3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Dekho woh agayi πŸ˜†.
Oh ho praising Avi in twitter with extra sugar n butter πŸ˜‰.
Don't worry he's busy with Vahini don't time for anyone else πŸ˜›.
What the 😑 again going to twitter r u giving special appearance like Dada in IF πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.
Kabh yeha bhi darshan diya ki jiyea Sweetuji πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰!

Hi jhumjhum πŸ˜ƒ

Haan mein aa gayi πŸ˜†..tum logon ka pyaar mujhe kheech laya πŸ˜†

Oh no I asked avi 2 b on diet till the D-day.. πŸ˜‰ so no sugar & butter 4 him πŸ˜†
Ya I knw he is busy since he needs 2 tc of vahini in dadas absence πŸ˜‰

Arey what special apperance.. dont u knw very soon dada is going 2 file the case of CREATIVE DISSATISFACTION πŸ˜† & flee like other's

Join twitter.. wahan mein aajkal hamesha darshan deti hoon πŸ˜‰
🀣
Originally posted by sammna

u know jumjum, hve a big doubt !!!! Sweetuji hs been bribed by shlojal to be IF representative fr the grand Silvassa wedding !!!! Aur ye humari sweetuji has forgotten everything to be present fr the climax of the epic luv story created by her !!!! 😑

And she hs readily obliged tobe there !!!! Isliye she is running to twitter every now and then !!!! 😭 and we are all crying our hearts out dreading the day !!! Booo !!!! 😭 seeetu, u forgot us all !!! 😭

Ohhhoo samna
Dont cry baby πŸ˜•. U knw m so. Much busy with wedding planning that almost crush 4 time πŸ˜‰

BTW why don't u join me on twitter.. πŸ˜ƒ.. I really need ur help yaar πŸ˜‰... & don't worry v vil share the BRIBE 50-50pct πŸ˜‰ PUCCA PROMISE πŸ˜†

The CLIMAX of my shlojal luv story vil b incomplete without u all πŸ˜†
🀣
Originally posted by nim_var

avvo padharo..vaango vaango..(welcome) to Sweetu, the victorious who accepted the challenge n tweeted 5 praises to our lead(s).πŸ‘πŸ‘

Huh..I am shocked...no date..with the handsome hottie..who just rocked and set the screen on fire... in his yellow tee and aviator glares.. Sweetu..where was yr head??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U gave away yr hideout...now... the hunters will come there too with their big guns trained on you. You are easy to spot now.. so ...decoy... and disguise needed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh thx nims 4 the grand welcome with garlands & flowers πŸ˜‰
I m feeling as if I CONQURED sum FORT   πŸ˜†

Actually my head suffered BRAIN HAMEORAGE πŸ˜‰ after I pressurized.. burdened.. & scratched it 4 searching PRAISES 4 avi πŸ˜†

Actually his yellow tee & aviators glares were symbolism of his inner enlightenment. & self-realisation 4 me.which I tried 2 awaken in him   πŸ˜‰.. & so could not concentrate on his so called handsome looks πŸ˜†

Let hunter's have their GAME DRIVE with me πŸ˜‰ but m expert 2 lure them with DECOY πŸ˜†
🀣
Originally posted by maitydeblina

After long time sweetuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†missing ur witty comments yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†good to see u todayπŸ˜ƒ
OMG u turned down avi's date🀣poor🀣

Hi maitydeblina πŸ˜ƒ

If u don't wanna miss my witty comments then join twitter
πŸ˜‰
Oh god m becoming BRAND AMBASSADOR of twitter πŸ˜†

Ya hahaha I turned down avi date πŸ˜‰.. since I dint want 2 BREAK THE HEARTS πŸ’” All those IF gals who r in queue all these yrs. Just 2 date him πŸ˜‰ & whose heart's πŸ’” he has RUTHLESSLY BROKEN

So TIT 4 TAT πŸ˜‰
🀣
Originally posted by nim_var

@sweetu,
u missed reading my reply to you on page 8..πŸ˜†

Nimmy
I replied ur comment above... arrey mom called so ran 2 do her work πŸ˜†
Nowadays she gets pissed off seeing me fiddling with my cell all the time πŸ˜‰
🀣
Originally posted by vj3072

wow she did it...congrats sweetu... πŸ‘ ..BRAVO...where is the party sweetu!!! πŸ₯³

Hey vj
When r u joining us yaar πŸ˜ƒ Missing u soo much
Because of u meri jaan IF mein Atki hui hai πŸ˜‰ means my life is still entrapped in IF

Just Free me 4ever πŸ˜‰
🀣
Originally posted by nandu96

waiting for ur visit... come soon... don't make us wait...

Thx nandu πŸ˜ƒ 4 making me feel so special.. & engaging & encouraging every1 in my absence πŸ˜‰

And yes u were right the special dress that u designed 4 the occassion was so royal that literally. Could not recognize myself in it πŸ˜‰ I was so stunned by ur gesture πŸ˜†

Once again thx a lot & muwahh 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI πŸ˜† 
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go πŸ˜‰ u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him .. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date πŸ€£ 

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead πŸ˜† 
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone πŸ˜‰ 

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi πŸ˜‰ 

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. πŸ˜‰.. m running back 2 twitter πŸ˜† 

Bhagoo
🀣

@sweetu, 

What's going on in your fertile brain !!!

It seems to me that '' Avid Biker Thrill Seeker Savy Bizman'' -  has stollen some one's heart  already - Now it is bleeding  badly !!!!!

Behind the curtain Begining of Real life  Hate & Love  story ''AviTu'' - is going on in full swing !!!!
Originally posted by Sathia007

Originally posted by casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI πŸ˜† 
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go πŸ˜‰ u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him .. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date πŸ€£ 

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead πŸ˜† 
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone πŸ˜‰ 

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi πŸ˜‰ 

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. πŸ˜‰.. m running back 2 twitter πŸ˜† 

Bhagoo
🀣

@sweetu, 

What's going on in your fertile brain !!!

It seems to me that '' Avid Biker Thrill Seeker Savy Bizman'' -  has stollen some one's heart  already - Now it is bleeding  badly !!!!!

Behind the curtain Begining of Real life  Hate & Love  story ''AviTu'' - is going on in full swing !!!!

Swathya, @bold in red was my tweet to the same ppl..sweetu ...was tweeting..to see if I could write one ..for him.. along the lines of what Sweet had to.. hahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wanted to include thrill seeker in her tweets to him.. as it is.. apt..all the 3 things are ..true for him..he is an avid biker, a thrill seeker as he takes off on bike rallies n road trips n a savvy bizman as he has already has two stores to his credit. πŸ‘β­οΈ As for what is going on.. behind the curtain.or not . NO COMMENT. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Gave 3

Thanks for the rating babyangel.