India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

His Best Buddy (Page 3)

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
BDW! Very nice post Soniye...nd Karan ka admition nhi ho pana hi startng mein sabse bada & main reason tha SanDhir ki dushmani ka. Smile

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by -Isabella-

wonderful post Soniye..
ye even i was thinking the same...karan is his bhai his childhood friend his best friend.. and he has to witness his death infront of his eyes..Omg! how will he handle it Cry 

and like always he would never shared his pain with anyone... Sanyu se toh bilkul nhi..and rhi baat karan ki gf ki..then its randhirs responsibility to look after him and he will definitely do it..  
But moi soching why all of a sudden they're killing Karan Confused Confused
Motive kya hai yaar... If it's actually about his GF n Randhir phir bhi moi ko woh girl bhi some random girl laga Confused Confused 

Soniye see, we have nothing to worry about! they are killing karan to make Randhir emotionally weak once again( c'mon he is loosing his chilhood friend ) ...and this time he needs Sanyu the most! cvs trying to show a beautiful phase of sandhir relationship! phase of mending each other with love , care support and TRUST ... 

i dont think that this girl would create any misunderstandings.. well when I am saying so. I kept all the negative thoughts aside..Waise I wont be surprised if that girl one day tells randhir " main tumhari bacche ki maa banne wali hoon Shocked " ROFL ..( keeping in mind the old track records of cvs and shows that tops trp charts Sleepy ) 

but till now i am optimistic enough to give this track a chance Embarrassed 

omg bold Shocked  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged

wonderful post Soniye..
ye even i was thinking the same...karan is his bhai his childhood friend his best friend.. and he has to witness his death infront of his eyes..Omg! how will he handle it Cry 

and like always he would never shared his pain with anyone... Sanyu se toh bilkul nhi..and rhi baat karan ki gf ki..then its randhirs responsibility to look after him and he will definitely do it..  
Motive kya hai yaar... If it's actually about his GF n Randhir phir bhi moi ko woh girl bhi some random girl laga Confused Confused 

Soniye see, we have nothing to worry about! they are killing karan to make Randhir emotionally weak once again( c'mon he is loosing his chilhood friend ) ...and this time he needs Sanyu the most! cvs trying to show a beautiful phase of sandhir relationship! phase of mending each other with love , care support and TRUST ... 

i dont think that this girl would create any misunderstandings.. well when I am saying so. I kept all the negative thoughts aside..Waise I wont be surprised if that girl one day tells randhir " main tumhari bacche ki maa banne wali hoon Shocked " ROFL ..( keeping in mind the old track records of cvs and shows that tops trp charts Sleepy ) 

I don't feel ki cvs will show such typical melodrama types !!
Common it's Sadda Haq!! 

N for RD... he will never let others know his problem n through wat phase he us going but he us always for others !
Dunno wat cvs get by hurting randhir !!
Karan is one of d most close person to rd (actually randhir doesn't hve much people close to him n those who were ..They hve been taken away frm him )Cry
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovIsInTheAir

First Jiggi, fir Vardhan & now Karan...agar RD k side se dekho toh usne apni life k three vry importnt prsns loss kiye h...ab frnd k naam par uske paas Parth & Sanyu bache h...jinme se Parth sabse pehle Sanyu ka frnd h fir kisi aur ka...and Sanyu ka filhaal abi status kabi dost kbi dusman h...anyways, monday & tuesday k episodes hi ab batayenge ki twist kya h?!!... ...Ajeeb si thinking h meri, but moi ko laging ki Dr. Dhruv k hospital mein hi RD bummp hone wala h with Karan & his GF...lol! Tongue

yeh main bhi soch rahi thi yeh ho sakta hain 
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

wonderful post Soniye..

Common it's Sadda Haq!! 

N for RD... he will never let others know his problem n through wat phase he us going but he us always for others !
Karan is one of d most close person to rd (actually randhir doesn't hve much people close to him n those who were ..They hve been taken away frm him )Cry

As soniya posted yes he was his best friend however when RD needed him the most he was unwilling to offer any help so over here ill say RD was a better friend that karan any day Confused
shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

wonderful post Soniye..

Common it's Sadda Haq!! 

As soniya posted yes he was his best friend however when RD needed him the most he was unwilling to offer any help so over here ill say RD was a better friend that karan any day Confused
Dere is no doubt in it dat RD is d most wonderful n helpful friend one can hve n those who hve him their lives r very lucky but d sad part is they don't know his worth !!Cry
-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Nice post chudail :)
Can't believe this cv's.. 
Wats the need of his death nw? :/
Seriously, I couldn't understand what the cv's wanna prove! 
Hope this track goes in the right path :/
BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Common it's Sadda Haq!! 

@bold yes CC even i do trust Cvs in that matter so I am willing to give this track a chance ..

the most important part of this track ( for me ) is that its focusing on Randhir..mereko aur kuch nhi cahiye .. 

Go to top