The Originals

5 Things I Hate About Hayley The Queen.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

1)Her being Queen - Because If I have to hear the term once more i might as well stop  calling klaus king of new orleans. What did she do to gain the title is far beyond my knowledge. I don't mind it but the attitude that comes with the title is what drives me crazy. She really believes she is Queen. Her speeches on werewolves wellbeing and her demands to klaus for them since she is there queen drives me insane. 

2)Her overconfidence in herself- I really want to let her know that tyler was an hybrid too. Didn't she see how much of a slave he was to klaus. He didnt dare to raise his voice against klaus and only did what he was told to do even when the sire bond was broken. So where did she gain the confidence that makes her act like an arrogant person. She believe she is immortal and she can defeat anyone πŸ₯±

3)She is Hope mother - I know it gives her half of the right to hope life changing decision making process but all of her decision has been stupid and decided based on believing her soulmate who has no brain. So it puts hope life in more danger than anything.So I wish hope mother was someone smart just like klaus. 

4)She is elena 2.0 - And all the upgrades have been made to make her unlikeable to the max, she is the moral police,  she decides for everyone, she jumps from one guy to another, she gets jealous if her ex found a lover, everyone plans to kill her but no one actually does kill her and lastly she is liked by all the characters for no apparent reason. 

5)She is here to stay - I dont think that she will die anytime soon. So yep the fact she will remain in the show is itself a fact I hate about her. 

Join in and add you opinions. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You covered it all. πŸ˜‰

Personally Hayley is not a bad mother, she is just not using her intelligence when it's needed the most. Yes she loves Hope but if loving your child makes your child safe then Mikaelsons would have the safest family in the world as i cannot deny that Esther loves her children more than anything in the world.
I get that Klaus is not a good father material but she needs to sort out her priorities. Does she have a back plan to protect Hope? Can she give her the protection equivalent to Mikaelsons? Does she really think Klaus is so harmful for Hope? He doesn't abuse his kid like Mikael did!
It was stupid of her to think she has better plans than Mikaelsons, heck even that Jackson can have better than Mikaelsons!
She had not even decided where she will run from Klaus and how will she hide Hope from him. The way she was asking Jackson about the place they should go to looked as if they are looking for their honeymoon destination! Hello Queen! An Original Hybrid happens to be on your trail and he has seen places more than you and can track down his own blood much better than you so try to search for your honeymoon destination later. 😑
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: libsrocks

You covered it all. πŸ˜‰

Personally Hayley is not a bad mother, she is just not using her intelligence when it's needed the most. Yes she loves Hope but if loving your child makes your child safe then Mikaelsons would have the safest family in the world as i cannot deny that Esther loves her children more than anything in the world. I know right, hayley was abandoned at birth or so she thought so she refuses to abandon her daughter great but hayley thinks  klaus had made so many enemies and apparently jackson the saint has none. So hope best father material is jackson. That a really bad thinking process. Klaus is still alive and he is a king of new orleans even if he had thousand powerful enemies he always survives that who you need to trust when he says he can help their daughter over jackson who had no experience of beating any evil people in his lifetime. 

I get that Klaus is not a good father material but she needs to sort out her priorities. Does she have a back plan to protect Hope? Can she give her the protection equivalent to Mikaelsons? Does she really think Klaus is so harmful for Hope? He doesn't abuse his kid like Mikael did! From the moment she married she forgot her logical thinking. She knows how much klaus love hope,  she defended him against mikael accusation saying klaus will make a good father. And the moment she meets jackson klaus suddenly become the bad father. So far he has not done one thing that put hope in harms way. So without backup plan and with out having the power a single mikaelsons poessess. How come hayley foolishly believe her and her pack ability to fight against Dahlia. They won't even last against davina or freya and dahlia is way more powerful. 

It was stupid of her to think she has better plans than Mikaelsons, heck even that Jackson can have better than Mikaelsons!
She had not even decided where she will run from Klaus and how will she hide Hope from him. The way she was asking Jackson about the place they should go to looked as if they are looking for their honeymoon destination! Hello Queen! An Original Hybrid happens to be on your trail and he has seen places more than you and can track down his own blood much better than you so try to search for your honeymoon destination later. 😑

That's her problems,  she is just thinking about the moment and nothing more. Run now before dahlia catches up then what?hide for a year and when dahlia  go back to sleep go on a honeymoon with jackson. Really πŸ˜†Dahlia wants to kill hayley because hayley will never stop looking for hope. So even a powerless hayley persistence can be considered as a threat then what about the mikaelsons who lived for over a century,  there is no need to establish how klaus will react he will find a way to find Hayley and the result will be not so good for her or so called pack.

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant point out the eact reason i hate her...but being elena 2.0 is defo one of them
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i cant point out the eact reason i hate her...but being elena 2.0 is defo one of them

Can we let the same fate as elena happen to her too then we will be happy 

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Can we let the same fate as elena happen to her too then we will be happy 

that'll be awesome...elena can wake up as long as hayley is asleep..that'll be good...i h8 to see damon hurt
BlurredLines thumbnail
^
If that happens I wish elena remains alive till originals end πŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NitaMikealson

^

If that happens I wish elena remains alive till originals end πŸ˜†

me tooπŸ˜†
this is nice...i thought i'm the only one who gets annoyed by her and the rest of the fandom worshipped her
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

me tooπŸ˜†
this is nice...i thought i'm the only one who gets annoyed by her and the rest of the fandom worshipped her

All my friends in this forum hates hayley as much I do so I am not sure where you met the hayley worshippers but i am sure this zone is filled with hayley haters 

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
i've read a bunch of forums posts when i googled and all said how much they like hayley and want halaijah and klayley,,,,,n i was like...ugghh!!!
ppl should ship klauroline and kalaijah