Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NailClipper

thank u, i love this intro😆link to the actual article

http://www.missmalini.com/2015/04/30/exclusive-7-honest-answers-katrina-kaif-gave-during-our-interview/TE=IAmLuvBolly]Ohh, sorry I thought it was a genuine question or commentary . That link tells me its contents been removed so I don't have a point of reference there. I'm guessing Natasha is also TM.

Yup. DC writer Natasha Coutinho. The removed thing was about Katrina's connection with po*n director Terry Something. Tell you an old trick.. Suppose, one day you logged in on I-F or Twitter and found everyone is bashing Alia for her own silly mistake. You can't defend her because she didn't leave any chance for you to do so. Now.. how can you find solace?

- Log out for the whole day, or

- Find some old pics of Alia where she's looking breathtaking..post them here, so that, you and a few of your friends can have a good time praising her beauty, or

- Find some old nasty stuff on Shraddha/Pari/Kriti..post them here and have fun.

[/QUOTE]
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup. DC writer Natasha Coutinho. The removed thing was about Katrina's connection with po*n director Terry Something. Tell you an old trick.. Suppose, one day you logged in on I-F or Twitter and found everyone is bashing Alia for her own silly mistake. You can't defend her because she didn't leave any chance for you to do so. Now.. how can you find solace?

- Find some old pics of Alia where she's looking breathtaking..post them here, so that, you and a few of your friends can have a good time praising her beauty, or

- Find some old nasty stuff on Shraddha/Pari/Kriti..post them here and have fun.

Ha ha . Detective NailClipper Bakshi.

All her posts are directed to articles by Natasha Coutinho. So obvious. 😆

Journos have become so vella nowadays.
reams thumbnail
😛
Originally posted by: Rupalov

Ha ha . Detective NailClipper Bakshi.

All her posts are directed to articles by Natasha Coutinho. So obvious. 😆

Journos have become so vella nowadays.

reams thumbnail
Originally posted by: reams

http://www.missmalini.com/2015/04/30/exclusive-7-honest-answers-katrina-kaif-gave-during-our-interview/

reams thumbnail

Aajao.. Jhappi palo

sirf jhappi, pappi nai? Aww
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Your idea is very clever, but honestly it's also too much work. I really don't want to start doing IF homework ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yup. DC writer Natasha Coutinho. The removed thing was about Katrina's connection with po*n director Terry Something. Tell you an old trick.. Suppose, one day you logged in on I-F or Twitter and found everyone is bashing Deepika for her own silly mistake. You can't defend her because she didn't leave any chance for you to do so. Now.. how can you find solace?

- Find some old pics of Deepika where she's looking breathtaking..post them here, so that, you and a few of your friends can have a good time praising her beauty, or

- Find some old nasty stuff on Katrina.post them here and have fun.

🤣 Edited to suit the situation ðŸ˜†
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
She looks botched and botoxed. But what's odd in that? Odd is something rare..she looks like this almost all the time these days
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

Tell me one thing, what is not odd in this pic? Everything is odd and btw she looks like a man in disguise ðŸ¤£

Awww, not fair. You can't praise your own "DP"...😒
reams thumbnail
why only Natasha, im also her pr, secretary and manager..promoting her is my dharam and karam..thank u for the entertainment😛