8 [29.63%]
2 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

When the show started in 2013 ,the male lead was dating someone, he gave his best scenes with female lead. We appreciated them.
From Mid 2014 he is with some-other, he gave his best such as 2SR, Vrat scene, Stranger episode, Mumbai track , We appreciated them.
Their intensity and chemistry came down in POA track, because of their mission. We bashed him.
Now we are bashing for some other reason. 
He never looked anyone with love in this show except Aastha. The characters are doing their Job correctly. 
What about Vinayak and Anjali talking, he himself told she was a mother to him. Sojal is treating him with care because he lost his mom and wife is not with him. 
 (We shouldn't add any personal relationship here, both are actors here. It is not necessary for a male lead and female lead to end up their acting in real relationship, if yes how many times will they have to do?
Choosing or neglecting someone is purely their personal preference. We are not allowed to comment about it.)
Another thing I felt is this is a kind of redemption she should do to them, because of Varjal only Aashlok have been forced to enter into IS empire and have been trapped in his web.

The magical moment may or may not come in this track, because the director is not the same, the camera man left. Shlok is afraid of stressing aastha memory. Aastha is in another magical ilusion. 
So the picturization will be different.

I am going to enjoy because this track is going to forecast shlok love towards Aastha, he never told her when he really fell in her. (Rain incident or Kohlapur episode , but when he hugged her during cell phone gift scene he showed his love towards her).

This is purely a fiction story of Husband and wife (their love, trust , belief towards each other).

But I want Aastha should get her memory back soon and want to see Shlok punishing IS and his TYcoon empire drastically. 

Here are my Few questions to CV. Please try to answer my questions.
There are some untied knots in this IS Plot
Where are Pishi, TM and Poo, what is the reason behind to introduce them in POA track? What is the necessity of POO falling over ballu ? What happened to the wedding pic of Aashlok under carpet( will she find it as Bharka in IS house in this track). 
If IS can fall in love for another woman other than Bharkha, why did the show him first , he is living with her memories, what happened to her audio recording? 
In the divorce track, NA told to Shlok, there is no divorce took place in Agni parampara, then what about pishi track? Did Vinayak, Tayi of Niranjan know her? 
I felt complete TM , pishi track is ridiculous then if they went this after Anjali death.

Padmaja,

@bold in red... some great points.. agree.. to all of them..  I have also been writing the same that it is Sojal's redemption too that she is helping to reunite Ashlok as she did trouble her a lot in the initial days n also Aastha is trapped by IS due to her husband. Sojal as the badi bahu.. has taken on the role of the matriarch of the Agnis.. ala Anjali n is..supporting her devar. IF we look from this angle.. it will be digestible.. else.. impossible.. we have only a few more months to go.. so let us not spend it in.. sadness n ranting. No.. throwing things... if..so.. then..size 8.5 or 9 sandals..welcome..or strappy T sandal. LOLLOL Like you and the rest here .. hope to know the answer as to when he actually started falling for Astha..kolhapur or when he rescued her from the evil auto driver... wanting answers to this and many more.. 

Love the set of Q's posed to the Cv's.. we may get answers to some n not all.. want to know about kavita, Ahilya n Poo for sure.. the years of the festering slight in Ahilya has only caused her more damage..cancerous..almost..

sit back relax and enjoy.. Ashlok from tomorrow..  Big smile I have posted a reply to yr earlier..comment in page 4 or 5.. Smile

dv19 IF-Rockerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by dv19

Hum paanch..

rtg five.

read review sounds nice...

May be astha shud were Churidhar instead of saree to bring old memories..

Dv,

How or who will make Astha wear churidhars... unless Shlok comes in his suit.. n booted avatar.. then she may get a fb.. let us see..
stripping of hers only by him and his only by her..

If shlok becomes ravan and burns the bed sheets after stripping like hanumans fire over lanka too..I dont care..

Strip tease ...only for ashlok...suit oor chudi...clothes are barred only bare are allowef...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Originally posted by casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI LOL
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go Wink u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him Ouch.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date ROFL

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead LOL
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone Wink

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi Wink

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. Wink.. m running back 2 twitter LOL

Bhagoo
ROFL

Dekho woh agayi LOL.
Oh ho praising Avi in twitter with extra sugar n butter Wink.
Don't worry he's busy with Vahini don't time for anyone else Tongue.
What the Angry again going to twitter r u giving special appearance like Dada in IF Wink Tongue.
Kabh yeha bhi darshan diya ki jiyea Sweetuji LOL Wink!

Hi jhumjhum Big smile

Haan mein aa gayi LOL..tum logon ka pyaar mujhe kheech laya LOL

Oh no I asked avi 2 b on diet till the D-day.. Wink so no sugar & butter 4 him LOL
Ya I knw he is busy since he needs 2 tc of vahini in dadas absence Wink

Arey what special apperance.. dont u knw very soon dada is going 2 file the case of CREATIVE DISSATISFACTION LOL & flee like other's

Join twitter.. wahan mein aajkal hamesha darshan deti hoon Wink
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinavj3072jhumjhumSathia007

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammna

Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go Wink u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him Ouch.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date ROFL

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. Wink.. m running back 2 twitter LOL

