So... what can we expect??

Posted: 8 years ago
As we saw the precap, Roshni talking with Beeji thro' phone where she suddenly heard police saying Sid's car met with accident in Mumbai-Pune express and no one is alive๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ We can be sure that Sid would be safe as till now we got no spoilers for his accident and also he is seen perfectly well in party videos๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
But what can we expect from the precap? what are the possibilities on Monday epi? I think, Roshni and also DD will search for Sid together... Sid might see Roshni crying and searching him crazily and hug him intensely when she find him... Will Sid reciprocate his feelings? Or in a perfectly wrong time, Simran idiot will reach and take Sid with her leaving them broken again??

Will Raj get a chance in this sequence to know abt his ugly wife's evil deal to separate SidNi thro' divorce? Will he know about the pain he is going thro' all alone?

Share ur thoughts here and make our forum active in week ends to...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Now don't forget to comment for JR in recent article and hit the CM frnds๐Ÿ˜Š
maybe when DD and Roshni are searching for Sid they find Shiv...
If Sid gets into an accident I won't mind. But looking at the spoilers I don't think either shiv or Sid would get into an accident. What I want is that roshni searching for Sid and finds him. Then they can have their moment like staying at some place overnight together. That would be awesome. We all know Sid won't be able to stay away from roshni that long.

Nia was wearing a yellow sari in one of anchit's Instagram picture. Could it be the reason that Sid and roshni spend a night somewhere and her clothes gets drenched and find some clothes in shelter and wears it. I'm dreaming too much about SidNi. But can we expect romantic moments between these two any time soon?
They are not going to reunite so soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ I don't think so, maybe roshni will get to know his reasons behind agreeing for divorce but i don't think so he will go against his mother.. Maybe this accident track is introduced so that Raj and Beeji comes to know about Simran's deal with Siddharth from her own freaking mouth. ๐Ÿ˜ก
If CVs cannot give us a SidNi reunion on the 200th episode atleast they can show that nutcase getting some sort of punishment for her harsh behavior!! Seeing Raj's violent streak yesterday, i am sure he has the guts to slap Simran.
Originally posted by stephie34

maybe when DD and Roshni are searching for Sid they find Shiv...

may be dear... let's see
Originally posted by paru10

If Sid gets into an accident I won't mind. But looking at the spoilers I don't think either shiv or Sid would get into an accident. What I want is that roshni searching for Sid and finds him. Then they can have their moment like staying at some place overnight together. That would be awesome. We all know Sid won't be able to stay away from roshni that long.

Nia was wearing a yellow sari in one of anchit's Instagram picture. Could it be the reason that Sid and roshni spend a night somewhere and her clothes gets drenched and find some clothes in shelter and wears it. I'm dreaming too much about SidNi. But can we expect romantic moments between these two any time soon?

OMG!!! It's really a dreamy thing dear But I will be in a SidNi land if some thing happens like that & would luv it to the extreme core But yes, we r still having over-expection with that saree thing๐Ÿ˜Š Why she wearing it? Hope she would come to Sid's vision in that saree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But it'ld be then difficult for Sid to control his desires๐Ÿ˜ณ... Or it may be Sid/Roshni's dream๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by skinnypal

They are not going to reunite so soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ I don't think so, maybe roshni will get to know his reasons behind agreeing for divorce but i don't think so he will go against his mother.. Maybe this accident track is introduced so that Raj and Beeji comes to know about Simran's deal with Siddharth from her own freaking mouth. ๐Ÿ˜ก
If CVs cannot give us a SidNi reunion on the 200th episode atleast they can show that nutcase getting some sort of punishment for her harsh behavior!! Seeing Raj's violent streak yesterday, i am sure he has the guts to slap Simran.

haan Pallavi... I am expecting this one dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Unless that idiot blabbers the deal from her own mouth, Beeji/Raj/DD would not get to know abt it๐Ÿ˜Š

By seeing the precap, I felt one thing why can't this all planned by raj??๐Ÿ˜›  Bcoz seeing the raj in that precap he was so cool aft hearing sid's car accident so if he planned to trap simran or else to meet up sidni..๐Ÿ˜ณ I knw I'm over thinking but now a days we can do only that w/o getting any spoilers for sidni reunion...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† And if sid did this accident like b4 then raj may get a chance to knw why sid divorced roshni and he ll console sid bcoz ryt now sid needs someone...
i think roshni will break down hearing that sid has an accident
dd may come and ask her and they can go out to find sid
i know dd is angry on sid still she will go with roshni to find sid
then they may see that sid has hit shiv but he is fully safe and sound
then dd may take shiv with her to her house
Originally posted by rachana10

By seeing the precap, I felt one thing why can't this all planned by raj??๐Ÿ˜›  Bcoz seeing the raj in that precap he was so cool aft hearing sid's car accident so if he planned to trap simran or else to meet up sidni..๐Ÿ˜ณ I knw I'm over thinking but now a days we can do only that w/o getting any spoilers for sidni reunion...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† And if sid did this accident like b4 then raj may get a chance to knw why sid divorced roshni and he ll console sid bcoz ryt now sid needs someone...

Raj planned this? ur prediction is much different and unique baby๐Ÿ˜Š
but yes, Sid needs someone by his side now... to support him, to guide him and moreover to share his pain๐Ÿ˜Š But we can't expect the truth out frm anyone except Simran now๐Ÿ˜•