What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Please rate and give your comments. 
3 Good

Briefly - Astha reveals all to PP that she bumped into Shlok at the florist and that he ignored her. Kalindi refuses to sit for the Puja and PP has a long self talk. It is WAR WITH SHLOK n LOVE FOR AASTHA. A convo designed to assuage our feelings and negativity towards Indru and his deeds. Next plan set into motion. A recreation of the meeting between Ashlok at Saputara... that was..so rocking and mind blowing and intense. 

Astha is very puzzled..about Shlok's reaction to her and goes away deep in thought. Shook hides and sees her leave..says that it was very hard for him to ignore her and treat her thus. Astha goes home and sees PP and reveals that she ran into Shlok. PP is ..already alert and his heightened senses start..planning..could it be another move by Shlok. He knows that Astha is Shlok's waged, junoon and will not let her go lightly..but maybe he did due to her health. A self talk where he says that he knows she is deeply hurt..going thro a lot etc etc.. but he is helplessly in LOVE with her and can't let her go. She belongs with him only. Aps spies on them n passes on... the info to Shlok.

A puja at the K's and she refuses to sit or pray till Astha returns home. Malkushajju pray..for Astha. 

Sojal n Surbhi are friends... wow...both exchange pleasantries and think of how to save Astha. Kavya the cutie pie is chummy with Sachin. Wow...he is back and nice to see MB..Sachin..and Kavya.. all bonding..yay..yippeee... they are discussing what to do when bhauji returns with a sad face and that it was very difficult for him to IGNORE his biwi. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Next plan -  A call from an NGO to barkhasta.. and asks her to attend a  play with kids to raise funds She happily accepts and also tells the kids n invites their pals too. Morning.. at the bfast table...HIGH CLOYING PRAISE OF INDRU BY BARKHASTA.. HE IS SO GOOD, SO SWEET...SO SOFT HEARTED.. LARGE HEARTED.. as he writes a blank cheque for the NGO. Astha wants IS to attend the play with them but he has an IMP MEETING TO ATTEND. Perfect.. and Aps ..makes another call. Shlok gives a run down to all...namely..MB n wife, vahini, Kavya n Sachin n Manya. Tells MB not to overact.. which he did at the govt office.. MB says what if he feels for his Nanki... and ..gives the game away to which shlok warns him strictly not to... n he agrees. 

A recreation of the scene at Saputara where Astha..takes the seats meant for someone else..from the security guard.. leading to the meeting n MU with the famous...Shlok.. Agnihotri where he.. holds her wrists and hurts her hand... till she is bleeding..n warns her to keep away. 

Sojal is looking awesome in a bright yellow sari n MB is matching her.. while Shlok is in a light blue Tee. MB n Vahini have an arguement with Astha..(Sojal is so happy to see Astha ..has tears in her eyes.. ) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and then Shlok comes there and both Ashlok go you.. you.. 

Monday -  Shlok tells her.. not to come before him and points the finger at her face.. unlike last time when it was full of anger and .. rage.. this time more..toned down.. but.. just a drama to make her recollect. 

More .. dramas next week. PP will stop at nothing to retain Astha by his side. That much was clear from his convo today. WAR HAS BEGUN IN EARNEST. BOTH SIDES FIRING THEIR SALVOS. 

Loved Astha .. she was looking like a doll in the last scene.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice review Nimmy. So repeat telecast started that we wanted in day time.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†without Aai Baba i.e. without Niranjan Agnihotri & Anjali Agnihotri.Drama of Sautara was treat to watch whole Ashlok army rocked.ignored kirlos n PP.yesterday epi.I replied late due to guests.Edited by gauri72 - 8 years ago
mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great review Nimmy
Keep this pace cvs and avoid touchy touchy by IS and dirty dialogues we fans will be ok.
Today's dialogue as villan IS we could stand . It's the dirty dialogues we can't take .
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice review nimmy!
Gave four

Game is on...Ajnabi game ebp...let's see how it goes and how cvs handle it!

Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I gave 3
One for Shlok staying behind Aastha and telling that he have to keep away from her.
Second for the talk between Dr , Vahini and Shlok it was very difficult for him to stay away from her
Third for the precap - angry talk between Aastha and Shlok
It was not the tone as on 26 Aug 2013 at Saputhara! Shlok in his dream too can't to this. His love is seen in anger! But I suggest CV to change shlok costume to his old suit. That may bring some moments back in her memories. 

Monday again she will go and update to IS. IS is so cheap that he can go down to earth to grab someone wife in lust and tell that it is his Love. Love is always between two couples , it is pure Lust.
But when he touched her shoulder she felt uncomfortable. So Aastha is waking up from Bharkha.

IS was reading the magazine Tycoon and front page showed his picture. Will shlok will ruin his empire? I want to see that in EBP

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good review Nimmy 😊.

1 for me only for Shrenu n her brilliant acting as confused-restless Barkha love her. Rest again boring blah blah n I'm not here to see Vahini-Bhauji in every frame to stick with each-other 😑 😑 😑. Sweetu CV take your Shojal love story seriously n now we r suffering yaar 😭 πŸ˜‰.

Well they r trying to recreate Ashlok first meeting but frankly speaking I don't feel 1% of intensity for which I fall in love with Ashlok that's totally missing. If they can't recreate those magic at least they shouldn't ruin those memory of Ashlok which still make us happy.
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sojal is looking awesome in a bright yellow sari n MB is matching her.
I thought the same when I was watching the episode. Her appearance is older than Shlok when she was standing beside him at the stage. 

Sorry nimmy, I can't put the correct rate here. Because there is a lot of differences in between the first and today Ashlok drama. Intensity and reality totally missing. I Just want to write my thought after reading your above line.
Edited by krithi1990 - 8 years ago
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
Thank you so much Nimmo πŸ˜ƒ for such awesome review πŸ‘
Gave 3😳

Hoping for good Aashlok Scenes πŸ˜›
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhumjhum

Good review Nimmy 😊.

1 for me only for Shrenu n her brilliant acting as confused-restless Barkha love her. Rest again boring blah blah n I'm not here to see Vahini-Bhauji in every frame to stick with each-other 😑 😑 😑. Sweetu CV take your Shojal love story seriously n now we r suffering yaar 😭 πŸ˜‰.

Well they r trying to recreate Ashlok first meeting but frankly speaking I don't feel 1% of intensity for which I fall in love with Ashlok that's totally missing. If they can't recreate those magic at least they shouldn't ruin those memory of Ashlok which still make us happy.

@bold πŸ˜† Sweetu is the main CULPRIT πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

@boldπŸ˜†Sweetu is the main CULPRITπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So true Sahrish btw where's our main culprit πŸ˜‰?