Phir Bhi Yeh Zindagi Full Audio - Dil Dhadakne Do

Posted: 8 years ago
Sung by Vishal Dadlani, Farhan Akhtar, Allysa Mendosa, Sapna Pathak and Divya Kumar
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ray_2u8ulE[/YOUTUBE] 

The song is wonderful! So soothing and the singers hav done a great job! 

Seems like the song will be at a emotional time in the film 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
Absolutely loved it
<3 farhan part the most
my fav song from the list...
Its so soulful...farhan part was the best part...
the song is very addictive...great job by SEL...amazing lyrics by JA...
I absolutely love Gallan Goodiyaan!
The song is such a chartbuster, party number! Its good to see SEL experimenting a bit
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T577v-kISIU[/YOUTUBE]

Hearing other songs from the album and must say its pretty good album!
Yes I do agree it will not have craze like Balaam Pichkari or Badtmeez Dil (since people are usually comparing it with YJHD) but songs are totally listenable and its a huge fun to listen it!
Originally posted by GundayVedant

Hearing other songs from the album and must say its pretty good album!
Yes I do agree it will not have craze like Balaam Pichkari or Badtmeez Dil (since people are usually comparing it with YJHD) but songs are totally listenable and its a huge fun to listen it!

DDD songs hav great repeat value! There is a party song, cool drive song, an emotional song, a big musical number and a 60's rock song! 

A song for every occasion 😊

And this movie isnt like yjhd, so the music and mood is different 

Also SEL and pritam hav a different style of directing music, so we cant expect them to make the same kind of music 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
I have read many comments of people making comparisons DDD with ZNMD...YJHD...i feel its wrong...i agree there simliarities in all 3 films...which is abt trips...but all 3 films are different in genre...

YJHD is not abt any trips the backdrop is definitely the trip...the film is all discovering yourself...understanding time and friendship...the most important message...time never waits...cherish the moments spend with friends...once gone it never comes back...

ZNMD is abt 3 friends on a road trip and discover themselves what they want in life...where their actual happiness lies...overcome their fears...

DDD is abt a family who are there with each other physically but not emotionally...there is distance b/w them...they are confused...and the film deals with how a cruise trip brought the family close to each other and making firm decisions of their lives...its more on family emotions and relationships...

all 3 films deals with different emotions but on the same backdrop...that is friends...families going on a trip...

coming to the music...we can compare DDD music with DCH...SEI...ZNMD...BMB since its created by SEL...but definitely not YJHD...SEL and pritam has their own style of making music...DDD is a enjoyable album with all emotions being involve in the music...Gallan Goodiyaan is going to be the chartbuster of the year...i am addicted to it...Phir Bhi is just beautiful
India should ban FA from singing. He ruined half of those songs with his voice. Only enjoyed GG. Rest is kinda blah.
Nothing new..SEL have lost their touch.👎🏼