Originally posted by nandu96

Originally posted by jhumjhum

Originally posted by sammna

Originally posted by vj3072

Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Good review Nimmy Smile.

1 for me only for Shrenu n her brilliant acting as confused-restless Barkha love her. Rest again boring blah blah n I'm not here to see Vahini-Bhauji in every frame to stick with each-other Angry Angry Angry. Sweetu CV take your Shojal love story seriously n now we r suffering yaar Cry Wink.

Well they r trying to recreate Ashlok first meeting but frankly speaking I don't feel 1% of intensity for which I fall in love with Ashlok that's totally missing. If they can't recreate those magic at least they shouldn't ruin those memory of Ashlok which still make us happy.
@boldLOLSweetu is the main CULPRITAngryLOL

LOL LOL So true Sahrish btw where's our main culprit Wink?

Culprit busy with new boyfriend LOL very interesting one Wink
hi girls, sweetu howmuchever she cries and pleads not guilty, we r never going to forgive her!!! booo!!!! Cry now thy r showing bhauji vahini sticking to each other also and vahini in such grand sarees !!!! our ashlok and shravi is long lost guys !!! booo !!!!! Cry where is sweetu hiding ????

Really very backfiring idea of Sweetu make us all suffering like hell n Sammna Vahini all time get best sari nothing new in this n now also getting much screen space so in short Vahini is new lead n we have to bare it koyi option nahi hai humare paas Ouch Cry.

arey sweetu come here    c here also u r needed...pause twitter and come here...v need u here r8 nw badly...
hy nandu!!! wat is sweetu upto on twitter !!!!

Sweetu has accepted the challenge by one of our frnd n twitter...the challenge is she has to PRAISE avinash old tdy...and she cmpltd the challenge successfully...
have given an SPECIAL INVITATION TO SWEETU TO JOIN IN THIS TOPIC N TWITTER...She is gtg ready with her dresss she will b here soon...
tell her we gals r eagerly waiting fr her !!!! really missing her amidst such wonderful shlojal scenes!!!!! Angry the credit goes to her fr deriving the most hated luvstory of the entire milky way, galaxy, universr etc etc !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinacasweetu12vj3072jhumjhumnandu_nan

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

nimmy rated 3 good after reading yr post

Indru's word...he is helplessly in Love with her...what happen to his word abt Barkha...that his heart is full with her love...that no one can take his wife's place...so if Astha too die or leave him, he will/can easily fall in love with some other beautiful lady...what a love Confused

Shlok knows Astha too well...whenever Shlok runs after Astha, she will avoid him or get busy with others problem...the moment he ignored her for sure she will run after him...but in current situation he does it to instigate her memory...make her think... Clap

When our indru mahan giving self talk there was a painting on his back with so many ladies. So barkha died and he made mental astha as barkha.if asthas block is relieved and goes with slok he will make another one in barkhas place. Barkha is common for him. He is not going to forget her.

haven't watch the episode...but well said Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinacasweetu12

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Good review Nimmy Smile.

1 for me only for Shrenu n her brilliant acting as confused-restless Barkha love her. Rest again boring blah blah n I'm not here to see Vahini-Bhauji in every frame to stick with each-other Angry Angry Angry. Sweetu CV take your Shojal love story seriously n now we r suffering yaar Cry Wink.

Well they r trying to recreate Ashlok first meeting but frankly speaking I don't feel 1% of intensity for which I fall in love with Ashlok that's totally missing. If they can't recreate those magic at least they shouldn't ruin those memory of Ashlok which still make us happy.

hi girls, sweetu howmuchever she cries and pleads not guilty, we r never going to forgive her!!! booo!!!! Cry now thy r showing bhauji vahini sticking to each other also and vahini in such grand sarees !!!! our ashlok and shravi is long lost guys !!! booo !!!!! Cry where is sweetu hiding ????

Really very backfiring idea of Sweetu make us all suffering like hell n Sammna Vahini all time get best sari nothing new in this n now also getting much screen space so in short Vahini is new lead n we have to bare it koyi option nahi hai humare paas Ouch Cry.

arey sweetu come here    c here also u r needed...pause twitter and come here...v need u here r8 nw badly...

Sweetu has accepted the challenge by one of our frnd n twitter...the challenge is she has to PRAISE avinash old tdy...and she cmpltd the challenge successfully...
have given an SPECIAL INVITATION TO SWEETU TO JOIN IN THIS TOPIC N TWITTER...She is gtg ready with her dresss she will b here soon...
tell her we gals r eagerly waiting fr her !!!! really missing her amidst such wonderful shlojal scenes!!!!! Angry the credit goes to her fr deriving the most hated luvstory of the entire milky way, galaxy, universr etc etc !!!!

Haha invited her...but she is in Cloudnine as v girls r appreciating her efforts... she will b available here soon...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sammnamaitydeblinacasweetu12Sathia007vj3072jhumjhum

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Good review Nimmy Smile.

omg..nandu..was ROFL...seeing her tweets and was inspired to make one too.. tagged all of them just like she did and it was not SARCASTIC IN THE LEAST.LOLLOLLOLAs for Sweetu..she needs some rest to recuperate as she had to tax her brains to come up with praise for Shlok bhauji.. hai na..LOLLOL

ROFL LOL Omg that's really tough job for Sweetu's brain to praise Shlok bhauji but toughest will be Sojal Vahini of course no one can beat her Wink Tongue!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111sammnamaitydeblinacasweetu12Sathia007vj3072nandu_nanbobbiedhillonnim_var

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Good review Nimmy Smile.

wow she did it...congrats sweetu... Clap ..BRAVO...where is the party sweetu!!! Party

sammnamaitydeblinacasweetu12Sathia007jhumjhumnandu_nan

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Good review Nimmy Smile.

wow she did it...congrats sweetu... Clap ..BRAVO...where is the party sweetu!!! Party

U also join n twitter vj.. v girls r hvg lot of fun after sweetu s visit...

uma111maitydeblinacasweetu12vj3072Sathia007nim_var

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Not worth rating...
ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072nim_var

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Good review Nimmy Smile.

U also join n twitter vj.. v girls r hvg lot of fun after sweetu s visit...
hy girls not on twitter, can i atleast read what u guys r writing about and enjoying !!' link please !!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111maitydeblinacasweetu12vj3072Sathia007

Go to top