..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Swayam strolled his way through the magnificent interiors and strong walls of the building. Too many voices filled his ears, but then that's it. His mind was already messed up with a lot of shit and it refused to filter any more information. He dragged himself to the driveway detesting the looks of sympathy from them.
Jason patted his shoulders and he stopped without turning back. He came forward and said "I respect and understand you and your decision but we will surely miss you, Brother." He hugged Swayam as he stood there motionless.
Jason got aside leading him the way, Swayam walked up to his Audi A3 and drove off. The dreadful memories of past two days covered his senses. Too much has happened in last two days. Sharon, his wife, the one he loved since the first time he lay his eyes on her was dead. After fighting a lot with her emotional baggage she jumped off the terrace of their room just on the night of their seventh marriage anniversary.
Swayam stopped the car and parked outside Jose's garage. After taking a last glance at the car which held his numerous memories of the last ten years with her, he turned his gaze away from it, surrendering its keys to Jose. His heart twisted in pain as he realized the car was not his anymore but it was getting impossible for him to breathe in the very environment which held Sharon's memories. Swayam took the cash and walked back.
After three years of dating and another three years of blissful marriage they finally decided to extend their family. But even after many futile attempts Sharon couldn't conceive. She was scared but Swayam stood by her. They consulted various doctors and all the big names of medical science but it couldn't change the fact that Sharon could never become a mother biologically. Sharon was broken and she suddenly was engulfed with the fear that she was not adequate for Swayam. It took him a whole year to bring her out of severe depression. Sharon was a strong lady and she loved Swayam a lot. She knew her pain traumatizes Swayam and it ripped him apart to see her like that. So she finally started smiling for him and tried to lead a normal life once again. But deep down she was sad that she could never give Swayam the biggest present of his life. Swayam told her that he didn't care about things which were not there it was just her that mattered to him and nothing else and she passed him a smile in response. Always.
Swayam stopped and opened the door of his tree house. It had been locked for the last five years. Swayam sighed and entered. The dust made him cough and he closed the door behind him. Sadly, the house presented him the exact picture of his own thoughts. Dark, Dusty, Webbed and Suffocating. He moved around the house uncovering the white plastics and sheets off the furniture. This tree house was the only place which didn't haunt him with Sharon's memories, which meant he can breathe in here. Sharon never really liked tree houses because she was scared of heights. He always told her to win over her fears in life. Irony was that heights intimidated her all her life but when it should have intimated her she jumped off winning over her fear just as he wanted.The sight of a lifeless Sharon, blood oozing out from her head flowing near her and maybe a broken leg. . .The flashes of it more than twinge him. Much more.
Swayam could never think that Sharon became this weak . . .He didn't know if he was at fault. . .He never talked about kids or for anything which can hurt her. Sharon became so much normal over the years. . .He knew that she felt broken but he did his best to keep that feeling away from her as much as he can. He loved her from the core of his heart. But maybe his efforts fell short. She was so happy when their anniversary party ended and Swayam gifted her the album of all the years of knowing each other. And the card which he made for her. Sharon liked such gifts much more than those Grand Diamonds. She had kissed him after seeing that and told him that she loved him dearly and always wants to see him happy. There is nothing that she will ever do which can hurt him.
Swayam flinched at the thought. Just after three hours of this conversation he had found her dead. Tears rolled down his eyes thinking about her. He picked out a diary from the pocket of his jacket and stared at it for a moment not able to decide if he wanted to open it but his hands involuntarily moved to caress it and he opened the last page scribbled in Sharon's handwriting
"I love you Swayam but sometimes dead is better".

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
NOTE

Take this story as just a story. Suicide is not a solution to any problem. So yeah, read it and leave it like that.

Now,this was supposed to be a FF which I wrote a year back but couldn't feel the emotions
next time. So suddenly I got a thought of turning it into an OS. So I modified it a bit and here this is.
By the way if you dont like reading Sad OS blame Nishi aka Rhapsody's Needles and Medicines -_- She made me cry and that is what make me post this.

Anyways, hope you liked reading this :)Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
An awesome os 
Loved it to the core...!!
Plss accept my buddy request...
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad os i am feeling sad for Swayam 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😭
Last day it was Nishi who made me to cry and today its you..
I hate you both😡
Btw nicely written...
Not in a mood to comment on this now ðŸ˜­

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey chitra di...
Kudos to u...its awesome as always...
Tum log itna achcha likhte ho yaar u, shini, nishi, ani, nabanita...all the swaron writers are just awesome...kabhi kabhi to aisa lagta hai...kab mein mera ff update karunga to koi padega bhi ya nahi use...
By the as u said ki. It was to be a ff...there is a request...if u can do write it...concept bohot achcha hai...do cntinue it...plz if u can...i am really missing ur updates...
Nd wen r u gng to update ishq hota nahi sabhi ke liye...waiting for it...nd i am waiting fir the pm for this os to be converted into ff
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such an emotional OS. Sharon committed suicide on the night of their anniversary. It couldn't get any worse. Poor Swayam is all shattered😭😭. 
You have written it well.Thanks for the pm.
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PAINFUL N EMOTIONAL 😭

awsum written swayam's POV

" He always told
her to win over her fears in life. Irony
was that heights intimidated her all her
life but when it should have intimated
her she jumped off winning over her
fear just as he wanted"(personally luv dis)

i really lyk it 😕 (bt can u tell me sab sharon ko q maar dal rahe ho yesterday or day b4 yesterday Needles n Machines n nw dis) 😕
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice os
was emotional
thanxx fpr the pm
Keep writingEdited by taaD3yam - 8 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No Second Thoughts on How Awesome the Writing is... But y is everyone Making Sharon Die...So Emotional... :'(
Nevertheless Brilliant Piece...