Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika2692001

Awesome post!!

Karan became selfish later on but he was Randhir's childhood buddy after all. 😭

Randhir has selfish parents, he has already seen Jiggy die and now Karan...:(

This will be a heart wrenching scene and Param will nail it.

I hope CVs handle it better than they handled our dear Dholka's death.

Yeah Jiggy's death scene was pathetic and even more pathetic was everyone went normal next morning  
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow that was a beautiful post chudail...childhood friends are always precious to us...so much more than the friends that we make in our later years...and to watch the death of someone so precious in front of your eyes is just so painful...to Randhir , Karan was actually his  real best friend. ...i remember how desperate he was to keep Karan in FITE...he had somehow filled the void in Randhir's life of not having a proper family ever...he was like family to Randhir...and to lose him will obviously shatter Randhir.
Randhir is an introvert of the highest grade and its obvious that he will not share his pain with sanyukta...not so easily at least...well sanyukta will have probe and pry to make him confide in her...eventually I guess he will share it all with sanyukta...coz he seems to be comfortable to share his feelings only with her...i do hope Sanyu is there to help him out in his toughest time...and this is going to be tough..

Ok lol i am trying not to keep my hopes high for this track..coz the cvs do seem to screw up aftet effect of a death sequences..like they did with Jiggy's...i want to see that vulnerable Randhir...and his break down ...ok that sounded sadistic. ..but i want to see it...coz its only but natural..and Param will rock that sequence...