2 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainkyanaamdoon

Great review Nimmy
Keep this pace cvs and avoid touchy touchy by IS and dirty dialogues we fans will be ok.
Today's dialogue as villan IS we could stand . It's the dirty dialogues we can't take .

Padma,

I think the CV's finally got it that we hate to see PP touch Astha... even in an offhand way.. keep him away from her.. 
So it was all self talk n he was treating like the CT of his kdis who need some TLC.. that is all. As for the rest..all  fine n the last scene was a .. surprise.. can;t wait for monday.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinaSajiiecasweetu12mainkyanaamdoon

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Nice review nimmy!
Gave four

Game is on...Ajnabi game ebp...let's see how it goes and how cvs handle it!

Divya,
This stranger track.. is still tame... soodu pudikalai...innum (still not having the heat) waiting to see the Angry Shlok.. but guess the CV's are giving us a Shlok that is in LOVE so the intensity will not be there. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinaSajiiecasweetu12talkie14Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

I gave 3
One for Shlok staying behind Aastha and telling that he have to keep away from her.
Second for the talk between Dr , Vahini and Shlok it was very difficult for him to stay away from her
Third for the precap - angry talk between Aastha and Shlok
It was not the tone as on 26 Aug 2013 at Saputhara! Shlok in his dream too can't to this. His love is seen in anger! But I suggest CV to change shlok costume to his old suit. That may bring some moments back in her memories. 

Monday again she will go and update to IS. IS is so cheap that he can go down to earth to grab someone wife in lust and tell that it is his Love. Love is always between two couples , it is pure Lust.
But when he touched her shoulder she felt uncomfortable. So Aastha is waking up from Bharkha.

IS was reading the magazine Tycoon and front page showed his picture. Will shlok will ruin his empire? I want to see that in EBP

Thanks for the rating padmaja. I am Nimmy btw. Big smile

Shlok is torn..asunder as he has to be away from his life, his elixir of life. but he is doing it for her. She has taught him that love is not selfish and to put others before self. That is what he is doing now. Her life and health are of utmost importance to him n he does have the able support of his vanarsena. 

As for seeing him in suits.. may have to wait for a while..to see him thus. Let us see what the cv's show us. As for Astha.. she is fine with the kids... and likes praising IS for his magnanimity. Big smile

yes noted that PP was reading the mag on which he was on the cover. Shlok may do an expose on him later. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinacasweetu12

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by Dogan1

Nice review nimmy!
Gave four

Game is on...Ajnabi game ebp...let's see how it goes and how cvs handle it!

Divya,
This stranger track.. is still tame... soodu pudikalai...innum (still not having the heat) waiting to see the Angry Shlok.. but guess the CV's are giving us a Shlok that is in LOVE so the intensity will not be there. 

Yes nimmy...there is a diff nah! This shlok just acting rude with her...the earlier one hated astha! So we cannot compare...

uma111maitydeblinaSajiieSathia007talkie14nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Good review Nimmy Smile.

1 for me only for Shrenu n her brilliant acting as confused-restless Barkha love her. Rest again boring blah blah n I'm not here to see Vahini-Bhauji in every frame to stick with each-other Angry Angry Angry. Sweetu CV take your Shojal love story seriously n now we r suffering yaar Cry Wink.

Well they r trying to recreate Ashlok first meeting but frankly speaking I don't feel 1% of intensity for which I fall in love with Ashlok that's totally missing. If they can't recreate those magic at least they shouldn't ruin those memory of Ashlok which still make us happy.

Jhuma,

I have notcied that ever since Vahini came to the chawl...the camera angles are diff...care is taken to show that.. bhauji is not looking at vahini n vice versa. If they do..I mean the camera..then it has to do with showing sympathy n or tears for Astha and for Shlok's plight and sadness. Wink Hope they keep it this way..but at the end..when they showed them all spying on Astha n the kids...was a bummer. Ouch

They are trying to show that scene from saputara but Shlok is now dealing with Astha in LOVE...he does not have anger or rage in his heart...hence the intensity is missing...  that is the only reason I can think of.. logically..speaking.. yaar. Wink waise logic..aur yahan?? LOLLOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinaSajiiecasweetu12vj3072jhumjhumtalkie14

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithi1990

Sojal is looking awesome in a bright yellow sari n MB is matching her.
I thought the same when I was watching the episode. Her appearance is older than Shlok when she was standing beside him at the stage. 

Sorry nimmy, I can't put the correct rate here. Because there is a lot of differences in between the first and today Ashlok drama. Intensity and reality totally missing. I Just want to write my thought after reading your above line.

Krithi, no worries..many are not watching the show these days or unable to rate.. despite watching.

Sojal is made to look more mature as she is badi bahu and is aping Anjali's hairstyle.. that may cause her to look older... But she is given fabulous saris to wear... n today she was wearing an awesome long sleeved blouse too. Only her bright pink lipstick... is jarring..

Agree the intensity is totally lacking..maybe bcoz he is dealing with a brain tumour patient..so can't be so harsh n rude.. and cause her more distress. Plus he is a man in love..fighting for his love.. so..the hatred can't be there.. the love surfaces...amidst the.. show of hate or anger or indifference. 

sr2014uma111maitydeblinaSajiiecasweetu12talkie14

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Thank you so much Nimmo Big smile for such awesome review Clap
Gave 3Embarrassed

Hoping for good Aashlok Scenes Tongue

Sahrish, 

We EBP fans are eternally optimistic.. that we will get fantastic Ashlok scenes soon...and we tune it.. to see them only, their love story.Big smile

You are welcome. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014maitydeblinacasweetu12jhumjhum

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI LOL
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go Wink u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him Ouch.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date ROFL

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead LOL
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone Wink

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi Wink

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. Wink.. m running back 2 twitter LOL

Bhagoo
ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014sammnamehersudharuma111SajiiemaitydeblinaSathia007vj3072jhumjhumnandu_nanPradsnim_var

Go to top