What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: padmajag

I gave 3

One for Shlok staying behind Aastha and telling that he have to keep away from her.
Second for the talk between Dr , Vahini and Shlok it was very difficult for him to stay away from her
Third for the precap - angry talk between Aastha and Shlok
It was not the tone as on 26 Aug 2013 at Saputhara! Shlok in his dream too can't to this. His love is seen in anger! But I suggest CV to change shlok costume to his old suit. That may bring some moments back in her memories. 

Monday again she will go and update to IS. IS is so cheap that he can go down to earth to grab someone wife in lust and tell that it is his Love. Love is always between two couples , it is pure Lust.
But when he touched her shoulder she felt uncomfortable. So Aastha is waking up from Bharkha.

IS was reading the magazine Tycoon and front page showed his picture. Will shlok will ruin his empire? I want to see that in EBP

Thanks for the rating padmaja. I am Nimmy btw. 😃

Shlok is torn..asunder as he has to be away from his life, his elixir of life. but he is doing it for her. She has taught him that love is not selfish and to put others before self. That is what he is doing now. Her life and health are of utmost importance to him n he does have the able support of his vanarsena. 

As for seeing him in suits.. may have to wait for a while..to see him thus. Let us see what the cv's show us. As for Astha.. she is fine with the kids... and likes praising IS for his magnanimity. 😃

yes noted that PP was reading the mag on which he was on the cover. Shlok may do an expose on him later. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Divya,
This stranger track.. is still tame... soodu pudikalai...innum (still not having the heat) waiting to see the Angry Shlok.. but guess the CV's are giving us a Shlok that is in LOVE so the intensity will not be there. 

Yes nimmy...there is a diff nah! This shlok just acting rude with her...the earlier one hated astha! So we cannot compare...

nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhumjhum

Good review Nimmy 😊.

1 for me only for Shrenu n her brilliant acting as confused-restless Barkha love her. Rest again boring blah blah n I'm not here to see Vahini-Bhauji in every frame to stick with each-other 😡 😡 😡. Sweetu CV take your Shojal love story seriously n now we r suffering yaar 😭 😉.

Well they r trying to recreate Ashlok first meeting but frankly speaking I don't feel 1% of intensity for which I fall in love with Ashlok that's totally missing. If they can't recreate those magic at least they shouldn't ruin those memory of Ashlok which still make us happy.

Jhuma,

I have notcied that ever since Vahini came to the chawl...the camera angles are diff...care is taken to show that.. bhauji is not looking at vahini n vice versa. If they do..I mean the camera..then it has to do with showing sympathy n or tears for Astha and for Shlok's plight and sadness. 😉 Hope they keep it this way..but at the end..when they showed them all spying on Astha n the kids...was a bummer. 

They are trying to show that scene from saputara but Shlok is now dealing with Astha in LOVE...he does not have anger or rage in his heart...hence the intensity is missing...  that is the only reason I can think of.. logically..speaking.. yaar. 😉 waise logic..aur yahan?? 😆😆 

nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithi1990

Sojal is looking awesome in a bright yellow sari n MB is matching her.

I thought the same when I was watching the episode. Her appearance is older than Shlok when she was standing beside him at the stage. 

Sorry nimmy, I can't put the correct rate here. Because there is a lot of differences in between the first and today Ashlok drama. Intensity and reality totally missing. I Just want to write my thought after reading your above line.

Krithi, no worries..many are not watching the show these days or unable to rate.. despite watching.

Sojal is made to look more mature as she is badi bahu and is aping Anjali's hairstyle.. that may cause her to look older... But she is given fabulous saris to wear... n today she was wearing an awesome long sleeved blouse too. Only her bright pink lipstick... is jarring..

Agree the intensity is totally lacking..maybe bcoz he is dealing with a brain tumour patient..so can't be so harsh n rude.. and cause her more distress. Plus he is a man in love..fighting for his love.. so..the hatred can't be there.. the love surfaces...amidst the.. show of hate or anger or indifference. 
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

Thank you so much Nimmo 😃 for such awesome review 👏

Gave 3😳

Hoping for good Aashlok Scenes 😛

Sahrish, 

We EBP fans are eternally optimistic.. that we will get fantastic Ashlok scenes soon...and we tune it.. to see them only, their love story.😃

You are welcome. 😛
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI 😆
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go 😉 u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him .. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date 🤣

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead 😆
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone 😉

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi 😉

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. 😉.. m running back 2 twitter 😆

Bhagoo
🤣
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI 😆
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go 😉 u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him .. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date 🤣

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead 😆
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone 😉

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi 😉

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. 😉.. m running back 2 twitter 😆

Bhagoo
🤣

hy sweetu, bhagkar kahan jaoogi !!!!! U hve to come back here !!!! Samazla !!!!!
sammna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammna

hy sweetu, bhagkar kahan jaoogi !!!!! U hve to come back here !!!! Samazla !!!!!

shlojal luv story ka kya my dear !!!! U just lit the fire and never ever seen a luv story where the hero falls for the vamp at super sonic speed and the director and cvs r hell bent on showing them in the same frame to be together !!!! Tumne aag lagate time which petrol u hd used sweetu dear ???? Pure ISO standard wala kya ????
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammna

The place were there is no freedom of expression & where MODIJI & his assistant keeps on framing new rules everyday based on my comments 😉..I felt suffocated. So relocated 😆
🤣
sammna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: casweetu12

The place were there is no freedom of expression & where MODIJI & his assistant keeps on framing new rules everyday based on my comments 😉..I felt suffocated. So relocated 😆
🤣

hy sweetu, only we IF girls hve patent rights over u !!!!! How dare u leave us and sit and praise the lord himself !!!!! And u declined hs date too !! Sojal vahini khush hokar tumko shabasi degi !!!!! No one dare enter her restricted zone !!

Hats off to u sweetu dear fr having the guts to do so !!! Shrenu shud tke tuitions from u !!!! Am sure u will only be happy to oblige !!!! 🤣