India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

|| Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ek baar phir 2nd may 2015 WU||

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Episode starts with astha asking for flower bouquet. Salesman replies her that her order is not ready. They will send flowers to her house once it is ready. Astha looks upset and leaves from there. Shlok looks astha going in car.

In Kirloskar house, They arranged for puja. Ajju, Mala and ankush sitting. Kalindi comes there and ajju asks her to sit for puja. But refused to sit for puja and says she was praying bappa for so many years but still he gives her only sorrow. I trusted and prayed him for these many years but my daughter is missing. Everyone including panditji asks her to believe bappa. But she refuses. Panditji says its not good to speak like this while doing puja. Kalindi says i wont believe and pray him until my daughter comes back and leaves from there. Ajju asks mala and ankush to sit for puja. Puja starts and ajju apologizes to bappa for kalindi's behaviour and prays for astha.

In IS house, IS reading and magazine and gets happy. He looks the photo of him, astha and kids and says i'm happy today its because of you. You are the reason for my happiness. Whatever i did to you is wrong, but what to do  i love you and you give me all the happiness to me and to my family. He says I will never allow you to remember your past. I know shlok loves you a lot. He say everything is fair in love and war and he declares that, it is a war.

In chawl, kavya asks about shlok and asks why he is sad and sojal consoles her. Sachin comes and asks kavya to come to play. Just then surbhi come to meet sojal. Sojal was happy to see her and she asks how are you? We met after so many years. Sojal says we are worried for shlok as we all know how much shlok and astha loves each other. Shlok comes  and says its difficult to act like a stranger in front of astha. But surbhi says it our plan we have to do. 

In IS house, astha comes back and IS asks for flower she says they will send flowers to their house as it is not ready. Astha is looking upset. IS asks the reason she tells about shlok and his behaviour. IS says its good that he didnt trouble you. Astha says whenever i see shlok i feel upset. IS tries to hugs her but astha refuses and goes from there saying she has to clean. IS thinks is it a shlok's plan or he accepted his defeat?. Whatever it is i should watch shlok and i cant take any chance. Apsara looks this from behind and thinks to inform shlok.

Apsara calls shlok and informs him about IS-Astha conversation. Astha gets a call from an NGO about a play for their children and she agrees to come. Astha brings milk to kids as they are playing happily and she informs about the play and they are both excited to go to play.

In chawl, shlok discuss about their plan and how to act. Chowski bhai gets emotional thinking about astha and says i cant act in front of astha. Shlok consoles him saying you have to do this in order to get our astha back. All agrees.
Its morning. In IS house all having BF and astha informs about play and asks IS to accompany her. But he refuses saying he is having an important meeting and he gives her blank check to donate for the NGO.

Sojal and shlok are waiting. Just then chowski bhai come as and says we are ready. Sachin comes and says astha is coming. They go and hide. Astha comes and sees the house full board. Kids looks disappointed but astha says dont worry i will manage. She calls security and asks for the manager. The security man mistakenly gives the ticket to her. Sojal and chowski bhai comes and asks security how can he give their tickets to her. Astha says its ok i will give you the money for your tickets. Sojal and chowski bhai refused saying we dont need your money and we want our tickets back. They start arguing and people starts saying astha is a liar. Just then shlok comes and asks sojal and chowski what are they doing here?
Astha looks him and gets shocked.

Precap:

Shlok and astha start arguing. Shlok yells at astha saying i dont want to see your face again. 

Edited by charanyaaj - 02 May 2015 at 7:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*chunni1askamanneucharisara222xBabyAngelxdeejagiElationClarisaDefected-PieceMereMahiyaa.coolhi1988

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Thank u saruuu :)
welcome jessiSmile
charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-