India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Rachna-Aakash to Tannu-Abhi?

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
So looks like Pragya will support Rachna-Aakash to marry for the sake of their unborn against Daadi. Abhi would perhaps support her because he always knew Aakash was wrong. Daadi, I am sure will come around and appreciate Pragya although she would be initially against Pragya/Rachna-Aakash. Because Daadi ultimately is a person who knows wrong and right.

I don't see Pragya turning negative with this but actually will be appreciated for bringing two lovers together and giving the baby an opportunity to be raised with its parents. 

But I do think Pragya will use this instance to get to Tannu-Abhi. She has all the sympathy in the world for Tannu too along with her supposed unborn. So she will get Daadi and of course Abhi to agree to bring Tannu as the bahu and give a name to the baby.

What might also happen is at the last moment, Tannu's secrets will be exposed and the marriage will be stopped hopefully by Pragya herself or may be even Abhi. Let's see.

Edited by -Tia- - 02 May 2015 at 6:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..UltimateFangirlnilmiMsTiara--simmi--Dexterity

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I definitely think that there will be a Tabhi marriage track aswell due to this pregnancy.
Marriage will not happen last minute..
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Possible. But Pragya is not doing it bec she has sympathy for Tanu. She is doing it for the child. In pragya's world a child should get the love and stay with both its parents no matter if Tanu is bad or selfish . Tanu is a mom as per her and P values the child more than her feelings for abhi as she said in her monologue yday. She said its not about me anymore , its the child. Tanu and Abhi being celebrities may think otherwise though. But p is a simple girl from a middle class family.
She will try to unite tanu and abhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I will be really upset if abhi accepts tanu's baby as his kid and agrees to marry her this will be the worst  track of kkb everAngry
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Possible. But Pragya is not doing it bec she has sympathy for Tanu. She is doing it for the child. In pragya's world a child should get the love and stay with both its parents no matter if Tanu is bad or selfish . Tanu is a mom as per her and P values the child more than her feelings for abhi as she said in her monologue yday. She said its not about me anymore , its the child. Tanu and Abhi being celebrities may think otherwise though. But p is a simple girl from a middle class family.

I am saying Pragya has sympathy because I heard in an IV Sriti saying Pragya is feeling bad that Tannu in alone in this situation and that too because of her.

Edited by -Tia- - 02 May 2015 at 7:06am
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I will be really upset if abhi accepts tanu's baby as his kid and agrees to marry her this will be the worst  track of kkb everAngry

If Tannu claims that he slept with her during MMS, how will he say no? He was too drunk to remember.

And he has slept with her previously anyway.. so it's not unlikely that he would have slept with her on tht night, although we know he didn't.
--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I agree with your thoughts Tia

-Tia-

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by poiu123

I am saying Pragya has sympathy because I heard in an IV Sriti saying Pragya is feeling bad that Tannu in alone in this situation and that too because of her.

That has not been shown in the show so far. Her monologues have been only abt the child. That's why I said in the celebrity world unwanted pregnancies and abortions may be common , but in her world the child is a very big deal specially when she does not even have a proper marriage with her husband.

-mina-

Go to top