Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i am just catching up with the show and well i havent seen VD yet, this gal just irritates me like sky (AOS) well I still watching this show for Klaus brothers and Rebeeka 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm not feeling much good about TO S3 becoz MN n JP said Hayley will have a major storyline coming up for her and i have lost my faith in finding anything interesting about Hayley 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: SleepyHollowFan

i am just catching up with the show and well i havent seen VD yet, this gal just irritates me like sky (AOS) well I still watching this show for Klaus brothers and Rebeeka 

Welcome to the club who finds hayley annoying. But the story is good so you should continue watching it. 

The Mikaelsons are the reasons we all watch Originals. 

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: libsrocks

I'm not feeling much good about TO S3 becoz MN n JP said Hayley will have a major storyline coming up for her and i have lost my faith in finding anything interesting about Hayley 

What mainstoryline for hayley. 😭 

Then I have to skip lot of season 3 it seems 😆
TitansFan thumbnail
I am not sure, I already lost interest 😆 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: SleepyHollowFan

I am not sure, I already lost interest 😆 

Did you read the article posted in this thread. It states hayley is angry with klaus and she is going to wreck havoc. 😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Reaally? Lets see how it pans out in this forum and after that only i will start watching from season 1 episode 8 never lost interest in any show so fast due to a lead, 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Hayley manages to wreak havoc for Klaus and even win against him in some fight, i will lose my faith over this show! 👎🏼
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: libsrocks

If Hayley manages to wreak havoc for Klaus and even win against him in some fight, i will lose my faith over this show! 👎🏼

Well her whole plan will revolve using someone loyal to her to hurt Klaus. She can never do it alone. But yes if she was shown as someone as powerful as Klaus then it going to be so hard to accept.

TitansFan thumbnail
Well I hope she have to deal with rebecca before she lays hands on Klaus 😉. Hayley was never shown as beauty with brains kind of person. so I donno