Yusshh ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Amby jis din 1st time called me Chudail moi bhi shocked ho gayi thi ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Amby humesha meko Soni bulati thi ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Isabella-

But moi soching why all of a sudden they're killing Karan ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•
Motive kya hai yaar... If it's actually about his GF n Randhir phir bhi moi ko woh girl bhi some random girl laga 😕 ðŸ˜• 

Exactly the sole reason behind getting karan back was to get this girl into RDs life ,and even i felt she luked like some random girl and not some well know actress and then i realised cvs are smart they wont get another know face not when parsh chemistry is so strong ðŸ˜† cvs ne sab soch ke liya hain they know the fans will react strongly so they might have bought in a newcomer like that dhruv guy ,btw i can actually imagine a scene where that girl will tell RD " Hum dono ko destiny ne milyaa hain"

but awesome post soniya ,the one close friend in his life and even he is gone ,RD will be an emotional wreck ,but am sure he will be out of this ,he is strong ðŸ˜ƒ

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: clars

Exactly the sole reason behind getting karan back was to get this girl into RDs life ,and even i felt she luked like some random girl and not some well know actress and then i realised cvs are smart they wont get another know face not when parsh chemistry is so strong ðŸ˜† cvs ne sab soch ke liya hain they know the fans will react strongly so they might have bought in a newcomer like that dhruv guy ,btw i can actually imagine a scene where that girl will tell RD " Hum dono ko destiny ne milyaa hain"

but awesome post soniya ,the one close friend in his life and even he is gone ,RD will be an emotional wreck ,but am sure he will be out of this ,he is strong ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Red... Now that's really weird   It's kinda K-soap dialogues ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢
@ Bold... I hope so Clarita... But I want the CVs to handle it with care unlike they did after Jiggy's death... One time they were all shattered n next day everyone forgets and returns to their normal life like nothing happened  

Coz after all losing your best friend is not easy but watching your best friend die in front of your eyes in an accident that too with the car in which you're present is something else   It might rob that person's sanity  

FlawSomeME thumbnail
First Jiggi, fir Vardhan & now Karan...agar RD k side se dekho toh usne apni life k three vry importnt prsns loss kiye h...ab frnd k naam par uske paas Parth & Sanyu bache h...jinme se Parth sabse pehle Sanyu ka frnd h fir kisi aur ka...and Sanyu ka filhaal abi status kabi dost kbi dusman h...anyways, monday & tuesday k episodes hi ab batayenge ki twist kya h?!!... ...Ajeeb si thinking h meri, but moi ko laging ki Dr. Dhruv k hospital mein hi RD bummp hone wala h with Karan & his GF...lol! 😛
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

But moi soching why all of a sudden they're killing Karan ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•
Motive kya hai yaar... If it's actually about his GF n Randhir phir bhi moi ko woh girl bhi some random girl laga 😕 ðŸ˜• 

Soniye see, we have nothing to worry about! they are killing karan to make Randhir emotionally weak once again( c'mon he is loosing his chilhood friend ) ...and this time he needs Sanyu the most! cvs trying to show a beautiful phase of sandhir relationship! phase of mending each other with love , care support and TRUST ... 

i dont think that this girl would create any misunderstandings.. well when I am saying so. I kept all the negative thoughts aside..Waise I wont be surprised if that girl one day tells randhir " main tumhari bacche ki maa banne wali hoon ðŸ˜² " ðŸ¤£ ..( keeping in mind the old track records of cvs and shows that tops trp charts ðŸ¥± ) 

but till now i am optimistic enough to give this track a chance ðŸ˜³ 
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yusshh ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Amby jis din 1st time called me Chudail moi bhi shocked ho gayi thi ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Amby humesha meko Soni bulati thi ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

yes thats why I got shocked ðŸ˜² Amby always calls everyone by her Name I mean real names ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜³ 
FlawSomeME thumbnail
BDW! Very nice post Soniye...nd Karan ka admition nhi ho pana hi startng mein sabse bada & main reason tha SanDhir ki dushmani ka. 😊
clars thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornAries

Soniye see, we have nothing to worry about! they are killing karan to make Randhir emotionally weak once again( c'mon he is loosing his chilhood friend ) ...and this time he needs Sanyu the most! cvs trying to show a beautiful phase of sandhir relationship! phase of mending each other with love , care support and TRUST ... 

i dont think that this girl would create any misunderstandings.. well when I am saying so. I kept all the negative thoughts aside..Waise I wont be surprised if that girl one day tells randhir " main tumhari bacche ki maa banne wali hoon ðŸ˜² " ðŸ¤£ ..( keeping in mind the old track records of cvs and shows that tops trp charts ðŸ¥± ) 

omg bold ðŸ˜²  
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BornAries

I don't feel ki cvs will show such typical melodrama types !!
Common it's Sadda Haq!! 

N for RD... he will never let others know his problem n through wat phase he us going but he us always for others !
Dunno wat cvs get by hurting randhir !!
Karan is one of d most close person to rd (actually randhir doesn't hve much people close to him n those who were ..They hve been taken away frm him )😭
clars thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovIsInTheAir

First Jiggi, fir Vardhan & now Karan...agar RD k side se dekho toh usne apni life k three vry importnt prsns loss kiye h...ab frnd k naam par uske paas Parth & Sanyu bache h...jinme se Parth sabse pehle Sanyu ka frnd h fir kisi aur ka...and Sanyu ka filhaal abi status kabi dost kbi dusman h...anyways, monday & tuesday k episodes hi ab batayenge ki twist kya h?!!... ...Ajeeb si thinking h meri, but moi ko laging ki Dr. Dhruv k hospital mein hi RD bummp hone wala h with Karan & his GF...lol! 😛

yeh main bhi soch rahi thi yeh ho sakta hain