then dd may take shiv with her to her house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

By seeing the precap, I felt one thing why can't this all planned by raj??Tongue  Bcoz seeing the raj in that precap he was so cool aft hearing sid's car accident so if he planned to trap simran or else to meet up sidni..Embarrassed I knw I'm over thinking but now a days we can do only that w/o getting any spoilers for sidni reunion...ConfusedLOL And if sid did this accident like b4 then raj may get a chance to knw why sid divorced roshni and he ll console sid bcoz ryt now sid needs someone...Ouch

Raj planned this? ur prediction is much different and unique babySmile
but yes, Sid needs someone by his side now... to support him, to guide him and moreover to share his painSmile But we can't expect the truth out frm anyone except Simran nowConfused

rachana10

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

i think roshni will break down hearing that sid has an accident
dd may come and ask her and they can go out to find sid
i know dd is angry on sid still she will go with roshni to find sid
then they may see that sid has hit shiv but he is fully safe and sound

but in SBS video, they shown Shiv's entry as Roshni scared him seeing some chorSmile And kesar chachu came forward with a rod to hit him unknowinglySmile So, Shiv's entry may be after nani & kesar chachu returnsSmile anyways, nice prediction dearSmile

YD.AH

Rasmalai24 Senior Member
Rasmalai24
Rasmalai24

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Yaar i really don't want to expect anything except pleaseee Cvs reunite our SidNi nowww only pleaseee

madhuharini

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

Originally posted by .chandni.

i think roshni will break down hearing that sid has an accident
dd may come and ask her and they can go out to find sid
i know dd is angry on sid still she will go with roshni to find sid
then they may see that sid has hit shiv but he is fully safe and sound

but in SBS video, they shown Shiv's entry as Roshni scared him seeing some chorSmile And kesar chachu came forward with a rod to hit him unknowinglySmile So, Shiv's entry may be after nani & kesar chachu returnsSmile anyways, nice prediction dearSmile

This is exactly what I said before in another post. I don't think Sid will meet Shiv or anything related to accident. The IF article said DD will bump into Shiv and bring him home.

madhuharini

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged

By seeing the precap, I felt one thing why can't this all planned by raj??Tongue  Bcoz seeing the raj in that precap he was so cool aft hearing sid's car accident so if he planned to trap simran or else to meet up sidni..Embarrassed I knw I'm over thinking but now a days we can do only that w/o getting any spoilers for sidni reunion...ConfusedLOL And if sid did this accident like b4 then raj may get a chance to knw why sid divorced roshni and he ll console sid bcoz ryt now sid needs someone...Ouch

but yes, Sid needs someone by his side now... to support him, to guide him and moreover to share his painSmile But we can't expect the truth out frm anyone except Simran nowConfused

We only saw a glimpse of Raj, they didn't show his face, so we dont know how he reacted. I want to think that probably everyone will find out the truth about the divorce. But then again in sbs they mentioned something like Sid promised his mom that he will forever leave roshni. So I don't think the truth came out. If the truth comes out Raj won't spare Simran for ruining his son's life.

Yes, Sid does need someone in his life to take care of him. Raj needs to be with him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10madhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

We only saw a glimpse of Raj, they didn't show his face, so we dont know how he reacted. I want to think that probably everyone will find out the truth about the divorce. But then again in sbs they mentioned something like Sid promised his mom that he will forever leave roshni. So I don't think the truth came out. If the truth comes out Raj won't spare Simran for ruining his son's life.

Yes, Sid does need someone in his life to take care of him. Raj needs to be with him.

yup right dear... they mentioned as the last dance b/w SidNiCryCry
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasmalai24

Yaar i really don't want to expect anything except pleaseee Cvs reunite our SidNi nowww only pleaseee

I too want thatConfusedConfused and nothing moreSmileDay Dreaming

Rasmalai24

Go to top