Bhagoo
ROFL

Dekho woh agayi LOL.
Oh ho praising Avi in twitter with extra sugar n butter Wink.
Don't worry he's busy with Vahini don't time for anyone else Tongue.
What the Angry again going to twitter r u giving special appearance like Dada in IF Wink Tongue.
Kabh yeha bhi darshan diya ki jiyea Sweetuji LOL Wink!
u know jumjum, hve a big doubt !!!! Sweetuji hs been bribed by shlojal to be IF representative fr the grand Silvassa wedding !!!! Aur ye humari sweetuji has forgotten everything to be present fr the climax of the epic luv story created by her !!!! Angry

And she hs readily obliged tobe there !!!! Isliye she is running to twitter every now and then !!!! Cry and we are all crying our hearts out dreading the day !!! Booo !!!! Cry seeetu, u forgot us all !!! Cry

Ohhhoo samna
Dont cry baby Confused. U knw m so. Much busy with wedding planning that almost crush 4 time Wink

BTW why don't u join me on twitter.. Big smile.. I really need ur help yaar Wink... & don't worry v vil share the BRIBE 50-50pct Wink PUCCA PROMISE LOL

The CLIMAX of my shlojal luv story vil b incomplete without u all LOL
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072jhumjhum

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Bhagoo
ROFL

avvo padharo..vaango vaango..(welcome) to Sweetu, the victorious who accepted the challenge n tweeted 5 praises to our lead(s).ClapClap

Huh..I am shocked...no date..with the handsome hottie..who just rocked and set the screen on fire... in his yellow tee and aviator glares.. Sweetu..where was yr head??LOLLOL

U gave away yr hideout...now... the hunters will come there too with their big guns trained on you. You are easy to spot now.. so ...decoy... and disguise needed.LOLLOL

Oh thx nims 4 the grand welcome with garlands & flowers Wink
I m feeling as if I CONQURED sum FORT   LOL

Actually my head suffered BRAIN HAMEORAGE Wink after I pressurized.. burdened.. & scratched it 4 searching PRAISES 4 avi LOL

Actually his yellow tee & aviators glares were symbolism of his inner enlightenment. & self-realisation 4 me.which I tried 2 awaken in him   Wink.. & so could not concentrate on his so called handsome looks LOL

Let hunter's have their GAME DRIVE with me Wink but m expert 2 lure them with DECOY LOL
ROFL

vj3072jhumjhumSathia007nim_var

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Bhagoo
ROFL
After long time sweetuBig smileLOLmissing ur witty comments yaarWinkLOLgood to see u todayBig smile
OMG u turned down avi's dateROFLpoorROFL

Hi maitydeblina Big smile

If u don't wanna miss my witty comments then join twitter
Wink
Oh god m becoming BRAND AMBASSADOR of twitter LOL

Ya hahaha I turned down avi date Wink.. since I dint want 2 BREAK THE HEARTS Broken Heart All those IF gals who r in queue all these yrs. Just 2 date him Wink & whose heart's Broken Heart he has RUTHLESSLY BROKEN Ouch

So TIT 4 TAT Wink
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinavj3072jhumjhum

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

@sweetu,
u missed reading my reply to you on page 8..LOL

Nimmy
I replied ur comment above... arrey mom called so ran 2 do her work LOL
Nowadays she gets pissed off seeing me fiddling with my cell all the time Wink
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinavj3072jhumjhumSathia007nim_var

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

Originally posted by nandu96

Originally posted by nandu96

Originally posted by vj3072

Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Good review Nimmy Smile.

1 for me only for Shrenu n her brilliant acting as confused-restless Barkha love her. Rest again boring blah blah n I'm not here to see Vahini-Bhauji in every frame to stick with each-other Angry Angry Angry. Sweetu CV take your Shojal love story seriously n now we r suffering yaar Cry Wink.

Well they r trying to recreate Ashlok first meeting but frankly speaking I don't feel 1% of intensity for which I fall in love with Ashlok that's totally missing. If they can't recreate those magic at least they shouldn't ruin those memory of Ashlok which still make us happy.
@boldLOLSweetu is the main CULPRITAngryLOL

LOL LOL So true Sahrish btw where's our main culprit Wink?

Culprit busy with new boyfriend LOL very interesting one Wink
hi girls, sweetu howmuchever she cries and pleads not guilty, we r never going to forgive her!!! booo!!!! Cry now thy r showing bhauji vahini sticking to each other also and vahini in such grand sarees !!!! our ashlok and shravi is long lost guys !!! booo !!!!! Cry where is sweetu hiding ????

Really very backfiring idea of Sweetu make us all suffering like hell n Sammna Vahini all time get best sari nothing new in this n now also getting much screen space so in short Vahini is new lead n we have to bare it koyi option nahi hai humare paas Ouch Cry.

arey sweetu come here    c here also u r needed...pause twitter and come here...v need u here r8 nw badly...
hy nandu!!! wat is sweetu upto on twitter !!!!

Sweetu has accepted the challenge by one of our frnd n twitter...the challenge is she has to PRAISE avinash old tdy...and she cmpltd the challenge successfully...
have given an SPECIAL INVITATION TO SWEETU TO JOIN IN THIS TOPIC N TWITTER...She is gtg ready with her dresss she will b here soon...

wow she did it...congrats sweetu... Clap ..BRAVO...where is the party sweetu!!! Party

Hey vj
When r u joining us yaar Big smile Missing u soo much
Because of u meri jaan IF mein Atki hui hai Wink means my life is still entrapped in IF

Just Free me 4ever Wink
ROFL

maitydeblinavj3072jhumjhumSathia007

Go to top