casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammna

Originally posted by casweetu12

Originally posted by sammna

Originally posted by casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI LOL
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go Wink u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him Ouch.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date ROFL

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead LOL
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone Wink

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi Wink

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. Wink.. m running back 2 twitter LOL

Bhagoo
ROFL
hy sweetu, bhagkar kahan jaoogi !!!!! U hve to come back here !!!! Samazla !!!!!

The place were there is no freedom of expression & where MODIJI & his assistant keeps on framing new rules everyday based on my comments Wink..I felt suffocated. So relocated LOL
ROFL
hy sweetu, only we IF girls hve patent rights over u !!!!! How dare u leave us and sit and praise the lord himself !!!!! And u declined hs date too !! Sojal vahini khush hokar tumko shabasi degi !!!!! No one dare enter her restricted zone !!

Hats off to u sweetu dear fr having the guts to do so !!! Shrenu shud tke tuitions from u !!!! Am sure u will only be happy to oblige !!!! ROFL

I vil b always happy 2 b everybody's. EYEOPENER Smile
Yes I knw u all gals have PATENT right over me Wink & guess what I have still not 4gotten my ROOTS.. I.e IF.. whatever. M 2day is because of IF. & the luv Heart u gals shower on me Embarrassed.. that's why I came 2 pay u all homage LOL

And have faith in me.. I didn't praise him 2 make him feel like a LORD Wink nor 2 win a date with him.. since he is not my type LOL

I did it 2 make him realise his qualities which r getting overshadowed due 2 his arrogance. Ego...attitude & irrational behaviour. Wink
I wanted him 2 introduce 2 gudness. Which has got hidden due 2 his negative attitude.
Just 2 make him realise that critucism & bashing can b taken in his stride Big smile
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014vj3072jhumjhumnim_var

gudgirl21 Senior Member
gudgirl21
gudgirl21

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by gudgirl21

rating after long time..rated 3 ..looking fwd to ashlok scenes lets see Smile

Hey Sowmya, how are you? long time no see. did you also give up in between??

waiting for this week..let us see. 

hi nimmy...was down with food poisoining and  office wrk all together was held up for 2 weeks..watched all left out epi yesterday

Edited by gudgirl21 - 03 May 2015 at 9:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv19

Hum paanch..

rtg five.

read review sounds nice...

May be astha shud were Churidhar instead of saree to bring old memories..

Dv,

How or who will make Astha wear churidhars... unless Shlok comes in his suit.. n booted avatar.. then she may get a fb.. let us see..
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nim_var

rating after long time..rated 3 ..looking fwd to ashlok scenes lets see Smile

Hey Sowmya, how are you? long time no see. did you also give up in between??

waiting for this week..let us see. 

hi nimmy...was down with food poisoining and  office wrk all together was held up for 2 weeks..watched all left out epi yesterday

Omg sowmya, glad to note that you are ok now.. 

A binge watching session of EBP... hoho..good good..would have lifted or improved yr mind for sure. 

gudgirl21

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@sweetu,
u missed reading my reply to you on page 8..LOL

casweetu12

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Nimmy.

Thanks for your  Lovely Update of the episode along with your outmost trial to maintain the positivity of the  forum !!!!
Swathya, thank you for the kind words.. I do try my utmost...to maintain the positivity amidst the gloom n doom here.. all are very upset with barjit.. 

I do not know what to write about the last two episodes  !!!!!! it has been a roller coaster ride for me too... dunno what to write now.. in my daily column.. stumped and that is a first.. 

One thing is sure  that CVS have got my parecel of gallons of purple colour !!!!! - Now we can see every body in various shades and mixture of purple  including  VAHINI even in the  back ground they are hanging PURPLE COLOUR  !!!!
 glad that the purple came in use for someone... purple overload..for sure.. in all hsades.. I love the colour but,,am off it...now.
 Sometimes I am getting confused that I  migt have developed novel type of Colour blindness and seeing everything PURPLE !!!!!yes..true.. 

However, PP 's dress is the TALK OF THE DAY  -  Deep purple shirt with stunning red waist coat !!!! - however from the very  begining CVS  have been showing   PP''s weird dress sense reflecting his WEIRD MIND SETTING !!! - now  his  negative purple has got  superceeded by his buring  DESIRE & PASSIION ( red) -  ( From his monologue ) he is aware of his misdeed to Aastha but helplessly he  has become a SLAVE TO HIS OWN LUST which he has been trying to cover up as his LOVE  !!!!!
he is trying to justify his own actions to himself..with his self talk.. and has moved now to tomato red..waistcoat..  oh yes now his LOVE is at the front.. as indicated by the red. whereas Astha was shown wearing a deep violet blouse with purple border..n pale apple green sari.. she looked gorgeous in it..a porcelain doll. Smile

