iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

What all a fictional couple can get you do?

This is after their chupa chupi wala pyaar has begun. I guess I read someone commenting on some thread for stolen moments...here is one.

I sneaked into Ragini's house and brought you one 😆

***********************************************************************************

"Agham, you can see it for yourself, I'll be back with the album in a minute", Ragini laughed and stood up to leave her family of children and parents excluding Nachiket, that had gathered on the terrace of her flat for dinner to fetch the album. She missed him, but she knew she had a secret to hide for a while.

She'd only opened the door when a large warm hand clasped over her mouth and pulled her through the dimly lit hall of her flat into the store room adjoining her bedroom.  Her back gently collided with a very familiar male body; and as his other hand encircled her waist, she leaned back and closed her eyes, wanting to escape the world, even if it meant for a moment, in his arms. The hand on her mouth dropped lower lazily, his thumb rubbing slow sensuous circles as it traveled down the length of her neck, evoking new yet very familiar sensations within her body.

It had just been a week to the beginning of their secret love affair that they were hiding from family for several reasons. The rekindling of love was sought for by both and so the thrill of meeting one another secretly doubled when they escaped and explored each other. They'd only begun to get physically intimate yet again and the yearning grew day by day.

She felt his hold on her tightened, but didn't protest. She allowed herself to be enveloped in his strength and simply wanted to drown in the male scent that belonged only to him.

Though everything had been sorted between her and Nachiket, Ragini still continued her routine work at the hospital regularly. Nahicket didn't join back her hospital and so meeting daily and secretly became all the more difficult. Even her children demanded her attention and love that they missed in so many years. She didn't want to disappoint. She ensured she'd prepare an elaborate meal lovingly only for them and spend good time catching up on 15 years of their lives. Unfortunately, that meant that she would be neglecting Nachiket. She'd send him texts and the innumerous calls to only listen to his silence but that was not sufficient. He'd only see her when he drove her to and back from hospital and drop her off at a distance.

Her skin tingled as he lowered his lips to that sensitive juncture where her neck met her shoulder, his soft hair tickling her ear. He nibbled and sucked, intending to mark her and unknowingly causing a gyre of emotions within her. He intensified the torment, blowing on his mark, the cool sensation enough to drive Ragini crazy.

She grabbed the hand on her waist, digging her nails into it. He trailed a wet path up the length of her neck and took her earlobe into his mouth, nipping it between his teeth. Ragini shivered with uncontrollable need.

"Mom!!'', she heard Suhani call. Nachiket quickly covered her mouth and pulled her tight against him. He was not going to let this moment end so quickly. He had been denied of the physical intimacy with his wife for fifteen years, and their secret affair was to continue for a while more. He would only let her go after he had had his fill.

As Suhani's call faded, he spun her around in his arms. She didn't have to question his actions. His eyes revealed all of his intentions. She had never seen such desire flaming in his eyes for her.

With a swiftness that she had never encountered before, his mouth swooped down on hers. The kiss was rough and passionate, and Ragini had never felt a stronger urge to submit herself to Nachiket than now. One of his hands traveled into her now open hair and pulled her head back to give him better access.

She gasped as her back came in contact with the cool wall; Nachiket didn't waste this opportunity and took full advantage of it, making the kiss a supremely passionate act. He only broke the kiss for their need of air, but he was unwilling to end the torment.

He held both of her wrists against the wall as he pressed his lower body against hers and planted a trail of noisy wild kisses across every inch of her exposed upper body.

"Nachikettt," she moaned. "Please - "

"Please what Ragini?" he asked as he continued his sweet assault.

His every sensuous touch sent her reeling. He had to stop. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Please - ", she begged again.

"What?"

Looking into his eyes, she pleaded again, "You have to stop."

"No", he murmured and went back to nibbling  her ear.

"Someone might just come looking for me", she spoke weakly.

"This won't work with me."

He dropped on his knees in front of her and began to plant tiny kisses on her slender waist. She dug her hands into his hair and brought his face back up to hers.

"You need to stop Nachiket."She ordered breathlessly.

"Why?"

She paused to catch up her breath and said, "Look at what you're doing to me."

"That's exactly why I want to continue." he said desperately.

She cupped his face and asked seriously, "You like torturing me like this?"

"I've been tortured like this for the past fifteen years." he spoke intensely.

"But it's not my fault alone." She reasoned weakly.

"I know, but it's your turn to pay now."

"You're punishing me for no fault of mine."

"But I strongly believe that you are enjoying this punishment." He said making her grin.

"Ragini!", Ashaben had come to call her this time. She looked at Nachiket pleadingly. He sighed again resting his forehead against hers.

"I'll let you go this time," he said unwillingly, "because I don't want any more intruders taking away your mind from our moments of intimacy. But trust me Ragini, our wedding anniversary, that falls on the day after, will be similar to our wedding night. I promise you that."

She blushed profusely and turned to leave, but was pulled back again by him, "Take this album along', he said giving it to her, and ran his free hand through her disheveled hair to smoothen it, "you don't want our children to ask you pressing questions".

He smirked once again and disappeared in the dark.     

Edited by iamcurious - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
😊
Very well written..
Would love to read more.
Do write more 😃
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my my! This was so romantic! Perfect this was! Their 'stolen moments' are indeed lovely. Their secret affair is so so CUTE!
Please continue this hotness!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am totally curious now. ðŸ˜Š
This is so BEAUTIFULLY written ... WOW! I was upset when the story ended. Actually. I felt as if I could read it forever. 

Closet huh? Really romantic. 

Dr Khanna definitely has the patience of a kid and/ or baby goat. ðŸ˜†

Now waiting fervently for day after next. Wonder what Nachiket is pealing. My poor Ragini ! ðŸ˜³

iamcurious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZainabSidd

😊
Very well written..
Would love to read more.
Do write more 😃

Thanks, I will try!
iamcurious thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

Oh my my! This was so romantic! Perfect this was! Their 'stolen moments' are indeed lovely. Their secret affair is so so CUTE!
Please continue this hotness!

I too love the idea of romancing secretly. Honestly I don't mind forgetting the fact that they are parents to grown up children 😆

Thanks for reading!

poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamcurious

I too love the idea of romancing secretly. Honestly I don't mind forgetting the fact that they are parents to grown up children 😆

Thanks for reading!

They should forget it themselves ... Nachiket will be already, Ragini is the question mark? 
iamcurious thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

I am totally curious now. ðŸ˜Š

This is so BEAUTIFULLY written ... WOW! I was upset when the story ended. Actually. I felt as if I could read it forever. 
It was a moment so had to end...sorry! 😆

Closet huh? Really romantic.

Bingo! Closet it is 😉😆

Dr Khanna definitely has the patience of a kid and/ or baby goat. ðŸ˜†
The best things come to those who wait...so there he has to sehnofy the judai a while more.😳

Now waiting fervently for day after next. Wonder what Nachiket is pealing. My poor Ragini ! ðŸ˜³
That I haven't thought of, and wont it be unfair or rather rude to invade their privacy and disturb them?

By the way I plan to sit there with the invisibility cloak on? 😆

Edited by iamcurious - 8 years ago
poetic thumbnail

I want to be in that Invisibility Cloak as well. No two doubts about it. ðŸ˜†

But you should really think about giving them a closure, if at all. Let's see how romantic Nachiket can be? ðŸ˜†
iamcurious thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

They should forget it themselves ... Nachiket will be already, Ragini is the question mark? 

Let Nachiket take the first step, she might just follow, dekha nahi aapki story mein 😆