-Ashvi- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The pretty and talented Smriti Khanna, who is currently essaying the role of Ritika in Balaji Telefilms' show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi on Colors, recently got into a candid conversation with us.

The lovely lady, who witnessed a recent character transformation from positive to a negative vamp in the daily, revealed the secret of not regretting to portray a grey shade. Ritika shared, "My character was supposed to be dark for a long time now, but I was skeptical about doing it. But the makers always had the faith in my skills that I will be able to pull off the role and gradually even I became convinced that I will be able to do it."

"Honestly speaking I believe that our television leads are too good that in front of them everyone looks negative. On the other hand, Ritika, is insecure, jealous and much more relatable, and I also believe that with negative roles I will be able to portray my acting skills in a better way on screen," added the lovely lady.
With much news of two leading actors not sharing quite a good rapport with each other on the sets, Smriti and her co-star Radhika (Ishani) surely shares a different equation. Speaking about the same, Smriti quipped, "Fortunately enough we share a very good relation with each other. We both are the big bullies on the set and we together often team up to play prank on others on the set."

Smriti, who loves to do only good roles also shared, "My first show It's Complicated on Channel V will always be close to my heart. I was one of the leads and for most of the actors in that show, it is their first venture, hence all of are very much fond of the show."

Before signing off, the actor also shared another secret that a true fan of Sridevi, she imitates the yesteryear's south Indian superstar and would love to essay her role in Lamhe if she ever receives a chance.

With so many Bollywood remakes coming up we simply hope that your dream comes true soon lady!!!Edited by -Ashvi- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So the actor herself confirmed Ritika is negative. No confusion at all now.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow...lovely artical thanks alot for sharing!!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so it is confirmed that she is grey
thanks for sharing
-Ashvi- thumbnail
yeah so ritika is negative!!bt i wonder how r they going to potray it!!will they show that she has turned negative only few days back or she has been negative since rv married ishani!!
robal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who are the two leading actors that don't share good rapport, is it Shakti and Radhika. Was there anything published about them, I haven't heard anything.
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: robal

Who are the two leading actors that don't share good rapport, is it Shakti and Radhika. Was there anything published about them, I haven't heard anything.

Nope it isn't about them..lolz..😆...it is a general comment made in the article that often there is news about co-stars or leads who don't go along well but that is not the case with Smriti and Radhikha..it's just the phrasing of the sentence that may have got to you...
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
robal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaM...-

Nope it isn't about them..lolz..😆...it is a general comment made in the article that often there is news about co-stars or leads who don't go along well but that is not the case with Smriti and Radhikha..it's just the phrasing of the sentence that may have got to you...

Thanks so much, feel much better now
NidsJ thumbnail
Waiting for her words to turn true asap..
-Ashvi- thumbnail
smriti and radhika play prank on others 😆 in our show everyone get along with each other!!