Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SilverAngel-

Hayley's character never grew on me whether she was in TVD or in TO. Plus the creatives don't even justify why she deserves such importance. I wish some other character was Hope's mother. She just seems lucky

@bold- Exactly right, that why i can never realate to her or like her. ðŸ˜†
music_lover036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

1)Her being Queen - Because If I have to hear the term once more i might as well stop  calling klaus king of new orleans. What did she do to gain the title is far beyond my knowledge. I don't mind it but the attitude that comes with the title is what drives me crazy. She really believes she is Queen. Her speeches on werewolves wellbeing and her demands to klaus for them since she is there queen drives me insane. 
She IS Queen tho in all terms but literally. She is her people's leader and a fine one at that. She found a way to stop the curse that made werewolves turn and she did that by sacrificing her chance to be with Elijah. I don't know about you but I definitely think that's deserving of a good leader aka Queen. And she never actually thought she was queen until someone came and bestowed the title on her. Then she realized that she has a lot more to offer than she thought. Coming from an abandoned family, she never realized that she could be worth being in such a position. She had a natural charm and ability about her and that allowed her to fight for her people. 

2)Her overconfidence in herself- I really want to let her know that tyler was an hybrid too. Didn't she see how much of a slave he was to klaus. He didnt dare to raise his voice against klaus and only did what he was told to do even when the sire bond was broken. So where did she gain the confidence that makes her act like an arrogant person. She believe she is immortal and she can defeat anyone ðŸ¥±
No offense but this is a lousy reason. Why are you putting Klaus on such a high pedestal? Like yeah he's powerful but he is actually an awful person when you actually think about it. Tyler was afraid of Klaus because Tyler lacked courage to go after what he wanted. That's where you differ with Hayley. Hayley has the stamina and the courage to not necessarily go after Klaus but to stand up to him. And Hayley knows how to pick her battles. She stayed with Klaus when he said the woods were too dangerous for her but she also knew that with the messed up past Klaus has or even his present for that matter, she knows when to stand her own ground. 

3)She is Hope mother - I know it gives her half of the right to hope life changing decision making process but all of her decision has been stupid and decided based on believing her soulmate who has no brain. So it puts hope life in more danger than anything.So I wish hope mother was someone smart just like klaus. 
Her decisions have not been "stupid". Don't you realize the circumstances that led them to have Hope. First of all, Hayley was KIDNAPPED for carrying Klaus' child. I don't know about you but I would be pissed if that was me. Second, Klaus never wanted the baby. He only wanted it after Elijah convinced him. Then while Hayley was pregnant, all Klaus cared about was getting New Orleans back. I am not saying Klaus doesn't care for the baby or hasn't made sacrifices to help keep the baby safe but all the things I mentioned before are also true. So that's why Hayley deserves to make the decision for Hope's safety. And might I add that Hayley literally died giving birth to Hope. 

4)She is elena 2.0 - And all the upgrades have been made to make her unlikeable to the max, she is the moral police,  she decides for everyone, she jumps from one guy to another, she gets jealous if her ex found a lover, everyone plans to kill her but no one actually does kill her and lastly she is liked by all the characters for no apparent reason. 
 "she jumps from one guy to another?" This is honestly the shittiest comment you made. She is a grown adult she can be with however many guys she likes to. Did you talk about Klaus jumping from one girl to another? And again She fell in love with Elijah but she never ever made a move on him because it would have been awkward because she was carrying his brother's child. Then she had to stop her feelings because she had to think about the pack first. Like how do you not see Hayley being selfless? Like she never had a family and as twisted as Michaelson family is and as weird as the whole Jackson plot is, she found a family there. And she tried her best to keep both at arms length. 

5)She is here to stay - I dont think that she will die anytime soon. So yep the fact she will remain in the show is itself a fact I hate about her. 
I for one am glad that she is staying. 
Join in and add you opinions. 

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_lover036

She IS Queen tho in all terms but literally. She is her people's leader and a fine one at that. She found a way to stop the curse that made werewolves turn and she did that by sacrificing her chance to be with Elijah. I don't know about you but I definitely think that's deserving of a good leader aka Queen. And she never actually thought she was queen until someone came and bestowed the title on her. Then she realized that she has a lot more to offer than she thought. Coming from an abandoned family, she never realized that she could be worth being in such a position. She had a natural charm and ability about her and that allowed her to fight for her people. 

Hi ðŸ˜Š, I am sorry if my post offended you but i do associate the term King with klaus when it comes to Originals  and i dont like to associate Queen with Hayley. Jackson is the werewolf leader but he was not called King, it was first klaus then  marcel and now Klaus title. And Klaus started calling her Queen because her daughter is princess and so mom must be Queen . i dont think it has anything to do with being werewolf leader.  

No offense but this is a lousy reason. Why are you putting Klaus on such a high pedestal? Like yeah he's powerful but he is actually an awful person when you actually think about it. Tyler was afraid of Klaus because Tyler lacked courage to go after what he wanted. That's where you differ with Hayley. Hayley has the stamina and the courage to not necessarily go after Klaus but to stand up to him. And Hayley knows how to pick her battles. She stayed with Klaus when he said the woods were too dangerous for her but she also knew that with the messed up past Klaus has or even his present for that matter, she knows when to stand her own ground. 

Come on i dont just put Klaus in an High pedastal, i put all the originals on the high pedestal because they are Powerful as you said and hence are entitled to be over confidant while hayley is not that powerful and she need to know that do you know how many times the mikaelsons had to save her , and you think Hayley knows to pick her battles , She stood up to Klaus a lot of time because she knows he wont kill her and thats an fact. While Tyler never had that kind of assurance. It has nothing do with who is more courageous tyler or hayley.  While i do admired her when she stood up to Mikael that was the one episode i liked her frankly and am ready to acknowledge she is brave or courageous if she stand up against anyone other than Mikaelsons . But she standing upto the Mikaelsons is purely because no harm would come her way.

Her decisions have not been "stupid". Don't you realize the circumstances that led them to have Hope. First of all, Hayley was KIDNAPPED for carrying Klaus' child. I don't know about you but I would be pissed if that was me. Second, Klaus never wanted the baby. He only wanted it after Elijah convinced him. Then while Hayley was pregnant, all Klaus cared about was getting New Orleans back. I am not saying Klaus doesn't care for the baby or hasn't made sacrifices to help keep the baby safe but all the things I mentioned before are also true. So that's why Hayley deserves to make the decision for Hope's safety. And might I add that Hayley literally died giving birth to Hope. 

Sorry but to me they were stupid decisions and Klaus make them a lot too, but i never seen him make one when it comes to Hope but the rest of the time most of the Mikaelsons as well as Hayley decisions are stupid.  I also did acknowledge Hayley has the right to make half of the decision making when it comes to Hope.  i am just not happy with them . it just my POV.

"she jumps from one guy to another?" This is honestly the shittiest comment you made. She is a grown adult she can be with however many guys she likes to. Did you talk about Klaus jumping from one girl to another? And again She fell in love with Elijah but she never ever made a move on him because it would have been awkward because she was carrying his brother's child. Then she had to stop her feelings because she had to think about the pack first. Like how do you not see Hayley being selfless? Like she never had a family and as twisted as Michaelson family is and as weird as the whole Jackson plot is, she found a family there. And she tried her best to keep both at arms length. 

Okay if it offended you that much i am sorry.  

5)She is here to stay - I dont think that she will die anytime soon. So yep the fact she will remain in the show is itself a fact I hate about her. 
I for one am glad that she is staying. 

Join in and add you opinions. 

[/QUOTE]
Edited by NitaMikealson - 8 years ago