Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mehersudhar

3 nimmy. Filler before an intense episode. So the ground is set for astha. Sloks love has not cleared asthas mental block but his hate will do it which was there from the beginning. Astha was shocked to see sloks silence. She will discuss everything with indru like slok did to niru. But she told him whenever i see slok bechayani ho rahi hai. Her heart is beating for him but mind dobbindi so reflex action from brain. So ks have done ganesh puja for sloks war againdt astha. Indrus talks twice given today. He feels bad for astha but he wants her by his side as his love. Yeh kaisa love hai? She didnot let him touch or hug today. She is just doing duties like PA. Nothing more than that. Second when he saw astha feeding his balwan kid with love thought that astha tum sirf hamare bachon se aise hi raho usse jyada kuch nahi chahiye. So he wanted a caretaker for kids. Satpura incident to be repeated again with less intensity. And create ripes in her brain. Apsara is there to inform slok 24*7. I am liking aksharakhari and co they r all doing fabulous job for slok. Let kalindi omein the last orelse pura plan bhigadjayega. As the track is of aslok all aslokians pl watch our aslok will come soon together . So we will get rakhshas word from astha again.

Meher,

So u felt that it was filler pi..before we see an intense Shlok..trying hard to revive Astha'e memory. He is showing anger and hate..but it is couched in love.. so it is not as intense as before..so it is working already. her subconscious mind..feels him..is aware of him in a way she is not with Indru. 

Yes..I can see the similarity of baba - baccha track with Astha-Indru track. Love the way u wrote her mind is dobbindi. Like NA did Satyanarayan puja when Ashlok were in Mumbai..same for Aastha now. She is a puppet in his hands that is all n no other choice for her.. who will she trust and wehre will she go if she leaves Indru??? Does not rem anyone or anything and no money.. this man saved her life or so she thinks hence she is sticking to him like a limpet..

Liking kamala the maid who is spying on Barjit ngiving info to shlok..liking her antics now.. earler was irritated with her presence on the screen.. 

K can't deal with the truth for now..so let her come later..better and waiting to hear the word Rakshas EBP.. that means his plan worked. 
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I vote 6

Interesting scenes of Aashlok this week 😃

Shlok tries to remind Aastha about her past, she faints and he brings her to a hospital, he gets sad that she fails to regain her memory, he walks on the road and daydreams about seeing her, she sees him near the flower shop and he ignores her, she comes to attend an NGO show and she meets him

Waiting for more Aashlok's scenes

Thanks Nimmy 😊

Edited by Clarisa - 8 years ago
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmy, i started watching the epi, but was forced to give up midway because of new main lead's monologues!😆 I feel like appreciating the dialogue writers!
I voted 2, not that it met my expectations, one for Shlok n one for Aastha!😳

I'm liking this route by Shlok👍🏼 But not the approach! Each and everyone is poking their finger, giving directions to him. Can't he alone do? He is the same person who trapped her skillfully, single-handedly in the first half. Leave him, he can handle, all alone! Its something like, too many cooks spoil the broth. And it is indirectly reducing the leads screen space by making it a complete mess!!

Since the first concert scene is finished, now I wait for, train scene, puja scene, award ceremony, office scrap, mud scene and...

What a creative vision to start right from there🤓,Hope, I'm not deceived this time!😆
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When the show started in 2013 ,the male lead was dating someone, he gave his best scenes with female lead. We appreciated them.
From Mid 2014 he is with some-other, he gave his best such as 2SR, Vrat scene, Stranger episode, Mumbai track , We appreciated them.
Their intensity and chemistry came down in POA track, because of their mission. We bashed him.
Now we are bashing for some other reason. 
He never looked anyone with love in this show except Aastha. The characters are doing their Job correctly. 
What about Vinayak and Anjali talking, he himself told she was a mother to him. Sojal is treating him with care because he lost his mom and wife is not with him. 
 (We shouldn't add any personal relationship here, both are actors here. It is not necessary for a male lead and female lead to end up their acting in real relationship, if yes how many times will they have to do?
Choosing or neglecting someone is purely their personal preference. We are not allowed to comment about it.)
Another thing I felt is this is a kind of redemption she should do to them, because of Varjal only Aashlok have been forced to enter into IS empire and have been trapped in his web.

The magical moment may or may not come in this track, because the director is not the same, the camera man left. Shlok is afraid of stressing aastha memory. Aastha is in another magical ilusion. 
So the picturization will be different.

I am going to enjoy because this track is going to forecast shlok love towards Aastha, he never told her when he really fell in her. (Rain incident or Kohlapur episode , but when he hugged her during cell phone gift scene he showed his love towards her).

