it seems like every track in MaNan's life has to revolve around the outsiders only.
They've butchered so many potential tracks like Dhruv-Rishab's attacks(Nandini was supposed to see the Doctor after a week for Rishab during the hospital track but that is totally forgotten-I will always hold this against the CVs), ManRuv conflict-What did they do? how did they end it?, Manik's inferiority complex, his reason for refraining form saying those 3 magical words to Nandini-again, what did they do?
As much as I disliked MukBhi they deserved a better closure than the abrupt ending they got. Or else that track shouldn't have been introduced only.
Same with DhruLya. I was never really happy with these 2 pairing up so suddenly but CVs could've given them a better story.
I have no faith in the writers anymore to handle the rest of the mysteries/stories carefully. The backstories, past they've left behind so much that it isn't even mentioned in the show anymore. They are busy adding new ingredients in the show that there is very little of the old show left in the show now. I don't care whether the new entry is positive or negative, I'm simply not interested in a new face.
I don't know if they will ever bring back Nandu's Appa's pen and past back but poor Rishab needs his voice back. I feel for the boy.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant post rida..๐Ÿ˜›
I donno why these cv's bring back to back new characters when they already have existing plotlines to explore...๐Ÿ˜†

abhi 200 epis ho gaye and we know nothing about band of brothers,  dhruv and rishabh attack toh magically disappear ho gaye..what about harshad ,nyonika and manik angle..we are still clueless...and list goes on as u have mentioned in ur posts ...The FC had a great start..infact it had potential too... but ab dekho pandit ko...๐Ÿ˜•...anyways

right now one more thing bothering me is Cabir and Navya...pls cv;s dont mess up cabir...he is all protective of navya...we r getting it...now pls dont turn him into Bi...that will be like most convenient thing to show...let him  be Gay..i want to see  struggle of Cabir as Gay...pls dont mess it up...i will be hugely disappointed...

And yes get back to the original characters..pata nahi abhi Aryamann kiss kushi mai aaya hai...๐Ÿ˜•

P.S yes pls send it to LV too..
Edited by nneeiill - 8 years ago
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sexpot

Boxy ๐Ÿ˜ณ I missed you...

SexBox needs to belt out some tunes...
I've seen kiss on a loop and done some shallow fangurling that apart dunno what's happening๐Ÿ˜•

Doc, I missed ya too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You dunno what's happening? Haha, join the club. But I liked the kiss and the couch scene too- one was hot and the other was just so pretty. 

It's raining here right now, we should try a sexy rain song to... set the mood, as Manik would say. โ˜บ๏ธ
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Doc, I missed ya too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You dunno what's happening? Haha, join the club. But I liked the kiss and the couch scene too- one was hot and the other was just so pretty. 

It's raining here right now, we should try a sexy rain song to... set the mood, as Manik would say. โ˜บ๏ธ

It's raining here as well... I'm thinking"tip tip Basra PaNi"๐Ÿ˜ณ
I like corny sensuality and boy did Raveena look hot