Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

His Best Buddy (Page 8)

InCenDia IF-Stunnerz
InCenDia
InCenDia

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovIsInTheAir

Agree woth u & Sree yaar...Sanyu ka dahez matter k baad ghar chodne se aaj tak, RD ne use engegmnt wali mistake k liye kbi b sorry feel nhi karaya nd na hi use woh mistake remind karaya...na hi kbi ghar chhodne k baad apne support ko kbi remind karaya (except whn she wanted to join her dad factry, nd accordng to RD nd me tht time woh RD ko apne dad k liye chhod rahi thi toh itna toh banta tha)...but Sanyu humesha RD tum love, care, frndshp, famly deserv nhi karte, u did ths, u did tht in past ka humesha ratta lagana pasnd karti h... ...ek RD kameena h jo Sanyu ka chehra dekh kar probl samajh jata h, air ek Sanyu mahaan jo kbi b RD ki emotions ko jaanane ka b try nhi karti... ...nd tht's y, i mentioned ki Sanyu ka status damadol h as a RD's frnd (relationship toh door ki baat h.)... Unhappy
@ Bold.. And you know the worst thing... Sanyu left her home from her dreams n engineering... But later she and her so called best friend Parth too kept ranting to Randhir that she had left her house only for him Sleepy Sleepy Wow!! like really!!
Usne Randhir ke liye ghar chhodi thi matlab agar Randhir nai hota toh she would have happily sacrificed her dreams n married that Sameer Sleepy Sleepy
She would have never protest against that dowry Sleepy Sleepy
And she calls Randhir selfish Clap Clap brilliant 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika2692001Slayerkajalshivika838

Anamika2692001 IF-Dazzler
Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Awesome post!!

Karan became selfish later on but he was Randhir's childhood buddy after all. Cry

Randhir has selfish parents, he has already seen Jiggy die and now Karan...:(

This will be a heart wrenching scene and Param will nail it.

I hope CVs handle it better than they handled our dear Dholka's death.
s.love Goldie
s.love
s.love

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika2692001

Awesome post!!

Karan became selfish later on but he was Randhir's childhood buddy after all. Cry

u r ri8,no matter how our frnds r ,but he spent a large part of his childhood with karan ,he was there during randhir's emotional breakdowns nd that day only randhir was telling 2 sanyukta that ki bohot time baad baat hui karan ke sath islie woh pictures dek raha tha nd if he doesn't knew randhir inside out then he would not have adviced randhir to never let sanyukta go away from him.I would not be surprised if karan tells randhir to take care of his gf ,bcoz randhir is the only one on whom karan can look up to .Bcoz any person who is near to death will definitely tell his close ones to take care of his loved ones.If randhir was at karan's place and sanyukta was at his gf's place ,he would have told the same thing to karan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika2692001

Lunalovegood IF-Dazzler
Lunalovegood
Lunalovegood

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
brilliant post soniya.
This karan's track is gonna be worth watching only if CVS excute this track very well.
I completely agree with u ,the pain of loosing his childhood friend is gonna be unbearable for him.Cry
I hope this track will be atleast watchable
InCenDia IF-Stunnerz
InCenDia
InCenDia

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika2692001

Awesome post!!

Yeah Jiggy's death scene was pathetic and even more pathetic was everyone went normal next morning Ouch Ouch

Anamika2692001

Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Wow that was a beautiful post chudail...childhood friends are always precious to us...so much more than the friends that we make in our later years...and to watch the death of someone so precious in front of your eyes is just so painful...to Randhir , Karan was actually his  real best friend. ...i remember how desperate he was to keep Karan in FITE...he had somehow filled the void in Randhir's life of not having a proper family ever...he was like family to Randhir...and to lose him will obviously shatter Randhir.
Randhir is an introvert of the highest grade and its obvious that he will not share his pain with sanyukta...not so easily at least...well sanyukta will have probe and pry to make him confide in her...eventually I guess he will share it all with sanyukta...coz he seems to be comfortable to share his feelings only with her...i do hope Sanyu is there to help him out in his toughest time...and this is going to be tough..

Ok lol i am trying not to keep my hopes high for this track..coz the cvs do seem to screw up aftet effect of a death sequences..like they did with Jiggy's...i want to see that vulnerable Randhir...and his break down ...ok that sounded sadistic. ..but i want to see it...coz its only but natural..and Param will rock that sequence...

InCenDia

Go to top