This is purely a fiction story of Husband and wife (their love, trust , belief towards each other).

But I want Aastha should get her memory back soon and want to see Shlok punishing IS and his TYcoon empire drastically. 

Here are my Few questions to CV. Please try to answer my questions.
There are some untied knots in this IS Plot
Where are Pishi, TM and Poo, what is the reason behind to introduce them in POA track? What is the necessity of POO falling over ballu ? What happened to the wedding pic of Aashlok under carpet( will she find it as Bharka in IS house in this track). 
If IS can fall in love for another woman other than Bharkha, why did the show him first , he is living with her memories, what happened to her audio recording? 
In the divorce track, NA told to Shlok, there is no divorce took place in Agni parampara, then what about pishi track? Did Vinayak, Tayi of Niranjan know her? 
I felt complete TM , pishi track is ridiculous then if they went this after Anjali death.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

Aweee ...,thanks dear .. I gave sixer 😆 Ashlok back together with their love hatred scenes .. This is exactly what we want 👏

Deepa, let us make our list ready and see if they covered all the tracks properly. If not we are there to remind them waht they forgot in their hurry to end the track...and move on to the next one. 😆😆

This week should be good...hoping it is so.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Not worth rating...

😕😕

Bobbie, I know this track is really trying your patience... it is coming..Ashlok magic is coming..😉
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Nimmy----Very Good...Shlok's  Plan Working ...As Usual. Biwi is Following  Patidev Ebp.

Loved  Shlok's Emotions and Hurt for Ignoring Astha  His Heart. ... Piqued  Astha's  Emotions were  Good ...Absolutely. 

Astha Confused Piqued..of Shlok's  Ignorance...Now ..Not letting Indrajeet  Sarcar Touch her even ...in future she wont tell ..IS about  Shlok ...Good.

First Saputara Event ...Dramatised...AShlok fighting ...Think Shlok is making  it Very Easy ..For Astha ...just Making her Remember slowly. Without stress..at all.

Indrajeet Sarcar. ...is making Dirty War...giving it name of Love!!!!!. .not going to win anyway.

Well Hope ..Cvs..give Good AShlok scenes..Atleast from Monday.. Waiting ...

Vani, You are a sweetheart.. keep the optimism...high... as always. 

Hope AStha does tell IS to keep away from her or her natural instinct kicks in.. and she avoids him. As for Shlok ignoring her... yes it has started to work on her.. she is..shocked to say the least and is feeling.. some raw emotion.. unable to express it. 

Saputara is coming up and it is a tame version of what happened.. now Sojal n co will know how Ashlok luv story started and it is a tale to tell their future grandkids. 😆😆

As for Indru.. yes..it is only war over love.. but justifying it to himself that it is love. It is anything but that. waiting for tom...
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammna

shlojal luv story ka kya my dear !!!! U just lit the fire and never ever seen a luv story where the hero falls for the vamp at super sonic speed and the director and cvs r hell bent on showing them in the same frame to be together !!!! Tumne aag lagate time which petrol u hd used sweetu dear ???? Pure ISO standard wala kya ????

Petrol has becum very costly dear & CVS as usual. R on cost cutting. 😉... so my shlojal screen presence r enough 2 burn all u ppl hearts 😆
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy 😃 nice review😃👏

Gave 3 only for puzzled astha and last ashlok and for precap😃
So they are recreating old ashlok moments😳😃interesting but 1st ashlok moments are always will be best😃
So daily  we will be getting last part ashlok😕 for some minute and other will be bharjith or filler😕for how long they will show this😕the CV's need to buck up😕
Ok IS😡things its wrong but according to him everything is fair in love and war😕😡
I hope after sometime astha should not come and tell  to grandpa every details😕
So monday hoping to see old angry Shlok Agnihotri back😃
Astha will be more confused😉😆and should start thinking😉😆
Let see what is there for us on monday😉😆

Debie, thanks for the rating dear. 

bang on true..we will get 1 or 2 minute Ashlok that is it and the rest will be filled with K's, chawl waalon.. IS n his kids... planning...etc etc.. hope we get some good screen time of Ashlok. As for Indru..all is fair in love n war.. so Shlok doing all he can for true love whreas PP is doing it coz of war n revenge.. pure n simple. 

Astha is going to be very..perplexed by Shlok's behaviour n is going to wonder as to his sudden change.. hahaha.. let her stew.. but Shlok is keeping a close eye on her..as he does not want her to stress by thinking too much. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: gudgirl21

rating after long time..rated 3 ..looking fwd to ashlok scenes lets see 😊

Hey Sowmya, how are you? long time no see. did you also give up in between??

waiting for this week..let us see.