Posted: 8 years ago
hi guys i know sare tension me ho gae h article padh kar

We got in touch with the producer of SOL production Fazila Allana who said," We haven't received a time slot or date from the channel as yet."
how can this be true jab serial ne abhi tak time slot receive hi nahi kiya

We also contacted the producer of Shakuntalam Telefilms, Neelima Bajpai, who said that news is not true
AGAR SHOW END HONE WALA HOTA TO COLOURS CHANNEL WALE PRODUCER KO NAHI BATATE

YAARO CHILL KARO ASA KUCH NAHI HOGA LETS BE POSITIVE AND THINK POSITIVE
iqra . even i think this news is false but yaar tension ho raha hai yaar
YES guys its time to be positive and mainly v as loyal fans must watch the epi at the on air time That is the main prob because v see it online they think ss is not doing good but v have to prove them wrong 

main im going to tweet colors tonight after epi pls like this comment and join me in mission stop this rumour 
i would like all the forum waasi who r on twitter to pls join us today coz its THE DAY for us to prove v are loyal ss fans and can do anything for our show and its actors
i realy realy wish dis is a fake news...bt wat do..i m realy tensed...fingers crossed
Originally posted by shrividhya

YES guys its time to be positive and mainly v as loyal fans must watch the epi at the on air time That is the main prob because v see it online they think ss is not doing good but v have to prove them wrong 

main im going to tweet colors tonight after epi pls like this comment and join me in mission stop this rumour 
i would like all the forum waasi who r on twitter to pls join us today coz its THE DAY for us to prove v are loyal ss fans and can do anything for our show and its actors

haan shri, all silent readers please comment on this telly buzz article this time. dont let us down please
Ya we need to be positive.. hope Thapki will find some other time slot...
hope ss won't go off air this soon ...I hate thapki know 😡
Yaa Iqra time to be positive!! Insha Allah the news will be turned out as a false one!! 
Hope should be the last thing that dies!! 
Good post.
We shouldn't believe any article which lacks proof. 
Originally posted by awida

Good post.
We shouldn't believe any article which lacks proof. 

Yeh Awida Sis is back with positivity! ðŸ˜Š