2 [7.41%]
8 [29.63%]
2 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Nimmy, i started watching the epi, but was forced to give up midway because of new main lead's monologues!LOL I feel like appreciating the dialogue writers!Wacko
I voted 2, not that it met my expectations, one for Shlok n one for Aastha!Embarrassed

I'm liking this route by ShlokThumbs Up But not the approach!Ouch Each and everyone is poking their finger, giving directions to him. Can't he alone do? He is the same person who trapped her skillfully, single-handedly in the first half. Leave him, he can handle, all alone! Its something like, too many cooks spoil the broth. And it is indirectly reducing the leads screen space by making it a complete mess!!Ouch

Since the first concert scene is finished, now I wait for, train scene, puja scene, award ceremony, office scrap, mud scene and...

What a creative vision to start right from thereGeek,Hope, I'm not deceived this time!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

p1archmehersudharSajiiejhumjhumSathia007talkie14Dhth1nim_var

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
When the show started in 2013 ,the male lead was dating someone, he gave his best scenes with female lead. We appreciated them.
From Mid 2014 he is with some-other, he gave his best such as 2SR, Vrat scene, Stranger episode, Mumbai track , We appreciated them.
Their intensity and chemistry came down in POA track, because of their mission. We bashed him.
Now we are bashing for some other reason. 
He never looked anyone with love in this show except Aastha. The characters are doing their Job correctly. 
What about Vinayak and Anjali talking, he himself told she was a mother to him. Sojal is treating him with care because he lost his mom and wife is not with him. 
 (We shouldn't add any personal relationship here, both are actors here. It is not necessary for a male lead and female lead to end up their acting in real relationship, if yes how many times will they have to do?
Choosing or neglecting someone is purely their personal preference. We are not allowed to comment about it.)
Another thing I felt is this is a kind of redemption she should do to them, because of Varjal only Aashlok have been forced to enter into IS empire and have been trapped in his web.

The magical moment may or may not come in this track, because the director is not the same, the camera man left. Shlok is afraid of stressing aastha memory. Aastha is in another magical ilusion. 
So the picturization will be different.

I am going to enjoy because this track is going to forecast shlok love towards Aastha, he never told her when he really fell in her. (Rain incident or Kohlapur episode , but when he hugged her during cell phone gift scene he showed his love towards her).

This is purely a fiction story of Husband and wife (their love, trust , belief towards each other).

But I want Aastha should get her memory back soon and want to see Shlok punishing IS and his TYcoon empire drastically. 

Here are my Few questions to CV. Please try to answer my questions.
There are some untied knots in this IS Plot
Where are Pishi, TM and Poo, what is the reason behind to introduce them in POA track? What is the necessity of POO falling over ballu ? What happened to the wedding pic of Aashlok under carpet( will she find it as Bharka in IS house in this track). 
If IS can fall in love for another woman other than Bharkha, why did the show him first , he is living with her memories, what happened to her audio recording? 
In the divorce track, NA told to Shlok, there is no divorce took place in Agni parampara, then what about pishi track? Did Vinayak, Tayi of Niranjan know her? 
I felt complete TM , pishi track is ridiculous then if they went this after Anjali death.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehersudharkala16talkie14Dhth1nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

Aweee ...,thanks dear .. I gave sixer LOL Ashlok back together with their love hatred scenes .. This is exactly what we want Clap

Deepa, let us make our list ready and see if they covered all the tracks properly. If not we are there to remind them waht they forgot in their hurry to end the track...and move on to the next one. LOLLOL

This week should be good...hoping it is so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumDhth1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

Not worth rating...
ConfusedConfused

Bobbie, I know this track is really trying your patience... it is coming..Ashlok magic is coming..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy----Very Good...Shlok's  Plan Working ...As Usual. Biwi is Following  Patidev Ebp.
Loved  Shlok's Emotions and Hurt for Ignoring Astha  His Heart. ... Piqued  Astha's  Emotions were  Good ...Absolutely. 

Astha Confused Piqued..of Shlok's  Ignorance...Now ..Not letting Indrajeet  Sarcar Touch her even ...in future she wont tell ..IS about  Shlok ...Good.

First Saputara Event ...Dramatised...AShlok fighting ...Think Shlok is making  it Very Easy ..For Astha ...just Making her Remember slowly. Without stress..at all.

Indrajeet Sarcar. ...is making Dirty War...giving it name of Love!!!!!. .not going to win anyway.

Well Hope ..Cvs..give Good AShlok scenes..Atleast from Monday.. Waiting ...

Vani, You are a sweetheart.. keep the optimism...high... as always. 

Hope AStha does tell IS to keep away from her or her natural instinct kicks in.. and she avoids him. As for Shlok ignoring her... yes it has started to work on her.. she is..shocked to say the least and is feeling.. some raw emotion.. unable to express it. 

Saputara is coming up and it is a tame version of what happened.. now Sojal n co will know how Ashlok luv story started and it is a tale to tell their future grandkids. LOLLOL

As for Indru.. yes..it is only war over love.. but justifying it to himself that it is love. It is anything but that. waiting for tom...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumDhth1

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammna

Originally posted by sammna

Originally posted by casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI LOL
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go Wink u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him Ouch.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date ROFL

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead LOL
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone Wink

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi Wink

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. Wink.. m running back 2 twitter LOL

Bhagoo
ROFL
hy sweetu, bhagkar kahan jaoogi !!!!! U hve to come back here !!!! Samazla !!!!!
shlojal luv story ka kya my dear !!!! U just lit the fire and never ever seen a luv story where the hero falls for the vamp at super sonic speed and the director and cvs r hell bent on showing them in the same frame to be together !!!! Tumne aag lagate time which petrol u hd used sweetu dear ???? Pure ISO standard wala kya ????

Petrol has becum very costly dear & CVS as usual. R on cost cutting. Wink... so my shlojal screen presence r enough 2 burn all u ppl hearts LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014vj3072jhumjhumnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy Big smile nice reviewBig smileClap
Gave 3 only for puzzled astha and last ashlok and for precapBig smile
So they are recreating old ashlok momentsEmbarrassedBig smileinteresting but 1st ashlok moments are always will be bestBig smile
So daily  we will be getting last part ashlokConfused for some minute and other will be bharjith or fillerConfusedfor how long they will show thisConfusedthe CV's need to buck upConfused
Ok ISAngrythings its wrong but according to him everything is fair in love and warConfusedAngry
I hope after sometime astha should not come and tell  to grandpa every detailsConfused
So monday hoping to see old angry Shlok Agnihotri backBig smile
Astha will be more confusedWinkLOLand should start thinkingWinkLOL
Let see what is there for us on mondayWinkLOL

Debie, thanks for the rating dear. 

bang on true..we will get 1 or 2 minute Ashlok that is it and the rest will be filled with K's, chawl waalon.. IS n his kids... planning...etc etc.. hope we get some good screen time of Ashlok. As for Indru..all is fair in love n war.. so Shlok doing all he can for true love whreas PP is doing it coz of war n revenge.. pure n simple. 

Astha is going to be very..perplexed by Shlok's behaviour n is going to wonder as to his sudden change.. hahaha.. let her stew.. but Shlok is keeping a close eye on her..as he does not want her to stress by thinking too much. 
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudgirl21

rating after long time..rated 3 ..looking fwd to ashlok scenes lets see Smile

Hey Sowmya, how are you? long time no see. did you also give up in between??

waiting for this week..let us see. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gudgirl21

Go to top