Shastri Sisters

Thapki Pyaar Ki to replace Shastri Sisters? - Page 3

sdreamss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well is the producer said its not true then lets be possitve
also code red is a crime based show!!such shows have seasons!!so may b code red will go off air
but yes if cvs don't pull up their socks next can be SS!!😭😭
at 7pm slot they need a very strong show which can compete with SNS!!!its not easy to get such kinda show so easily and so fats!!otherwise whichever show will replace will again have low trps at 7pm slot if the cocept is ok ok!!also there are lots of twists coming up in SS
neil devyani minty bobby kajal leela maasi astha which can't just end in 2 months
but this is a warning bell for the cvs and producers!!ek advice deti hun
shastri sisters-chaar dil ek dhadkan ke concept ko thoda side me karo aur anu rajat do jism ek jaan karo !!
rajat ke around story nai revolve karti to dekhne ka man nai karta
rajat ko anu se kam acha potray karoge to acha nai hoag!!!
veejay is the life of this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sdreamss

well is the producer said its not true then lets be possitve

also code red is a crime based show!!such shows have seasons!!so may b code red will go off air
but yes if cvs don't pull up their socks next can be SS!!😭😭
at 7pm slot they need a very strong show which can compete with SNS!!!its not easy to get such kinda show so easily and so fats!!otherwise whichever show will replace will again have low trps at 7pm slot if the cocept is ok ok!!also there are lots of twists coming up in SS
neil devyani minty bobby kajal leela maasi astha which can't just end in 2 months
but this is a warning bell for the cvs and producers!!ek advice deti hun
shastri sisters-chaar dil ek dhadkan ke concept ko thoda side me karo aur anu rajat do jism ek jaan karo !!
rajat ke around story nai revolve karti to dekhne ka man nai karta
rajat ko anu se kam acha potray karoge to acha nai hoag!!!
veejay is the life of this show

can u pls comment on the article also!!! pls c in telly buzz there the article will be yaar its time for us to prove v love them
shrividhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iqrak

Shri baby tune ek hi baar cimment karne ke liye kyu kaha

i told comment more than once😲😲 wait l;emme re check oh god
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrividhya

i told comment more than once😲😲wait l;emme re check oh god

are sorry mene galat padha baby
shrividhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iqrak

are sorry mene galat padha baby

no probs πŸ˜ƒ
namrmal thumbnail
Hi shri I tried to post comment on if article as said by u but it is showing comment can't be posted your email id is not validated.
Waida1234 thumbnail
Ya'Allah...this article completely ruin my mood and day...! I thought that it will replace Code Red as it's an episodic show...! Hope this article isn't true...and I will keep my hope just like the question mark at the end of the article title! 

I will prefer the channel to change the time slot of SS...and test whether Tapki will do better or not, then decide...! SS is the only show who has been able to boost up the 7.00 pm slot of the channel after so many years...and colors shouldn't forget that...! 

This is also a warning for the cvs and producers to wake up and give audience what they want...! Give back our Anuraj...the heart of SS...! Without Anuraj...SS will surely die...! 

If the article is true...and the Production House and the actors have already been informed...I want them to come forward, be a sport and tell the truth..and not play with words and give the loyal viewers false hopes...! 

It's better to know the truth and be prepared for the fatal day...than remain in ignorance and have heart attack...! 

Till they won't show the time slot of Tapki in the promo...I will continue to believe and hope this article is not true...! πŸ˜•
sdreamss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Waida1234]Ya'Allah...this article completely ruin my mood and day...! I thought that it will replace Code Red as it's an episodic show...! Hope this article isn't true...and I will keep my hope just like the question mark at the end of the article title! 

I will prefer the channel to change the time slot of SS...and test whether Tapki will do better or not, then decide...! SS is the only show who has been able to boost up the 7.00 pm slot of the channel after so many years...and colors shouldn't forget that...! 

This is also a warning for the cvs and producers to wake up and give audience what they want...! Give back our Anuraj...the heart of SS...! Without Anuraj...SS will surely die...! 

If the article is true...and the Production House and the actors have already been informed...I want them to come forward, be a sport and tell the truth..and not play with words and give the loyal viewers false hopes...! 

It's better to know the truth and be prepared for the fatal day...than remain in ignorance and have heart attack...! 

Till they won't show the time slot of Tapki in the promo...I will continue to believe and hope this article is not true...! πŸ˜•

Waida I agree fully!! I have same thoughts exactly
U have explained it exactly to the point