Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI πŸ˜†
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go πŸ˜‰ u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him .. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date 🀣

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead πŸ˜†
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone πŸ˜‰

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi πŸ˜‰

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. πŸ˜‰.. m running back 2 twitter πŸ˜†

Bhagoo
🀣

Dekho woh agayi πŸ˜†.
Oh ho praising Avi in twitter with extra sugar n butter πŸ˜‰.
Don't worry he's busy with Vahini don't time for anyone else πŸ˜›.
What the 😑 again going to twitter r u giving special appearance like Dada in IF πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.
Kabh yeha bhi darshan diya ki jiyea Sweetuji πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰!Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Dekho woh agayi πŸ˜†.
Oh ho praising Avi in twitter with extra sugar n butter πŸ˜‰.
Don't worry he's busy with Vahini don't time for anyone else πŸ˜›.
What the 😑 again going to twitter r u giving special appearance like Dada in IF πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.
Kabh yeha bhi darshan diya ki jiyea Sweetuji πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰!

u know jumjum, hve a big doubt !!!! Sweetuji hs been bribed by shlojal to be IF representative fr the grand Silvassa wedding !!!! Aur ye humari sweetuji has forgotten everything to be present fr the climax of the epic luv story created by her !!!! 😑

And she hs readily obliged tobe there !!!! Isliye she is running to twitter every now and then !!!! 😭 and we are all crying our hearts out dreading the day !!! Booo !!!! 😭 seeetu, u forgot us all !!! 😭
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go πŸ˜‰ u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him .. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date 🀣

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick.. πŸ˜‰.. m running back 2 twitter πŸ˜†

Bhagoo
🀣

avvo padharo..vaango vaango..(welcome) to Sweetu, the victorious who accepted the challenge n tweeted 5 praises to our lead(s). πŸ‘πŸ‘

Huh..I am shocked...no date..with the handsome hottie..who just rocked and set the screen on fire... in his yellow tee and aviator glares.. Sweetu..where was yr head??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U gave away yr hideout...now... the hunters will come there too with their big guns trained on you. You are easy to spot now.. so ...decoy... and disguise needed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammna

hy sweetu, only we IF girls hve patent rights over u !!!!! How dare u leave us and sit and praise the lord himself !!!!! And u declined hs date too !! Sojal vahini khush hokar tumko shabasi degi !!!!! No one dare enter her restricted zone !!

Hats off to u sweetu dear fr having the guts to do so !!! Shrenu shud tke tuitions from u !!!! Am sure u will only be happy to oblige !!!! 🀣

Samna,

omg..ROFL... Arrey Sweetu..is here only..na there are a few who can track her down.. no worries.. As for entry into the restricted zone... security has been BREACHED. πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

nimmy rated 3 good after reading yr post

Indru's word...he is helplessly in Love with her...what happen to his word abt Barkha...that his heart is full with her love...that no one can take his wife's place...so if Astha too die or leave him, he will/can easily fall in love with some other beautiful lady...what a love πŸ˜•

Shlok knows Astha too well...whenever Shlok runs after Astha, she will avoid him or get busy with others problem...the moment he ignored her for sure she will run after him...but in current situation he does it to instigate her memory...make her think... πŸ‘

Viji,

another sis in arms...missing u and missed u...during the...tweeting... well join soon and don't take so much time to make up yr mind...if we are not spending enough time in the forum...another place to hang out...now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice obs by you..think any woman will fill in the spot and he is a psycho then... where they just mould a woman any woman..to fit in their ideal of the perfect wife and mother. so he is showing those tendencies. what a change. His love for barkha is not healthy.

As for Shlok..he knows here very well now esp after the... Mumbai track..so will do the opposite of what she expects of him. she has already started... to think why he is avoiding her..after chasing her so much.   LOL eternal dilemma for lovers...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu96

Gave 3 nimmy...
waiting to c ashlok...I felt the episode could gave been much better... as the concept was amazing... i felt it could have been executed evn nicely... anyways looking forward for the upcoming epi... the spoilers sound interesting... let's c

Nandu,

yes the idea or track is good but... but.. intensity...is gone..trying to find excuses for that also now. When Waseem ji left .. he took away his magic wand with him. It is good but he was even better at getting good performances from the leads. 

Hoping to see some nice.. drama from the army next week. I am enjoying choksi, apsara I could not enjoy her act before..now I will n ofc the cuties..sachin n kavya.. 
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Nandu,

yes the idea or track is good but... but.. intensity...is gone..trying to find excuses for that also now. When Waseem ji left .. he took away his magic wand with him. It is good but he was even better at getting good performances from the leads. 

Hoping to see some nice.. drama from the army next week. I am enjoying choksi, apsara I could not enjoy her act before..now I will n ofc the cuties..sachin n kavya.. 

I strongly Agree, the magic of EBP have gone with Waseem Sir, 
Avi and Shrenu are giving their best , but the director to grab or guide them to do. The camera angle, intensity in dialogues , screen framing is missing 

maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhagoo
🀣

After long time sweetuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†missing ur witty comments yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†good to see u todayπŸ˜ƒ
OMG u turned down avi's date🀣poor🀣

Edited by maitydeblina - 8 years ago
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nimmy.

Thanks for your  Lovely Update of the episode along with your outmost trial to maintain the positivity of the  forum !!!!

I do not know what to write about the last two episodes  !!!!!!

