Posted: 8 years ago
M back again..

OK what if..

Pakya get to know about Makhi is in love with Raghav and Kalpi is also in love with Raghav.. And for his little baby sister Pakya Married Makhi.. In the same way RagNa got married in mandir.. 
U know Pakya filled Makhi's Many with Sindoor in front of all chawl people and kapoors and singhania's as well

Socho socho think think.. What would be ur reaction..

Well mera to Bhai ho to aisa.. Pakya Dada jesa..

Sorry if my post trouble u all.. Guys m creating this post to increase forum activities.. If u all will say I'll stop creating this kind of post..
But its my request plz turn all post pink..😃
Don't Stop...
At timesI am lazy to reply.. but I love ur imaginations. .
Hahahaha

And in this case.. I wanna see Neetu ka expression and her 10 crore ke damaad ka sapna.. breaking
that would be fun to watch coz then our ragna could have been together 
aisa ho hi nahi saktha kyuki agar use patha bhi chaltha ki makki in the way of raghav and kalpi love he cant do anything becz he nt did anything. . he was useless character in serial..
if that had happened then i will be 

me dancing  would love t see them 
the story would take another dimension
Originally posted by Cute_Kate

Don't Stop...
At timesI am lazy to reply.. but I love ur imaginations. .
Hahahaha

And in this case.. I wanna see Neetu ka expression and her 10 crore ke damaad ka sapna.. breaking
thnx dear..😃
Love your creative questions..if Pakya married Pakhi  us viewers would have been in 7th heaven ðŸ˜Š. Neetu's reactions would be interesting to see ðŸ˜†.  Edited by Jaz_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishani12

aisa ho hi nahi saktha kyuki agar use patha bhi chaltha ki makki in the way of raghav and kalpi love he cant do anything becz he nt did anything. . he was useless character in serial..
yup sahi kaha Ishu pakya was good for nothing species... Useless