5 Things I Hate About Hayley The Queen. - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by libsrocks

there was supposed to be a cliffhanger to show the new mysterious villains of next season but they found Klaus and Hope's ending scene very poetic as this season was like a Gothic fairytale so they liked to end it the way it started (Rebekah was telling Hope a story and now Klaus was telling Hope a story).
I'm sure about three villains: first two vampires turned after Originals and Davina. It was confirmed by Micheal Narducci.

oh...so there's a new track..that's nice...i'm just wondering what the 2 vampires have against the originals...they must be grateful right?
Originally posted by SleepyHollowFan

Well I hope she have to deal with rebecca before she lays hands on Klaus ๐Ÿ˜‰. Hayley was never shown as beauty with brains kind of person. so I donno 

I want her to deal with freya now, since rebekkah is missing. Also hayley has davina on her side so we need a powerful witch too. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hayley and brain doesn't compute together. She just someone who does everything on impulse and blame others if her plan failed.

Originally posted by LoveFawad

I hate her!!

we all do ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Echo.of.Hope

oh...so there's a new track..that's nice...i'm just wondering what the 2 vampires have against the originals...they must be grateful right?

it the mikaelson we are talking about, they must have done somethings to make them vengeful๐Ÿ˜† 
actually i do not like anything about her ..
she is just an headache which eats a lot of screen space...
Originally posted by Luckyforever

actually i do not like anything about her ..
she is just an headache which eats a lot of screen space...

Agreed.  ๐Ÿ˜ŠI hate her too.  Especially when she takes up too much of screen space 

Originally posted by NitaMikealson

Agreed.  ๐Ÿ˜ŠI hate her too.  Especially when she takes up too much of screen space 

I don't know I want someone to kill her๐Ÿ˜ก
i like her with klaus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but she n Jack pisses me off๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข 
She thinks that she is some wolf mother or something..plus being Hope mom gives her leverage to klaus
Originally posted by .shinchan.

i like her with klaus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but she n Jack pisses me off๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข 
She thinks that she is some wolf mother or something..plus being Hope mom gives her leverage to klaus

I liked her with Klaus in season one . But now i really hate her, she manages to irritate me all the time๐Ÿ˜†

@bold- Agreed, it not only to klaus but to the entire Mikaelsons
Edited by NitaMikealson - 8 years ago
Hayley's character never grew on me whether she was in TVD or in TO. Plus the creatives don't even justify why she deserves such importance. I wish some other character was Hope's mother. She just seems lucky