One thing is sure  that CVS have got my parecel of gallons of purple colour !!!!! - Now we can see every body in various shades and mixture of purple  including  VAHINI even in the  back ground they are hanging PURPLE COLOUR  !!!!

Sometimes I am getting confused that I  migt have developed novel type of Colour blindness and seeing everything PURPLE !!!!!

However, PP 's dress is the TALK OF THE DAY  -  Deep purple shirt with stunning red waist coat !!!! - however from the very  begining CVS  have been showing   PP''s weird dress sense reflecting his WEIRD MIND SETTING !!! - now  his  negative purple has got  superceeded by his buring  DESIRE & PASSIION ( red) -  ( From his monologue ) he is aware of his misdeed to Aastha but helplessly he  has become a SLAVE TO HIS OWN LUST which he has been trying to cover up as his LOVE  !!!!!

DECkED UP  VAHINI has no sign of worries or sadness on the face rather happy to be around Bauji !!!!

Bauji  vi looking happy !!!! - no more sadness in his face specially today when he has been planning at chawl and when he  has been peeping along with  VAHINI , he has not been looking at all  ill or depressed or sad - it dost not seem to me that    he  is  planning for gaining back his own love  rather he   appears to me as organising something for some other people !!!!! - It  is  a very poor act from  AVINASH   & FAILURE  of   Direction also !!!!! 

I can not  believe how  stupidly are   CVS  trying to cut down VARAD 's characeter by sending him to SINGAPORE !!!!!! -  Then what is the use of bringing VAHINI's characeter in SHLOK's life !!!!! Sameer is a good actor , we enjoy his performance wheres SHALMALEE is  a hopeless actress  which has been proved repeatedly over the last 2 years !!!! - very sad!!!- NEPOTISM does  neither help the viewers nor the show !!!

Very  few people will match SHRENU's Beauty !!!! - Because of Shrenu's extraordinary beauty , IS is looking ugly next to her , he may not be that much bad looking at the end of the day  !!!!

VAHININ has to deck up so much to compette with  Shrenu's Beauty but it is  not possible for any lady  in television world to stand  next to SHRENU in beauty competetion !!!!!! - SHRENU  has God gifted beauty !!!! 

AViNASh suits   oppsite  SHRENU so much not only because of their acting capabilties but also  their individual good look completing each other and also helping to bring the super sizzling chemistry between them !!!!

APSARA/ CHOWSKI BHAI/ MANiA / REKHAJI - they  were looking genuinely worried and sad about  AASTHA & SHLOK rather than his own  VAHINI  !!!! - I am now feeling very sad for EBP as a die hard fan !!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Gave 3 nimmo. Saw the episode now only as I missed yesterday's .
astha  is very much affected by shlok and declined indrajeet comfort hug...good if cvs keep barkha and indrajeet scenes to a minimum..I am not at all liking the way astha is portrayed as barkha..as she is so diff..always scared and needs indrajeet comfort..she was not at all like that before.she was so strong..I don't know if one loses the memory it will destroy the innate nature of the person...I don't know whether they can be trained to ur liking..and they don't have any thought process for themselves...Or cvs  just gave a rest to asthas brains...I think cvs are just going overboard with this...same way they did when they showed shlok being affected by burning swathis memories...that was a bad move and raised many questions in everybody's mind about shlok love towards astha..

So they started with first episode scene  itself..good but hopes r already down the drain ..let's see where it gonna take us,,,what's with indru a self talk...so that we will know his motives ..showing off his selfish side so that we may hate him some more...I have a disgusted feeling rather than hate ..
I do think cvs will give much imp to planning and plotting than the actual confrontation between ashlok..
I think I reached a stage where I don't expect much from cvs..
Sry nimmy I posted my comment here as I didn't check the date ...now only it dawned on me that this is rate on 1 st..sry ..cvs made me absentminded..πŸ˜†

Saji,

No problem.. I know..I replied to Swathya n a few other comments.. 

omg..I missed that she did not want the hug..will watch the episode.. betn Barjit...LOL... I think...(not justifying here) they are showing  a diff side to Astha... that has not been seen at all. As for her being totally changed.. it can happen to people..who hae no recollection of who they are and most of them are scared and instinctively.. adopt certain habits.. to survive. she has done that.. (and also the result of watching numerous crime shows..) where the kidnapper.. is able to brainwash.. his victim and make them do whatever he wants.. and they do fear the punishment from him so will strive to be truthful. Here, Indru is not her saviour or protector.. he is in fact her kidnapper and by obeying his commands implicitly.. she is able to survive.. don't think it is her free will being exercised here.. She is also in a golden prison.. no money..no memory of family where or whom will she turn to for help??? That begs the question... and she is making the best of a very bad situation. She is able to feel shlok..his very presence disturbs her, she is affected by him. She was seemingly fine..till she had not crossed paths with Shlok. Now..her memories will start to rise up. 

the same happened with Shlok..all those fb's of bangles, tinkling laugh etc... and what did we get.. a horrid end to the whole swati tale or saga.. God that was the worst..even worse than NA.. or wait..that was..as he tried to kill his own bahu. 

Indru's turn for the worse..and his self talk..they are trying to find a way to forgive him now.. But let us see what Ashlok will do to him once she is normal. 

they have started from the beginning.. so we may get a diff version of the same.. If so we are in for some interesting Ashlok moments. Hope the CV's don't let us down again.