So... what can we expect?? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .chandni.

i think roshni will break down hearing that sid has an accident
dd may come and ask her and they can go out to find sid
i know dd is angry on sid still she will go with roshni to find sid
then they may see that sid has hit shiv but he is fully safe and sound
then dd may take shiv with her to her house

but in SBS video, they shown Shiv's entry as Roshni scared him seeing some chor😊 And kesar chachu came forward with a rod to hit him unknowingly😊 So, Shiv's entry may be after nani & kesar chachu returns😊 anyways, nice prediction dear😊
Yaar i really don't want to expect anything except pleaseee Cvs reunite our SidNi nowww only pleaseee
Originally posted by madhuharini

but in SBS video, they shown Shiv's entry as Roshni scared him seeing some chor😊 And kesar chachu came forward with a rod to hit him unknowingly😊 So, Shiv's entry may be after nani & kesar chachu returns😊 anyways, nice prediction dear😊

This is exactly what I said before in another post. I don't think Sid will meet Shiv or anything related to accident. The IF article said DD will bump into Shiv and bring him home.

Raj planned this? ur prediction is much different and unique baby😊
but yes, Sid needs someone by his side now... to support him, to guide him and moreover to share his pain😊 But we can't expect the truth out frm anyone except Simran now😕

We only saw a glimpse of Raj, they didn't show his face, so we dont know how he reacted. I want to think that probably everyone will find out the truth about the divorce. But then again in sbs they mentioned something like Sid promised his mom that he will forever leave roshni. So I don't think the truth came out. If the truth comes out Raj won't spare Simran for ruining his son's life.

Yes, Sid does need someone in his life to take care of him. Raj needs to be with him.
Originally posted by paru10

We only saw a glimpse of Raj, they didn't show his face, so we dont know how he reacted. I want to think that probably everyone will find out the truth about the divorce. But then again in sbs they mentioned something like Sid promised his mom that he will forever leave roshni. So I don't think the truth came out. If the truth comes out Raj won't spare Simran for ruining his son's life.

Yes, Sid does need someone in his life to take care of him. Raj needs to be with him.

yup right dear... they mentioned as the last dance b/w SidNi😭😭
Originally posted by Rasmalai24

Yaar i really don't want to expect anything except pleaseee Cvs reunite our SidNi nowww only pleaseee

I too want that😕😕 and nothing more😊

ok we have to wait and watch
thanks for liking it ðŸ˜Š