Jamai Raja

The future of SidNi!!!! (Page 2)

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

well said dear... agreed to all the pointsSmile
But according to SBS they said, after Shiv's intro some twist is gonna reunite SidNi. And DD also said, she'll reveal Roshni the reason behind ignoring her love for Sid...
So, DD's past is gonna reveal which some how connects SidNi relationship... In this case, it may affect Sid in some or someother way and will head towards SidNi patch upSmile But I really can't think much how can Sid back up frm the deal what his mom made & how Shiv could be responsible for SidNi patch upD'oh

Even I want to know what the twist is... I can't think about anythingConfusedConfused

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree8714

I jus hope cvs dont drag dis nonsense like d first separation and story continues wid sid doin his duties as Jamai and beta a husband no matter what has to chose his love above as his promises r more towards his wife I hope something bad happens to roshni n he breaks down n says it loud about simran I just want raj to throw them out of the house

@bold  This time the story can't continue like that since Sid is not the jamai and he can't help Patel's and keep distance from Roshni at the same timeConfused... But they should really not drag thisSleepy
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Originally posted by pree8714

I jus hope cvs dont drag dis nonsense like d first separation and story continues wid sid doin his duties as Jamai and beta a husband no matter what has to chose his love above as his promises r more towards his wife I hope something bad happens to roshni n he breaks down n says it loud about simran I just want raj to throw them out of the house

This is exactly what I'm thinking that separation will be dragged and if it is this time it won't be either good for the cvs or for us. Because we have waited so long. I don't understand why would Sid bother to take up responsibilities of uniting roshni and her father when he is no one to them. Can't he just live in peace. As far as I'm concerned about Simran, I want her to spill the beans of her own deeds like rajveer did to roshni and that would be awesome. Or she can die like her jamai or go back to her abusive husband. Or leave the show but that would be impossible because these actors and actress love JR too much. But want SidNi patch anyhow. But we are all wondering how is this possible. If Simran dies that would be possible. But seriously cvs that can't drag the separtion.
I'm tried of typing I want SidNi reunion and patience is over. I think cvs planned SidNi reunion and marriage at the end of the show for us.

@bold    Its not confirmed whether he would unite Roshni and her dad.. That's someone's guess. Roshni and her dad is having no problem, so where is the question of uniting??

And if there is a need, Sid would really try b'coz Roshni has only shared with him how much she misses her dad... So, for her happiness he would do thatSmile He can't live in peace unless everyone around him is happy,LOL in trying so he'll live always in sufferingOuch
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Looks like somehow Sid will get connected to Shiv and he may invite Sid to the party, Shiv being all crazy, everyone(DD) will have to allow Sid to come in the party.. then i guess like you said, once the deal is out in front of Raj and Beeji and DD... all of them together can plan to reunite SidNi .. and with that track if Raj behaves harshly with Simran i guess we have to bear with Simran's redemption too.. but really i do not want to see the latter one at all !! Angry

@bold   Raj needs to be harsh with SimranDeadAngry

Even I don't want Sim redemption, but looks like only then reunion would happenOuch
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I do think DD-Shiv relationship will indirectly bring SidNi together again. Sid will never leave Roshni's side. If she is in any trouble he will be there for her. A divorce won't be able to keep them apart. 

Go to top