Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Endearments(Edited)

Rassu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
There's a saying it might be even a belief that "Anything and everything happens for a reason".

I say that the above quote is the best example to explain MaNan's relationship. That was and is how it always had been and will be. Anything and everything can happen to them no matter for reason. There is danger everywhere for them, waiting to attack them from any corner. And why would it not want to?

Danger always comes to the purest people and MaNan are the purest of the purest which is why they are always at constant threat as they're such a bliss. But even danger is nothing in the face of their love. They faced many problems and emerged successful, even the greatest ones. All these atrocities just proved to be their whet stone. They became stronger with every hurdle and will become stronger with every new one. All these hurdles are what made MaNan what they are today, invincible. Their trust in each other is ever lasting and unbreakable.

Similarly, Nandini's kidnap and even the new guy will prove to be something in MaNan's life. They will make them more strong.

Edited--------
Coming to the rest of the show, it is the same show as it was in the beginning, nothing has changed, not even the length of or pace of the tracks. If anything has changed, it's just the mindsets of the people. Everyone is filled with such negative thoughts that I wonder if people are even understanding what they're doing here. They're not only degrading a wonderful show which they and we love, but they are also spoiling everyone's mood. Ever minute there's a negative post and every minute there are ten times as many people who are leaving this place which they once used to enjoy being a part of. Why this negativity? Can't we be the way were once? A happy family! Let's just be patient and let things unfold themselves on their own. Everything will eventually be fine.
I didn't want to do this but after reading so many negative posts, I couldn't stop my self from writing, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone and I hope all of you understand what I'm trying to say.

Now coming to the title of this topic...
After Manik saves Nandini from pandit, and after everything comes back to normal and after Nandini has also confessed her love to Manik, don't you think they should at least, sometime or the other if not all the time call each other with some endearments?
Like Manik could call Nandini 'baby' when she's worried it crying or something like that.
Then Nandini could call Manik sweet heart when he's angry? (Not really sure about what Nandini should call Manik, so sorry if this is bad)
Please give your opinions
Edited by Rassu20 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
True! But I think here in the show everything that happens with MaNan is because of CVs and they don't want their USP to be at peace 🤣
Just kidding!

I loved your post!Edited by -HJ- - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can I just say that no matter how much I appreciate you for making this post, it just won't be enough. After I read the exclaiming headings of many posts in regards to the promo I knew this weekend was going to be filled with negativity on this forum. At moment like these I seriously try my best to abstain myself from logging on because I rather spend my Saturday night cherishing some of the best moments MaNan and KYY gave me this week rather than tread on this hopeless journey of questioning who might and who mightn't save Nandini in this coming week. But I still gathered all the courage and logged on since I had some pending posts to reply to and boom! I come across this wonderful post. Seriously I'm so surprised why it's not flooded with Thankyous and countless likes because I thought one would feel better reading this optimistic trail of thoughts after a promo that's left us all anxious.
I just loved the whole idea of your post that whatever happens, happens for a reason. Can I just add another line that whatever happens is always for the best. Who would've thought after a disappointing Valentines episode, MaNan's journey of love, hope, friendship, realizations and growth would've added so much maturity and respect to their relationship. They now seem to be ready in every way to tread on their future journey together. I feel before they lacked many elements and they simply "wanted" to be with each other... But this journey over the last couple of months with this FC track and pandit'a entry... This "want" has so beautifully transformed into the "need" of each other.
If I were to refer to your line of everything happens for a reason... I would say there was a reason why MaNan's story always has revolved around stars and fireflies because their love is true love... They were destined lovers, meant to be. There was a reason Nandini held Manik's hand in front of Nyonika and said that as long as they are together, they can face anything tha comes their way. There's a reason why Nandini was kidnapped before her confession because this kidnapping track will take their need of each other to a brand new level. They are two lovers who don't even know how much they love each other and this track is going to showcase exactly that... When Nandini will confess, it would almost be like these separating hours have made MaNan fall in love all over again and they've realised a new depth of each other's love.
Now don't get me wrong... I agree with people that CV's love tortuting us with dragging storylines... I lose my calm too, I definitely get frustrated as well but we must never forget that KYY was never just about MaNan. This show belongs just as much as to the villains as it belongs to the lovers. This story is just as much as about pain and sufferings as it is about happiness and reunions. Like you said its a story about fighting the battles of life and coming out as a stronger individual. I always felt that MaNan were each other's weaknesses at one stage but this journey over the last month has allowed them to become each other's strengths. And that exactly is the reason that I have complete hope in the coming storyline that they will never face a situation when they will lose each other again.
Now coming to this new character... Had anyone contemplated how he may play a role in eliminating Nyonika's character forever? Has anyone tried connecting the dots that maybe just maybe Harshad and his entry has been synced for a reason? I read an article a few days back of. Abhishek's interview and how he's expressed that he's only returned to KYY because CV's have promised his character a positive element and to eliminate the darkness his character once possessed. And if I'm not wrong.. aryaman is the new grey shade character in the show. Anyone want to connect the dots of how one grey-shaded character can only be thoroughly understood by another grey character? Even if Aryaman's intentions start to become the reason of MaNan's separation.. Anyone considering how Harshad may just become MaNan's saviour now to prove he has changed? After all they have to close Harshad and Manik's loop too at one point since they were as close as brothers at once upon a time.
Ofc I don't want to offend anyone in any way... But the point is guys... This is a track that has potential, it will close many loops, it will make MaNan fall in love again as they will discover new depths again and like this wonderful girl who has posted this thread has said... It will make their bond stonger.

