2 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI LOL
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go Wink u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him Ouch.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date ROFL

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead LOL
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone Wink

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi Wink

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. Wink.. m running back 2 twitter LOL

Bhagoo
ROFL
hy sweetu, bhagkar kahan jaoogi !!!!! U hve to come back here !!!! Samazla !!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinacasweetu12vj3072jhumjhumSathia007nandu_nannim_var

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammna

Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go Wink u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him Ouch.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date ROFL

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. Wink.. m running back 2 twitter LOL

Bhagoo
ROFL
hy sweetu, bhagkar kahan jaoogi !!!!! U hve to come back here !!!! Samazla !!!!!
shlojal luv story ka kya my dear !!!! U just lit the fire and never ever seen a luv story where the hero falls for the vamp at super sonic speed and the director and cvs r hell bent on showing them in the same frame to be together !!!! Tumne aag lagate time which petrol u hd used sweetu dear ???? Pure ISO standard wala kya ????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinacasweetu12jhumjhumSathia007vj3072nandu_nanPradsnim_var

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Bhagoo
ROFL

The place were there is no freedom of expression & where MODIJI & his assistant keeps on framing new rules everyday based on my comments Wink..I felt suffocated. So relocated LOL
ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014sammnamaitydeblinaSathia007vj3072jhumjhumnandu_nanPradsnim_var

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Bhagoo
ROFL

The place were there is no freedom of expression & where MODIJI & his assistant keeps on framing new rules everyday based on my comments Wink..I felt suffocated. So relocated LOL
ROFL
hy sweetu, only we IF girls hve patent rights over u !!!!! How dare u leave us and sit and praise the lord himself !!!!! And u declined hs date too !! Sojal vahini khush hokar tumko shabasi degi !!!!! No one dare enter her restricted zone !!

Hats off to u sweetu dear fr having the guts to do so !!! Shrenu shud tke tuitions from u !!!! Am sure u will only be happy to oblige !!!! ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinacasweetu12Sathia007vj3072Pradsnim_var

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Bhagoo
ROFL

Dekho woh agayi LOL.
Oh ho praising Avi in twitter with extra sugar n butter Wink.
Don't worry he's busy with Vahini don't time for anyone else Tongue.
What the Angry again going to twitter r u giving special appearance like Dada in IF Wink Tongue.
Kabh yeha bhi darshan diya ki jiyea Sweetuji LOL Wink!

Edited by jhumjhum - 02 May 2015 at 11:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014sammnamaitydeblinacasweetu12Sathia007nim_varPrads

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Bhagoo
ROFL

Dekho woh agayi LOL.
Oh ho praising Avi in twitter with extra sugar n butter Wink.
Don't worry he's busy with Vahini don't time for anyone else Tongue.
What the Angry again going to twitter r u giving special appearance like Dada in IF Wink Tongue.
Kabh yeha bhi darshan diya ki jiyea Sweetuji LOL Wink!
u know jumjum, hve a big doubt !!!! Sweetuji hs been bribed by shlojal to be IF representative fr the grand Silvassa wedding !!!! Aur ye humari sweetuji has forgotten everything to be present fr the climax of the epic luv story created by her !!!! Angry

And she hs readily obliged tobe there !!!! Isliye she is running to twitter every now and then !!!! Cry and we are all crying our hearts out dreading the day !!! Booo !!!! Cry seeetu, u forgot us all !!! Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinacasweetu12jhumjhumnim_varPrads

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Bhagoo
ROFL

avvo padharo..vaango vaango..(welcome) to Sweetu, the victorious who accepted the challenge n tweeted 5 praises to our lead(s). ClapClap

Huh..I am shocked...no date..with the handsome hottie..who just rocked and set the screen on fire... in his yellow tee and aviator glares.. Sweetu..where was yr head??LOLLOL

U gave away yr hideout...now... the hunters will come there too with their big guns trained on you. You are easy to spot now.. so ...decoy... and disguise needed. LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sammnamaitydeblinacasweetu12Sathia007jhumjhumPrads

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Bhagoo
ROFL

ROFL
hy sweetu, only we IF girls hve patent rights over u !!!!! How dare u leave us and sit and praise the lord himself !!!!! And u declined hs date too !! Sojal vahini khush hokar tumko shabasi degi !!!!! No one dare enter her restricted zone !!

Hats off to u sweetu dear fr having the guts to do so !!! Shrenu shud tke tuitions from u !!!! Am sure u will only be happy to oblige !!!! ROFL

Samna,

omg..ROFL... Arrey Sweetu..is here only..na there are a few who can track her down.. no worries.. As for entry into the restricted zone... security has been BREACHED. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinacasweetu12jhumjhumSathia007Prads

Go to top