Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I'm questioning if she can even read and write ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

[quote] But I am terrible at maths[/quote]

Thought SRK had taught you maths when you asked extra money during HNY's promotions. 

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

[quote] But I am terrible at maths[/quote]

Thought SRK taught you maths when you asked extra money during HNY's promotions. 

This is new to me? ?
Originally posted by: LEO88

This is new to me? ?

A Female Star and Her Woes

Recently, a leading Bollywood female star- one who is basking in the glory of her current status as a drop dead gorgeous, performing actor- created sensation and won appreciation from many quarters by confessing to battling a psychological disorder. She wrote it all out in an article that went viral.
Even as many went gaga over her courage & straight forward behaviour, a few skeptics quietly muttered that there's more than what meets the eye in her sudden decision to speak out.
Turns out, the actor wanted to clean up a ledger of some seriously starry demands & arm twisting techniques before the film industry begins to take note. In a Bollywood awards night, where she was performing but not winning an award, she literally compelled the organisers to give her a top prize to ensure she turns up for her act. In fact, the lady who lost out on the top prize to her indirectly referred to her competitor's arm twisting games in a mysterious tweet before bunking the said awards night. Naturally, this tantrum got tongues wagging in B town corridors.
And then out came a few more such stories. Turns out, this gorgeous, performing star had tried to hold up a press conference overseas which would launch a grand stage act to promote her big ticket release. She demanded extra compensation at the 11th hour. In this case, though the superstar who produced the film and played the leading man, refused to give in to emotional blackmail'. Said lady, then apologised afterwards claiming that she was not herself' at this moment.
As these not herself' bits began to add up, and blind items (like this one) appeared in print, the psychological disorder cause made a sudden, dramatic entry from her end.
Was this all part of a larger strategy then?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4315985

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

๐ŸคชWas she always so annoying, or is it a recent phenomenon? Time to go back to not reading her run of the mill IVs ๐Ÿ˜†

it's a recent phenomenon and it's a pity she has become so annoying in real life
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

@red not her fault..she was in depression๐Ÿ˜ณ

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can you all please stop demeaning Deepika? 
It is an unforgivable sin talking ill about a noble soul. Plz refrain yourself from indulging in such an activity.
Edited by ducktales - 8 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kuch bhi bolti hai... does she think that readers are fools to buy the falsehood she is dishing out?
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krrish4You

I don't knw how to do filmy business, but i am very good at doing Boyfriend changing business. It helps me stay in limelight forever. ----- Deepika padukone.

Good one๐Ÿ˜†

_____

Deepika no one in hollywood knows you and cares for you, you can continue to leak rumors like FF7 while Rajeev Masand will expose your lies ๐Ÿ˜†
zaniax thumbnail
Dont worry DP your PR will help you