DECkED UP  VAHINI has no sign of worries or sadness on the face rather happy to be around Bauji !!!! loved the outfit n she did cry when she spotted Astha..was so overwhlemed to see her well n alive. Astha failed to even blink when she was her.. zavvubai...ConfusedConfused

Bauji  vi looking happy !!!! - no more sadness in his face specially today when he has been planning at chawl and when he  has been peeping along with  VAHINI , he has not been looking at all  ill or depressed or sad - it dost not seem to me that    he  is  planning for gaining back his own love  rather he   appears to me as organising something for some other people !!!!! - It  is  a very poor act from  AVINASH   & FAILURE  of   Direction also !!!!!  He did down n out but Kavya the cutie has offered him a ray of hope and he is now thinking n plotting..done with crying.. his whole body language has undergone a sea change since he came to Mumbai looking for Aastha or even since he spotted her at the mandir. 

I can not  believe how  stupidly are   CVS  trying to cut down VARAD 's characeter by sending him to SINGAPORE !!!!!! -  Then what is the use of bringing VAHINI's characeter in SHLOK's life !!!!! Sameer is a good actor , we enjoy his performance wheres SHALMALEE is  a hopeless actress  which has been proved repeatedly over the last 2 years !!!! - very sad!!!- NEPOTISM does  neither help the viewers nor the show !!! Samir as Varad rocked those 2 days he was shown.. brilliant as the guilty bro.. blaming himself for all the sadness Shlok is undergoing n then as the supportive n caring loving big bro. He may meet up with Mansi too... let us see.. she is not out I feel. Maybe that is why he was sent to Singapore.. with baba. Such a dutiful elder son..now taking care of all.. 

Very  few people will match SHRENU's Beauty !!!! - Because of Shrenu's extraordinary beauty , IS is looking ugly next to her , he may not be that much bad looking at the end of the day  !!!! 

VAHININ has to deck up so much to compette with  Shrenu's Beauty but it is  not possible for any lady  in television world to stand  next to SHRENU in beauty competetion !!!!!! - SHRENU  has God gifted beauty !!!! 

AViNASh suits   oppsite  SHRENU so much not only because of their acting capabilties but also  their individual good look completing each other and also helping to bring the super sizzling chemistry between them !!!! yes absolutely true,, they are easy on the eye n a treat to watch. 

APSARA/ CHOWSKI BHAI/ MANiA / REKHAJI - they  were looking genuinely worried and sad about  AASTHA & SHLOK rather than his own  VAHINI  !!!! - I am now feeling very sad for EBP as a die hard fan !!!!! All looked depressed n sad.. n worried wondering how to reunite the lovebirds. so their efforts will not go in vain. some patience from us..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014SajiieSathia007

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clarisa

I vote 6

Interesting scenes of Aashlok this week Big smile

Shlok tries to remind Aastha about her past, she faints and he brings her to a hospital, he gets sad that she fails to regain her memory, he walks on the road and daydreams about seeing her, she sees him near the flower shop and he ignores her, she comes to attend an NGO show and she meets him

Waiting for more Aashlok's scenes Day Dreaming

Thanks Nimmy Smile

Clarisa, nice to see you.. yes..we are getting to see some interesting scenes of Shlok and of barkha. He has a plan now n we will see all their moments EBP... lookig forward to it..

Clarisa

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Nimmy, i started watching the epi, but was forced to give up midway because of new main lead's monologues!LOL I feel like appreciating the dialogue writers!Wacko
I voted 2, not that it met my expectations, one for Shlok n one for Aastha!Embarrassed

I'm liking this route by ShlokThumbs Up But not the approach!Ouch Each and everyone is poking their finger, giving directions to him. Can't he alone do? He is the same person who trapped her skillfully, single-handedly in the first half. Leave him, he can handle, all alone! Its something like, too many cooks spoil the broth. And it is indirectly reducing the leads screen space by making it a complete mess!!Ouch

Since the first concert scene is finished, now I wait for, train scene, puja scene, award ceremony, office scrap, mud scene and...

What a creative vision to start right from thereGeek,Hope, I'm not deceived this time!LOL

Jessie,

too bad you were not able to sit thro the whole thing.. omg.. yes the dialogue writers need to be whacked on the head with a .. solid ..wood..bat or something..that they can write some worthy lines. 

Hehhehe.. I liked the way you rated..1 each for Ashlok. cool 

Shlok has assembled an army to help breach the island fortress of Indru.. and he has sent his most able spy..Apsara into the lion's den... so no worries.. The rest of his soldiers are loyal to him and will follow the orders of their leader.. Shlok bhai.. Agree that the leads are having screen space of 1 minute or two..max... n that is a no no but what can we do..we rant n rave n... write to them..to no avail. Ouch

yes..make the list and keep checking them off..once it is shown.. if they omit a .. seq we can point that out to the CV's..not that they care but..we fans have an obligation to do so. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumElation

Go to top