India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Something odd about this pic? (Page 5)

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
She looks botched and botoxed. But what's odd in that? Odd is something rare..she looks like this almost all the time these days

Fiery-Phoenix Senior Member

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuverMeherbaan

reams Senior Member
reams
reams

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
why only Natasha, im also her pr, secretary and manager..promoting her is my dharam and karam..thank u for the entertainmentTongue
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

You like Twitter because you can post pictures? Then you should've made an Instagram account. Confused

She's coming across as daft and stupid.

She is daft.LOLI gave up on her when she gave that pointless reply about poems being poems only when they rhyme in some interview. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsHarveySpecterPohaJalebi.AntlersBeautyful_Mess

CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NailClipper

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Close ups always show your flaws. In her case its basically showing that she's not so young anymore. She's still beautiful, just older.

Let Natasha have some fun. Kyun uski maza kharab kar rahe ho? She's just posted this on her news site (Deccan Chronicles) without giving away her name. I'm sure within 2 hours she'd make another thread here to post that. 

Ohh, sorry I thought it was a genuine question or commentary . That link tells me its contents been removed so I don't have a point of reference there. I'm guessing Natasha is also TM.

Yup. DC writer Natasha Coutinho. The removed thing was about Katrina's connection with po*n director Terry Something. Tell you an old trick.. Suppose, one day you logged in on I-F or Twitter and found everyone is bashing Alia for her own silly mistake. You can't defend her because she didn't leave any chance for you to do so. Now.. how can you find solace?

- Log out for the whole day, or

- Find some old pics of Alia where she's looking breathtaking..post them here, so that, you and a few of your friends can have a good time praising her beauty, or

- Find some old nasty stuff on Shraddha/Pari/Kriti..post them here and have fun.

Shocked 
say wut?
Come through NC, come through!ClapBig smile

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BollyFanLuver

Close ups always show your flaws. In her case its basically showing that she's not so young anymore. She's still beautiful, just older.

Let Natasha have some fun. Kyun uski maza kharab kar rahe ho? She's just posted this on her news site (Deccan Chronicles) without giving away her name. I'm sure within 2 hours she'd make another thread here to post that. 

Ohh, sorry I thought it was a genuine question or commentary . That link tells me its contents been removed so I don't have a point of reference there. I'm guessing Natasha is also TM.

Yup. DC writer Natasha Coutinho. The removed thing was about Katrina's connection with po*n director Terry Something. Tell you an old trick.. Suppose, one day you logged in on I-F or Twitter and found everyone is bashing Alia for her own silly mistake. You can't defend her because she didn't leave any chance for you to do so. Now.. how can you find solace?

- Find some old pics of Alia where she's looking breathtaking..post them here, so that, you and a few of your friends can have a good time praising her beauty, or

- Find some old nasty stuff on Shraddha/Pari/Kriti..post them here and have fun.

Shocked 
say wut?
Come through NC, come through!ClapBig smile

Mindblowing LOL I didn't know IF was so important...in fact, wasn't it some Deepika fan who used to parade how the spin doctors on IF and all their theories were absolutely insignificant LOL Well, well...NC, what a great explanation you've provided for why the few Deepika fans left have been hanging everywhere except that topic about her backtracking trainwreck. Who knew Sonam topics would become such a refuge one day and pictures of Katrina would help ease the burn.

EllaEllaCineFanLuver

shrikrishna Goldie
shrikrishna
shrikrishna

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Same logic applies to every star...or maybe not?
Everyone who bashes Deepika doesn't bash her coz their favs are being bashed..or if I bash Sonam it has nothing to do with being Anushka getting bashed.
I think it depends person to person but staunch fans leads to the way u said

--Pro.vo.King--Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrikrishna

Same logic applies to every star...or maybe not?
Everyone who bashes Deepika doesn't bash her coz their favs are being bashed..or if I bash Sonam it has nothing to do with being Anushka getting bashed.
I think it depends person to person but staunch fans leads to the way u said
Nope
It's right dear, the only reason you can bash celeb is cuz your fav is being bashed..
You see don't try to say otherwise if the likes of "Sherlock" calculated it..LOL
And no it doesn't apply to all stars n their fans, you these people are too good to do something like this..
Well, at least they think they are LOL

Calculating these things and counting certain actors fans is indeed good thing
It also don't required as much time n effort as opening a thrd against your least fav actor..
Cuz their fans are bashing your fav..LOL
And it has nothing to do with the fact that people are buttheart.

I can't call it stupid (cuz it's against the rule here)LOL
So shmart indeed..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishna--Pro.vo.King--TheSmurfs

Go to top