Wishing all a happy weekend and trust me... Just go with the flow! and load up the MTV website episodes and spend your weekend by watching the episodes of how MaNan's love makes stars shine and fireflies glow. (Lol sorry for that fail attempt to rhyme)

Once again... Love you for making this post! <3 Edited by twinkle10 - 8 years ago
Rassu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: twinkle10

Can I just say that no matter how much I appreciate you for making this post, it just won't be enough. After I read the eclaiming headings of many posts in regards to the promo I knew this weekend was going to be filled with negativity on this forum. At moment like these I seriously try my best to abstain myself from logging on because I rather spend my Saturday night cherishing some of the best moments MaNan and KYY gave me this week rather than tread on this hopeless journey of questioning who might and who mightn't save Nandini in this coming week. But I still gathered all the courage and logged on since I had some pending posts to reply to and boom! I come across this wonderful post. Seriously I'm so surprised why it's not flooded with Thankyous and countless likes because I thought one would feel better reading this optimistic trail of thoughts after a promo that's left us all anxious.
I just loved the whole idea of your post that whatever happens, happens for a reason. Can I just add another line that whatever happens is always for the best. Who would've thought after a disappointing Valentines episode, MaNan's journey of love, hope, friendship, realizations and growth would've added so much maturity and respect to their relationship. They now seem to be ready in every way to tread on their future journey together. I feel before they lacked many elements and they simply "wanted" to be with each other... But this journey over the last couple of months with this FC track and pandit'a entry... This "want" has so beautifully transformed into the "need" of each other.
If I were to refer to your line of everything happens for a reason... I would say there was a reason why MaNan's story always has revolved around stars and fireflies because their love is true love... They were destined lovers, meant to be. There was a reason Nandini held Manik's hand in front of Nyonika and said that as long as they are together, they can face anything tha comes their way. There's a reason why Nandini was kidnapped before her confession because this kidnapping track will take their need of each other to a brand new level. They are two lovers who don't even know how much they love each other and this track is going to showcase exactly that... When Nandini will confess, it would almost be like these separating hours have made MaNan fall in love all over again and they've realised a new depth of each other's love.
Now don't get me wrong... I agree with people that CV's love tortuting us with dragging storylines... I lose my calm too, I definitely get frustrated as well but we must never forget that KYY was never just about MaNan. This show belongs just as much as to the villains as it bongs to the lovers. This story is just as much as about pain and sufferings as it is about happiness and reunions. Like you said its a story about fighting the battles of life and coming out as a stronger individual. I always felt that MaNan were each other's weaknesses at one stage but this journey over the last month has allowed them to become each other's strengths. And that exactly is the reason that I have complete hope in the coming storyline that they will never face a situation when they will lose each other again.
Now coming to this new character... Had anyone contemplated how he may play a role in eliminating Nyonika's character forever? Has anyone tried connecting the dots that maybe just maybe Harshad and his entry has been synced for a reason? I read an article a few days back of. Abhishek's interview and how he's expressed that he's only returned to KYY because CV's have promised his character a positive element and to eliminate the darkness his character once possessed. And if I'm not wrong.. aryaman is the new grey shade character in the show. Anyone want to connect the dots of how one grey-shaded character can only be thoroughly understood by another grey character? Even if Aryaman's intentions start to become the reason of MaNan's separation.. Anyone considering how Harshad may just become MaNan's saviour now to prove he has changed? After all they have to close Harshad and Manik's loop too at one point since they were as close as brothers at once upon a time.
Ofc I don't want to offend anyone in any way... But the point is guys... This is a track that has potential, it will close many loops, it will make MaNan fall in love again as they will discover new depths again and like this wonderful girl who has posted this thread has said... It will make their bond stonger.

Wishing all a happy weekend and trust me... Just go with the flow! and load up the MTV website episodes and spend your weekend by watching the episodes of how MaNan's love makes stars shine and fireflies glow. (Lol sorry for that fail attempt to rhyme)

Once again... Love you for making this post! <3

This means a lot. Thank you for understanding me
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rassu20

This means a lot. Thank you for understanding me

Anytime! <3 You deserved to be recognised for making this post!Edited by twinkle10 - 8 years ago
serenam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Rassu for the initial thought where negativity abounded!!

@Twinkle10: Thank you for the eloquent positivism! You've managed to take the words right out of my thoughts and put them here for the world to read! How blessed are you to be able to write so beautifully and how much more blessed are the rest of us to be the ones gaining from the way you write.

Love,
Serena
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenam

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Rassu for the initial thought where negativity abounded!!</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">@Twinkle10: Thank you for the eloquentpositivism! You've managed to take the words right out of my thoughts and put them here for the world to read! How blessed are you to be able to write so beautifully and how much more blessed are the rest of us to be the ones gaining from the way you write.</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Love,</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Serena</font>

Serena ... Your message was just so sweet. I really thank you for considering me to be able to write so well. I hope just like you, many others on the forum are able to foresee the positive and hopeful elements related to this track too! Appreciate all your support and well-wishes <3
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with ur post dear! i love u for this!!
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for some calm n positive thoughts.  Even i was agitated for how manik n nandini are constantly tortured, they could not have their biggest day end in peace, sigh!  that just drove me crazy.  
But whatever be the slowness, the dragging, the stupidity of some plots,  manan,s love for each other pulls the show to the shore.  
Many other characters had n still hold potential but the CVs have failed to capitalise.