India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

So... what can we expect??

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
As we saw the precap, Roshni talking with Beeji thro' phone where she suddenly heard police saying Sid's car met with accident in Mumbai-Pune express and no one is aliveCryCry We can be sure that Sid would be safe as till now we got no spoilers for his accident and also he is seen perfectly well in party videosThumbs Up 
But what can we expect from the precap? what are the possibilities on Monday epi? I think, Roshni and also DD will search for Sid together... Sid might see Roshni crying and searching him crazily and hug him intensely when she find him... Will Sid reciprocate his feelings? Or in a perfectly wrong time, Simran idiot will reach and take Sid with her leaving them broken again??

Will Raj get a chance in this sequence to know abt his ugly wife's evil deal to separate SidNi thro' divorce? Will he know about the pain he is going thro' all alone?

Share ur thoughts here and make our forum active in week ends to...SmileSmile

Now don't forget to comment for JR in recent article and hit the CM frndsSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasmalai24Shabbir_Fanrachana10afghangirlskinnypalYD.AH

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
maybe when DD and Roshni are searching for Sid they find Shiv...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
If Sid gets into an accident I won't mind. But looking at the spoilers I don't think either shiv or Sid would get into an accident. What I want is that roshni searching for Sid and finds him. Then they can have their moment like staying at some place overnight together. That would be awesome. We all know Sid won't be able to stay away from roshni that long.

Nia was wearing a yellow sari in one of anchit's Instagram picture. Could it be the reason that Sid and roshni spend a night somewhere and her clothes gets drenched and find some clothes in shelter and wears it. I'm dreaming too much about SidNi. But can we expect romantic moments between these two any time soon?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabbir_Fanafghangirlmadhuharini

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
They are not going to reunite so soon Cry I don't think so, maybe roshni will get to know his reasons behind agreeing for divorce but i don't think so he will go against his mother.. Maybe this accident track is introduced so that Raj and Beeji comes to know about Simran's deal with Siddharth from her own freaking mouth. Angry
If CVs cannot give us a SidNi reunion on the 200th episode atleast they can show that nutcase getting some sort of punishment for her harsh behavior!! Seeing Raj's violent streak yesterday, i am sure he has the guts to slap Simran.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabbir_Fanafghangirlmadhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

maybe when DD and Roshni are searching for Sid they find Shiv...

may be dear... let's seeDay Dreaming
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

If Sid gets into an accident I won't mind. But looking at the spoilers I don't think either shiv or Sid would get into an accident. What I want is that roshni searching for Sid and finds him. Then they can have their moment like staying at some place overnight together. That would be awesome. We all know Sid won't be able to stay away from roshni that long.

Nia was wearing a yellow sari in one of anchit's Instagram picture. Could it be the reason that Sid and roshni spend a night somewhere and her clothes gets drenched and find some clothes in shelter and wears it. I'm dreaming too much about SidNi. But can we expect romantic moments between these two any time soon?

OMG!!! It's really a dreamy thing dearDay Dreaming But I will be in a SidNi land if some thing happens like that & would luv it to the extreme coreDay Dreaming But yes, we r still having over-expection with that saree thingSmile Why she wearing it? Hope she would come to Sid's vision in that sareeThumbs Up But it'ld be then difficult for Sid to control his desiresEmbarrassed... Or it may be Sid/Roshni's dreamLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabbir_Fan

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

They are not going to reunite so soon Cry I don't think so, maybe roshni will get to know his reasons behind agreeing for divorce but i don't think so he will go against his mother.. Maybe this accident track is introduced so that Raj and Beeji comes to know about Simran's deal with Siddharth from her own freaking mouth. Angry
If CVs cannot give us a SidNi reunion on the 200th episode atleast they can show that nutcase getting some sort of punishment for her harsh behavior!! Seeing Raj's violent streak yesterday, i am sure he has the guts to slap Simran.

haan Pallavi... I am expecting this one dearSmile
Unless that idiot blabbers the deal from her own mouth, Beeji/Raj/DD would not get to know abt itSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabbir_Fanskinnypal

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
By seeing the precap, I felt one thing why can't this all planned by raj??Tongue  Bcoz seeing the raj in that precap he was so cool aft hearing sid's car accident so if he planned to trap simran or else to meet up sidni..Embarrassed I knw I'm over thinking but now a days we can do only that w/o getting any spoilers for sidni reunion...ConfusedLOL And if sid did this accident like b4 then raj may get a chance to knw why sid divorced roshni and he ll console sid bcoz ryt now sid needs someone...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabbir_Fanmadhuharini

Go to top