5 Things I Hate About Hayley The Queen. - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Echo.of.Hope

even i didnt like that klaus kill gia...i was happy that elaijah was moving on

We can't have ship wars if the fans actually prefer the male lead with side character then the so called female lead.

So once we ship some male lead with girls like Rose for damon, geneive for klaus, Gia for elijah then it a given the writers will kill them soon. 

Originally posted by NitaMikealson

We can't have ship wars if the fans actually prefer the male lead with side character then the so called female lead.

So once we ship some male lead with girls like Rose for damon, geneive for klaus, Gia for elijah then it a given the writers will kill them soon. 

thats actually sad...i mean the gia one...they could have made her a semi lead at least...she was marcel's right hand 
Yep she could hve been left alive :-( 
Originally posted by NitaMikealson

Yep she could hve been left alive :-( 

with her gone who'll be VP of new orlean's vamp clan?

with her gone who'll be VP of new orlean's vamp clan?

Josh is the only vampire i know from marcel clan. So not sure. In honestly I don't care much about vampires survival vs werewolves survival 

I just want a compelling villian for klaus and his alias to fight against in next season 
i think one villian possibility is davina but if rebekah works with her to get kol back then she wouldnt be.
as of now i feel like getting kol back is the only track left on the show...otherwise it's pretty mucha happy ending

was there a consideration to cancel the show? is that y we have no cliffhangers in the finale? finales always have cliffhangers

i think one villian possibility is davina but if rebekah works with her to get kol back then she wouldnt be.
as of now i feel like getting kol back is the only track left on the show...otherwise it's pretty mucha happy ending

was there a consideration to cancel the show? is that y we have no cliffhangers in the finale? finales always have cliffhangers

there was supposed to be a cliffhanger to show the new mysterious villains of next season but they found Klaus and Hope's ending scene very poetic as this season was like a Gothic fairytale so they liked to end it the way it started (Rebekah was telling Hope a story and now Klaus was telling Hope a story).
I'm sure about three villains: first two vampires turned after Originals and Davina. It was confirmed by Micheal Narducci.
I just hope the villians are interesting as well as cruel to everyone expect hope I can't see a baby suffer.
Because there was so much hype about dahlia only to kill her in fraction of seconds.

Also I want to see a lot of freya and klaus relationship. Not jealousy but gradual acceptance between both as a siblings. 

I don't why they had to include hayley.
She was never an important character in TVD
Maybe the writers like the actress playing her since she had been in their previous show

I do like the actress playing her and phoebe was good in secret circle. I liked her even though she had grey shades.
But I never liked the idea of writers forcing hayley character on originals. They cud have made someone else be the mother of klaus's baby.

She is acting as though she is the only one who knows what's best for hope. The only reason klaus is sparing her is cos she is hopes mother
The klaus we met at season 2 wud have snapped her neck in a jiffy.
Originally posted by Dilsha

I don't why they had to include hayley.
She was never an important character in TVD
Maybe the writers like the actress playing her since she had been in their previous show

I do like the actress playing her and phoebe was good in secret circle. I liked her even though she had grey shades.
But I never liked the idea of writers forcing hayley character on originals. They cud have made someone else be the mother of klaus's baby.

She is acting as though she is the only one who knows what's best for hope. The only reason klaus is sparing her is cos she is hopes mother
The klaus we met at season 2 wud have snapped her neck in a jiffy.

Yep you got a valid argument there, it originals spin off why did they bring hayley with them from tvd. 

We already have a predetermined opinion on hayley and all this sudden heroine character doesn't suit to what we have seen in Tvd.

Nothing against phoebe though. Hayley could have been written beautifully instead they made her a drama queen who thinks so highly of herself and her abilities.

Klaus know, and all the viewer's know  she was being spared only due to hope. But poor hayley is too dense to understand that.