Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Yahan 7 pages discussion ho gaya aur moi kahan thi 
Maxine_May thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovIsInTheAir

First Jiggi, fir Vardhan & now Karan...agar RD k side se dekho toh usne apni life k three vry importnt prsns loss kiye h...ab frnd k naam par uske paas Parth & Sanyu bache h...jinme se Parth sabse pehle Sanyu ka frnd h fir kisi aur ka...and Sanyu ka filhaal abi status kabi dost kbi dusman h...anyways, monday & tuesday k episodes hi ab batayenge ki twist kya h?!!... ...Ajeeb si thinking h meri, but moi ko laging ki Dr. Dhruv k hospital mein hi RD bummp hone wala h with Karan & his GF...lol! πŸ˜›

Yes Pahal he has lost 2 Imp persons in his life already and now he's gonna lose another jiske saath usne apne childhood days spent kiya tha... The most precious days of anyone's life  
And about Sanyu I really don't trust her always... Just like Malai said in one of  her comment abhi sympathy ayega to she'll support him n take care of him... But phirse kabhi ladai hui toh she'll again remind him about these days  
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Isabella-

Yes Pahal he has lost 2 Imp persons in his life already and now he's gonna lose another jiske saath usne apne childhood days spent kiya tha... The most precious days of anyone's life  
And about Sanyu I really don't trust her always... Just like Malai said in one of  her comment abhi sympathy ayega to she'll support him n take care of him... But phirse kabhi ladai hui toh she'll again remind him about these days  

Agree woth u & Sree yaar...Sanyu ka dahez matter k baad ghar chodne se aaj tak, RD ne use engegmnt wali mistake k liye kbi b sorry feel nhi karaya nd na hi use woh mistake remind karaya...na hi kbi ghar chhodne k baad apne support ko kbi remind karaya (except whn she wanted to join her dad factry, nd accordng to RD nd me tht time woh RD ko apne dad k liye chhod rahi thi toh itna toh banta tha)...but Sanyu humesha RD tum love, care, frndshp, famly deserv nhi karte, u did ths, u did tht in past ka humesha ratta lagana pasnd karti h... ...ek RD kameena h jo Sanyu ka chehra dekh kar probl samajh jata h, air ek Sanyu mahaan jo kbi b RD ki emotions ko jaanane ka b try nhi karti... ...nd tht's y, i mentioned ki Sanyu ka status damadol h as a RD's frnd (relationship toh door ki baat h.)... πŸ˜”
s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree woth u & Sree yaar...Sanyu ka dahez matter k baad ghar chodne se aaj tak, RD ne use engegmnt wali mistake k liye kbi b sorry feel nhi karaya nd na hi use woh mistake remind karaya...na hi kbi ghar chhodne k baad apne support ko kbi remind karaya (except whn she wanted to join her dad factry, nd accordng to RD nd me tht time woh RD ko apne dad k liye chhod rahi thi toh itna toh banta tha)...but Sanyu humesha RD tum love, care, frndshp, famly deserv nhi karte, u did ths, u did tht in past ka humesha ratta lagana pasnd karti h... ...ek RD kameena h jo Sanyu ka chehra dekh kar probl samajh jata h, air ek Sanyu mahaan jo kbi b RD ki emotions ko jaanane ka b try nhi karti... ...nd tht's y, i mentioned ki Sanyu ka status damadol h as a RD's frnd (relationship toh door ki baat h.)... πŸ˜”

u r ri8 just 1 look and randhir will know what is wrong wid sanyukta but that is not the case of sanyukta .Coming to frndship part as said before i hope cvs execute it properly unlike jiggy's death where mourning for 1 day nd then vidarth romancing just like nothing has happened,sanyukta 's papa ki company mei kaam karna hai natak and randhir's revenge .
But here randhir will not forget everything easily bcoz karan was his best frnd yaaar
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Isabella-

Yahan 7 pages discussion ho gaya aur moi kahan thi 

humein kya pata ??☺️
Maxine_May thumbnail

@ Bold.. And you know the worst thing... Sanyu left her home from her dreams n engineering... But later she and her so called best friend Parth too kept ranting to Randhir that she had left her house only for him πŸ₯± πŸ₯± Wow!! like really!!
Usne Randhir ke liye ghar chhodi thi matlab agar Randhir nai hota toh she would have happily sacrificed her dreams n married that Sameer πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
She would have never protest against that dowry πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
And she calls Randhir selfish πŸ‘ πŸ‘ brilliant 
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post!!

Karan became selfish later on but he was Randhir's childhood buddy after all. 😭

Randhir has selfish parents, he has already seen Jiggy die and now Karan...:(

This will be a heart wrenching scene and Param will nail it.

I hope CVs handle it better than they handled our dear Dholka's death.
s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika2692001

Awesome post!!

Karan became selfish later on but he was Randhir's childhood buddy after all. 😭

Randhir has selfish parents, he has already seen Jiggy die and now Karan...:(

This will be a heart wrenching scene and Param will nail it.

I hope CVs handle it better than they handled our dear Dholka's death.

u r ri8,no matter how our frnds r ,but he spent a large part of his childhood with karan ,he was there during randhir's emotional breakdowns nd that day only randhir was telling 2 sanyukta that ki bohot time baad baat hui karan ke sath islie woh pictures dek raha tha nd if he doesn't knew randhir inside out then he would not have adviced randhir to never let sanyukta go away from him.I would not be surprised if karan tells randhir to take care of his gf ,bcoz randhir is the only one on whom karan can look up to .Bcoz any person who is near to death will definitely tell his close ones to take care of his loved ones.If randhir was at karan's place and sanyukta was at his gf's place ,he would have told the same thing to karan
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant post soniya.
This karan's track is gonna be worth watching only if CVS excute this track very well.
I completely agree with u ,the pain of loosing his childhood friend is gonna be unbearable for him.😭
I hope this track will be atleast watchable